2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Oh dear... I was thinking Lia but wrote Pip. Still they both have 3 letters!! lol

I am pants with names myself :wacko:

Well I finally managed to pick up the tesco pampers hamper today, would never pay for it (£30? I think not :rofl:) but it's okay for a freebie!

Now running around like a headless chicken (not on the internet, honest :haha:) as the builders are really rocking on with the extension so having to clear more stuff as they're ready to get the bathroom out tomorrow ooooooo!!!!

Oops, just got caught by DH....hope you're all okay ladies :haha:

he should land in an hour :wohoo: :yipee:

I am so happy and excited, and tomorrow is Pips scan :happydance:

and not so yay to the fact the flight has been delayed!!! Still he will be home by the time Mogster wakes up :happydance:

Great news about your OH being home for the morning when mogster wakes up. :thumbup: And I bet you're pleased to finally get him back too. :winkwink:

moggy - Hope you're cuddling up to hubby this morning :hugs:

xxx

Mogster got us up at 530! Hubby got home around 1am so look like a panda today but am a happy panda!

Thanks Bumps n Flushes for being there the last few day :hug:

Mogster got us up at 530! Hubby got home around 1am so look like a panda today but am a happy panda!

Thanks Bumps n Flushes for being there the last few day :hug:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Nothing better than a happy preggy panda :haha:

On a serious note..... i'm glad you and mogster have hubby/daddy back at last :hugs::hugs:

xx

YAY Moggy!!!! so happy to hear DH is finally back home where he belongs!!

xox

Moggy - You're quiet today.....have you been making up for lost time :haha::haha:

xxx

Lol!! ^^

Also Piperettes flavour scan today right? Fingers crossed her bean behaves!! (I feel weird calling them Beans now as they are SO big and not at all bean-like anymore!!!)

Yep...she did say that she probably wouldnt get a chance to update till after 10pm though.

Hmmmm.....i'm going to guess ..... Boy for Pip.

I have a 100% record so far so i'm probably wrong this time LOL

xx

Well, I am happy to reveal that we are having a little boy. :blue:

We are over the moon. :cloud9: OH saw the "bits" straight away and was pretty sure it was a boy. :haha: The sonographer really took her time, we saw his little spine, the bottom of his little foot, his wee heart beating and of course his cute little face. He was yawning 3 times (we were wondering if he was trying to tell us something) and moved and rolled around lots. He also waved at us which can be seen in the pic.

I would like you to meet our little boy:

Attachments

• Scan B&B.jpg
    Scan B&B.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member