2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Yippee for more scans good luck ladies!!!! :thumbup:

Glad your week should go easier moggy.... with lots to do and stuff.... last Sunday sleep today!

Riverdance yesterday was fab, bubs was kicking up a storm at some of the really loud bits :haha: finally found something to wear I felt nice in and everyone was saying how well I looked (instead of that I looked the size of a house :rofl:) - had popped to matalan and surprised to find this https://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/produ.../15937&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

Then my friend was going to cook for us but other friends came so we all had a BBQ which was lovely, and nipped to the pub. Then had to be up at 5.30 to get back for DH to go into work this morning :wacko: glad we won't have to do that again now we know he's working Sundays for a while :haha:

Hope you have had good weather, has been just lovely here :thumbup: hope you are all enjoying your weekends!

Hi ladies,

Had an early night yesterday as OH and I cleaned windows and washed the blinds. :laundry: We felt they really needed doing with the sun shining on the windows and revealing how dirty they were. :blush: Only problem was that afterwards I could hardly move due to sore back.

Moggy, fingers crossed we will be finding out what team we are on (that's if LO lets us :winkwink:). Costgang said a few posts back that they would be finding out too if they can.

P&F, sounds like you had a good time at Riverdance.

As for me, looking forward to tomorrow's swimming. And we were 20 weeks yesterday. :happydance: And only three more sleeps until we see out LO again. :happydance:

Just a quick question to all of you who already had their 20 weeks scan. Do you need to attend with a full bladder again? Last time I received a letter stating that this was the case, but this time I got no letter as we booked the appointment straight after our 1st scan. :shrug:

Unhelpful post here, but at my hospital they never want full bladders for any of the scans- there's a sign on the antenatal door saying "GO PEE! It's a myth that we want you bursting!"

Now onto the more helpful bit... just go with a full bladder, ask them at reception and then if they say no you can have a wee. Much easier than going with an empty bladder and being told it needs to be full!

Unhelpful post here, but at my hospital they never want full bladders for any of the scans- there's a sign on the antenatal door saying "GO PEE! It's a myth that we want you bursting!"

:rofl:

Now onto the more helpful bit... just go with a full bladder, ask them at reception and then if they say no you can have a wee. Much easier than going with an empty bladder and being told it needs to be full!

Good idea, Jetters. :thumbup:

Good luck tomorrow Costgang, let us know how you get on and baby's flavour!! Also i'm dying to ask... is your daughters whole name La?

(Am still hysterical with laughter about a thread I read on here a few weeks ago about crazy baby names... one lady knew someone who named her daughter "La-a"... pronounced LADASHA!!! :rofl:)

My letter was pretty aggressive and said come with a full bladder if we can't get the measurements you will have to come back bla bla - I had burst three times en route to the hospital and given in and peed, and they STILL told me it was too full :rofl: I give up!!!!!

My friend recently got told off at her 12wk scan though for hers not being full enough - guess it's easier to go with a full one and empty it than fill up on demand???

Builders 'break in' to the house tomorrow - outer shell of extension done, and roof, so they knock into existing house tomorrow to get our rooms done / finish off - 2 and a half weeks and it could be finished, bring it on!!!!

P&F, sounds like they are really making progress with your extension. :thumbup:

Our hospital said there was no need to come with a full bladder for this scan. I went with one anyway as thought it wouldn't hurt but she really struggled so told me to go pee. x

1.40pm omg!!!!!! hey jetters, la is short for lauren, hope baby not shy. i remember with josh we asked the lady,then i had to turn to get in a better position and all you could she was his bits

Good luck with the scan costgang. :hugs:

I'm guessing another girl just to break your trend of boys :winkwink:

xx

Say :hi: to your little one Costgang, hope he/she is a :flasher: during the scan!

Oooh yay for scan!!!!

DH still likes Finlay for a boy though I have managed to get a couple of others on the list for consideration.

Just don't know :shrug:

Very nervous now....at work and have no idea what the builders could be doing to my house :rofl:

Good luck Costgang!!

I'M VIABLE TODAY- woooooop woooop! Huge milestone for me after the scary bleeds earlier in second tri :happydance:

I have Beans second cardio scan at 4 today, can't wait to see his squishy little face again :cloud9:

Names! God. I am at my wits end. I had so many girls names :dohh:
So far we like Jake, Jasper and Kiarad. OH and I very rarely agree on any which makes it so hard!

Loving all the icons :thumbup:

Happy V Day Yas :cake:

Costgang any news its a .........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"