2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

I'm back ladies!!!

Sorry it took so long for us to get back home...it took a while to make all the stops we had to make to share our news. I went online on my cell phone...but that was very long so I only posted on the Sept Stars.

Anyway, the Scan was fantastic!!!!:happydance:

The sonographer got all of her measurements eventually and explained everything as she was doing it! she has trouble getting a picture of one of the baby's hands because it was hidden...but then finally got that. and I had to empty my bladder before she got the last photo she needed for the heart.

And...it was a piece of cake for her to tell the baby's gender. So much in fact that when I asked how accurate...she said 100% or else I wouldn't have said anything at all. So the long awaited news. Baby is a.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::cloud9:

Her heartbeat was 156bpm, she was 16cm and 11ounces!! Perfect for 20 weeks!!

here are a couple of the photos!

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/ThirdUltrasound20w1.jpg
https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/ThirdUltrasound20w1_2.jpg

xoxox

Poor Jac, sounds horrid! And poor Moggy and mini mogster too... hope the flights get running soon.

CONGRATULATIONS on team Pink Brig!! Woooooooo our first girl :) :cloud9:

Most current update is he will be home Sunday 25th!!!!! About lunchtime...hoping he manages to get on a standby flight but it doesnt look good :cry:

Lovely pics, congrats on team pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Ohh moggy :nope: how about we do a rain dance will that clear the ash???? Boooooo.............:hugs:

I'll try anything, been up half the night already and Im shattered, Mogster is fab but I just dont have the energy :nope:

Brigitte - Congrats on the pink bump hun:happydance::happydance:....lovely scan pics :cloud9:

moggy - is there family that could take mogster for a few hours so that you can rest? :hugs:

Jac is still poorly but a bit better today...managed to keep some toast down this morning and his milk.....but his bottom is extremely sore poor thing. We all get upset during a nappy change :cry:

xx

Moggy: So sorry to here DH won't be home till the 25th. :-( So long to wait. I saw the report on the news a couple days ago of all the ashes...That's crazy!!!! You ladies are supposed to be staying indoors and everything?? Such a weird occurance...well it would be in my neck of the woods anyway!

Claire: Happy to hear Jac is feeling a little better today...poor thing!

As for me...I am still over the moon with our news...but I have a feeling today will be a long day. I finally got to sleep at 12:15am and now I've been up since 5:45am with terrible heartburn. :-( I had it all day yesterday...almost felt like a chest pain...I've never had heartburn so bad before. Now it's 6:22 and I'm sitting on the couch tired as heck...but sore.. and I have to work from 9am to 12pm. Ugh!!

Any suggestions for heartburn??? I have been drinking milk since I got up... and have taken 2 Tums. Gosh this sucks!

xo

Good luck with your scan on Monday!!! Can't wait to hear if we'll add another little lady to the group!!!

id love another girl,but my oh is convinced he can only do boys,la isnt his, but he is there for her which is more than the sperm donor is:haha:

hey pipe have you noticed we are due the same day,but our tickers are 1 day different:wacko:

So you will be finding out what team you're on if you can, costgang?

How strange is that with the tickers? And even stranger the fact that you have 155 days and I only have 140 to go. :wacko:

if we can,but i get more scans later,so even though i will be miffed if we cant see,i wont have to wait til the end, i never noticed the days,how wierd:wacko::wacko:

think it is because some count pregnancy as 42 weeks...thats what pregbar does too!

How is everyone today?

Mostly we have had a good day here, getting my head around the fact that OH will be gone another week and if we get to Tuesday things get easier as the schools go back so all the activities start up again. Sunday and Monday to go then we are on the home straight!

Having real trouble with my back still, particularly at bathtime for Mogster and wondering if it is worth going to see doc or MW as not really sure if they can do anything?

How is Jac today Claire? Hoping h is feeling better as it is just as hard for you when he is sick as it is for him. Not long now til his birthday, have you put his trike together yet?

Bought Mogster the Little Tikes My First Bike toda on the local netmums, £7 delivered and give us an idea of if he is ready to have his first bike in the summer when he is 3 or whether it might be better to wait. Within 30 seconds of the lady leaving he was pedalling down the hall and through the kitchen looking extremely proud of himself. Am going to take him out tomorrow first in the garden and then to the park to see how we get on...

Off to have a quiet sob as want OH home, cant believe it is 8 sleeps! :cry:

Moggy sorry to hear about your back. I would go see your mw or Dr and ask to be referred to a physio. That's what I'm doing about my leg. xx

Im thinking that might be the best bet, bathtme is the real killer, not so bad a lot of the rest of the time...
More cheerful today as now only one of each sleep to go til he is home so today will be last sunday sleep etc...I hope
My raindance failed and we have blue sky and sunshine - personally I prefer that so swings and roundabouts.
Costgang/Pip - will you be finding out the flavour?
Off to play in the garden with Mogster after he was such a star and sat through the GP with me :thumbup:
F&C - hope the physio gives some answers about your leg - wondering if my back is sciatica?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->