2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Update from here.....RAF sending him to Canada :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: due back a week on thursday and just as it looks like the restrictions may be lifted!

Yas - Good luck the scan hun.....oh and happy V day :happydance::happydance:

Moggy - Awww....so sorry you have to wait even longer :hugs::hugs:

costgang -where are u ?

Lia - Stay away from there building programs or you'll feel even worse :haha:

Here's an update from me.....Jac has been poorly all weekend - me thinking he was geting better saturday was short lived.

He finally seems to be getting better today....managed to keep some brekkie lunch and tea down (small portions i may add) and he's moving about now. Still getting the distress nappy end...but thats only for 5 minutes at a time when it happens.

xx
I feel like crap today though...so i really hope i'm not coming down with it.:cry:

Hope Jac keeps improving and that you dont come down with it Claire :flower:

Oh moggy you poor thing. That is rubbish. He must be gutted as well, not being able to see you or mogster.

Congrats on being viable now Yasmin!! Very exciting!

Claire, hope you feel better soon hun.

Can't wait to hear from Costgang!!

:hi: to Deangela, Lia, Lydia and Pip!

I have a new glimmer of hope, they have agreed if he can get home before he would have to fly to Canada then he can come home, means i am banking on standby and BA flying in the next 24 hours but I am hopeful, downside is the cloud is headed for Canada so if he gets to Ottowa he may get stuck there and be unable to fly out even if it is ok here :shrug: I will be happy to see him as soon as possible but am resigned to him not being home til next BH weekend!

On another note would like to share a giggle, was talking with Mogsters godfather about insider knowledge of the flights etc and he said it was unfortunate the others going to Canada were NATO countries as they could all fly easily, I mentioned Australia and New Zealand flying off one side of the map and back on the other side, couldnt think of what I meant cos I really meant they just had to fly east to get there but preggo brain hit :dohh:

Raining here so need some cheering up, where are those scan girlies?

How was swimming Pip?

How bout the extension P&F? house looking like progress is good?

Come on costgang did you see your :flasher:

Evening ladies,

Still no update from costgang, I see. :coffee:

Moggy, sorry to hear about your OH having to go to Canada. Fingers crossed he'll come home before then. Swimming was great. I really enjoyed it. I'm still very much in love with my swimsuit as most ladies' are black.

Penguin, sorry to hear about Jac still being poorly. Hope he is on the way up now.

Jetters, happy V-day! :thumbup:

F&C, P&F, MrsMils and MamaBird :hi:

Where is DeDe? She has not been on for ages now. :nope:

Hello lovely ladies!!!!

The extension is going well yes I will have to get some pics on - doors and windows on now and can see the bathroom taking shape!

Just ordered my pram and car seat eep! Kiddicare have it down to £245 for the pram and £95 or thereabouts for the car seat (britax b-smart) so have nabbed it, eeeeeep!!!!!!!

Swimming sounds lovely, I must do that :thumbup:

Just sneaked on to get giddy about the pram :haha: but will pop back - where is the scan updateeeeeee????? :flower:

P&F, great news about the extension going well. Can't wait to see some photos.

You should really try the swimming if you can.

Let's have a look at the pram then. Do you have a link?

Costgang is keeping us all waiting in suspense.

hey ladies, we got kids fdrom school then went for dinner. anyway we are on team PINK!!!!![/COLOR] i cannot belive it, rob went into shock:haha: it was so funny, did get pics but dont know how to put em up. jetters congats on v!!!! i liked jasper,but now its back to the drawing board

Congrats on team Pink Costgang. How about Jasmin? Gorgeous name and not too dissimilar to Jasper?

my best mate has a daughter called jasmin, quite liking kirsty,and emma

Kirsty :thumbup:fits beautifully with the other names your little ones have, although Emma is lovely too :thumbup: Maybe Emma as the middle name? So exciting to have another girl expected after all the boys, but boys are fab too - you gonna have two of each :wohoo:

Morning Claire, hows Jac today? And you n Penguino/Penguinetta?

Woooooooooo for team pink!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!:happydance:

Pram - I'm going for the 3 wheels - we went and had a play in mothercare with that and the car seat (link - https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_96879_10001) and loved it :thumbup:

Have tried to put up some pics of the house too - one from day 0 (how it was, with a conservatory (allegedly - I think it was more of a lean-to :haha:) to a couple of days ago with the doors/windows starting to go in.

House is a bit chilly upstairs as they have knocked through and started sorting the bathroom!

Happy Tuesday all!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1
looking good P&F :thumbup:

Hubby through security and waiting at the gate, praying he gets to take off for the UK this time as hes off to Canada otherwise...

Hi lovely ladies :flower:

Moggy - Jac is slowly getting better...he coudlnt keep his bottle down last nigth before bed but i think ti was down to having tea and a bottle too close together so it was a bit much for him. He slept all night with no horrible nappys and hubby said he's had one this mornign that looks better (sorry to go on about nappys)
I had a really rough evening....in bed by 8pm.... and a rough night too (sweats and fever) but feel better this morning but soooo knackered :wacko:
Glad hubby has a chance of getting home soon.... i really hope he gets a flight today...i'm crossing everything for you mogster and moglet :hugs:

Lia - Your extension looks fab hun :thumbup:

21 weeks today :happydance::happydance:

My Britax b-dual has been on backorder...but got an email this morning and they get their delivery on Friday and they'll ship it on Friday so should get i Monday :happydance::happydance: Cant wait to play LOL

xx

flight took off so hes somewhere over the middle of America, just hope he can land in the UK now....?

I wish our buggy was coming sooner but JL said we could have it whenever and they would hold it til we were ready so dont get it til end June :nope:

Thanks for all the support and wishes for hubby to get home, Mogster and I are gonna make him a birthday cake this afternon as hopefully he will get home in the early hours - provided Heathrow can accept them. At least there wont be too long a queue to get back in :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->