2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

MamaBird, good luck with your scan. If I remember right, it is at 5.30pm UK time. I am sticking to my guess: Girl.

Moggy, I am sorry your OH won't be back today or tomorrow with the air space being a complete no-fly zone until at least 1am tomorrow. Well, at least he's safe. And we're here to distract you. :hugs:

Claire, where did you get the Angelcare from with the Bounty voucher? Is it a certain shop you can get them from?

Also regarding sterilisers. Does anyone have a recommendation for a non-microwave steriliser?

Hey hun....

I got my angelcare nappy bin from argos...cant remember if it was specific to argos though. You'll get the voucher with the bounty pack in hospital.

I have the Avent electronic steriliser.......https://www.boots.com/en/Philips-AVENT-Electric-Steam-Steriliser_563/....i paid approx £30 for mine and its worth every penny. Shop around you should get an offer somewhere. There is also a more expensive one that keeps the bottles sterile in the tub fro 24 hrs instead of 6...but mine was good enough for me :thumbup:

xxx

Enjoy your scan Briggite :hugs:........i'm guessing Girl...

Cant wait to see your pic.

xxx

Thank you all ladies!!!

Only 3 hours to go now....and I am ALL nerves!!! I did some research last night about what to look far at the gender scan...so I now know all about the "Hamburger sign" (girl) and the "Turtlr sign) (boy). But I really hope the sonographer can just see it...clear as day. It helps that I am seeing the same girl I did at my 8 weeks scan...she's an old high school acquaintance so hopefully she'll try extra hard for us! haha!!

So from the looks of it...most of you have guessed girl...between Facebook and BnB...I think about 3-4 said boy and about 9 said girl! We shall see....hopefully....and GOSH i just hope all the anomaly stuff is ok!!

And Pip, I think you are right...it's at 12:30pm here in Ontario...but I never remember if we're GMT-4 or -5 because of Daylight savings time. anyway, I am rambbling now because I am so nervous. So, I will say bye-bye for now... and I'll try to update as soon as I know, either from my Ipod or my phone because I'm not sure we'll be home right away and I don't want you ladies to sneak off to bed!

xo

Moggy - :hugs::hugs::hugs: How's mogster coping?

Hey ladies....

didnt get a chance to post earlier.....my litte boy is poorly and it's breaking my heart :cry:
I think he has a bug or something but it's 10 times worse than last time. We've already had 3 clothes changes today and 2 baths!!
He didnt want anything to eat lunch time so i suppose it's better than him eating and being sick straight after. He's drinking some water here and there so hopefully staying hydrated.
Let's hope he's better tomorrow poor thing.

xx

latest time of departure is THURSDAY!!!!! Have all crossed now for an unscheduled flight before then...

Cant wait for your pics Brig :thumbup:

aw poor Jac, must have posted at same time! Hope he is a little brighter soon and manages to at least keep something down. Mogster is suffering from explosions the other end, he has been farting loads and went in after naptime today to find a rather exploded upon bed! Fortunately his trousers had contained most of it that the pull-up had leaked...

Give Jac a big hug from me xx

Oh moggy so sorry hun :hugs: will cross everything too hope he gets home earlier............

And Claire hope your LO is better soon too!!!!!!!

just notice it is scan time - what do you think boy/girl/surprise?

Moggy - I hope he gets a flight sooner :hugs:

Jac is actually exploding from both ends ......mainly the nappy end this afternoon as he hasnt eaten anything. Will try some toast soon to see if he fancys some.

:hugs:

xx

Moggy, hope your OH is coming home sooner than Thursday.

Penguin, fingers crossed Jac will feel better tomorrow.

F&C, :hi:

MamaBird, come on, let us know please. :coffee:

no news re flight came lurking for scan pics - Brig where are you?

:hi: everyone else

Just seen it too. :)

I won't steal your thunder and put it on here, MamaBird. But congrats and :hugs:

On the Sept stars page! I don't want to give the game away in case she wants to tell you herself!

Here's the list ladies. It's basically everything we need to spend money on so obviously things like the new carpet (for example) aren't needed for everyone!! :haha:

6 stretch suits
2 cardigans
4 vests
Shawl
Sun hat
Baby carrier
Pram
Pushchair
NCT classes
Car seat
Baby monitor
Blanket box 1.2 m x >50cm
Paint lounge
Fill in lounge holes
List bed on ebay
Baby bath
2 Baby towels
Nappies
Cotton Wool
Changing mat
baby lotion / wipes
barrier cream
Wall stickers
Cot
Wardrobe
Drawers/changing station
Sofabed
New carpet for nursery
Lampshade
Shelving/storage
Ceiling stickers
Light projector
Mobile
Wall photos
Dimmer switch
Room thermometer
Moses basket
Cot mattress
Cot sheets
Cot blankets

I think there is only Costgang and I left now for scans. I think Costgang's is either Monday or Tuesday. Ours is Wednesday.

Will you be finding out, Costgang?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->