2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Still here Claire, been busy day with washing etc and so tired, had to go into OH work and get my pass updated and to confirm with his boss he was having the rest of the week off :happydance:

We're off to Asda baby event tomorrow at MK for a nose.....also doing Ikea for baby storage, Mogster had a bouncer and rocker chair but wondering if with Mogster running around a swing might be a plan for Moglet?

All so confusing so think this panda will think about it tomorrow, had Tumble Tots at lunchtime so we were even more tired come lunch and then Mogster decided he wasnt going to have a nap at all so he was overtired and grumpy by dinner, went to bed happy though cos he persuaded Daddy to get in the bath with him - water everywhere but two happy boys :yipee:

Gonna watch some drivel on tv then head to bed early, Moglet loves it when I lie and read my book and the cat comes and cuddles up and chats, bit concerned Moglet might purr before he actualy speak :dohh: He really responds to her but then Mogster loves her too. Cant believe we have had her so long! She will be 13 in the summer the day before Mogster is 3!

How are you and Jac today Claire, bug gone I hope?

How goes the extension P&F?

Loving the FB updates Brig, little lady is a dancer already :thumbup:

Have you bought anything blue yet Pip? I couldnt resist once we knew Moglet was a boy and we have loads already from Mogster!

:hi: Yas and Costgang and Dede. Mrs Mills where are you? Enjoying the sunshine over this way I'll bet.

Anyway off to sit with hubby for the remainder of his birthday before we both conk out. I look like a fat panda at the mo and he is a panda in his PJ's at 8pm :haha: what a pair! :haha:

Hope I havent missed anyone, overexcitement having OH home, preggo brain and sheer exhaustion are to blame if I have...

Love you guys for all the support you have given me :hugs:

Just wondered if you ladies had voted in here yet?
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/poll-1190-a.html

Pip - Congrats on the blue bump hun :cloud9::cloud9: Beautiful scan pic too...sounds like you had a great experience.

Moggy - A houseful of happy pandas...love it :hugs: Great to hear hubby has the rest of the week off...it's the least you deserve after all the waiting.
Jac is finally getting over his bug or whatever he had....he hasnt thrown up since Monday evening and nappies are near normal today :thumbup: Still not 100% himself but we're getting there now...so glad as it's lasted nearly a week :wacko:
I also feel better today but i still feel off sometimes iykwim. But i think that's down to indigestion/trapped wind today which has been bad at times but bearable. So all in all a better day for us all.

DeDe- Hope you're ok...you've been quiet again...probably busy :hugs:

Happy sleeping ladies. Catch you all tomorrow :kiss:

xxx

Pip- Oh...and another thing....im good at guessing other peoples but not mine :haha: I was convinced i was expecting a girl with Jac up until 36 weeks and then something told me we would have a boy....but if i would have had to put all my money on girl or boy even at that stage i probably woudl have edged girl LOL

Sooooo.....i'm edging both ways this time depending on how i feel :wacko:

xx

Penguin, I know DeDe has been a bit quite again recently. I am sure she will come on again soon. Just to let you know that DeDe announced in this post that she was also on Team Blue. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/243736-2010-bumps-flushes-101.html#post4873534

Penguin, I know DeDe has been a bit quite again recently. I am sure she will come on again soon. Just to let you know that DeDe announced in this post that she was also on Team Blue. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/243736-2010-bumps-flushes-101.html#post4873534

Woops...missed that one :blush: I looked at the list and thought i'd marked them all.....damn preggy brain...AGAIN LOL

xx

Hi everyone!!! Congrats on being team blue Pip!!! And yay to Mog's family being back together!!! :happydance: Loads of good news! :hi:Hi to everyone else - sorry, I'm so behind on the thread I need to do some catch-up reading!

I had a lovely time away for DH's thirtieth, I went a bit crazy on baby shopping, discovered Harrogate's Jo Jo Maman Bebe and they had some really nice neutral babygrows etc so I bought rather a lot of bit and pieces, whoops! We're going to kiddicare on Tuesday to order the cot and pram, I'm so excited! I haven't decided what pram I want yet - I'm being very spoilt and I'm choosing between the iCandy Peach, Concord Neo and the Bugaboo. All work out at around the same price and do pretty much what we want them to - any advice? :shrug: I can't find much by way of reviews of the Concord, but its DH's favourite, so we're going to have a proper look at that (already looked at other two).

*WARNING - I'm now about to sound like a spoiled brat * Feeling a bit glum this week though as I've finally had to admit to myself that I've got to stop riding my horse :cry:, I'm really uncomfortable riding now, my belly actually hurts when doing most things and I'm wasting a lot of money having him at a competition yard when all I do is wander around the fields on him and give him cuddles! It sounds really pathetic but I absolutely adore him and riding is 'my thing' (DH has golf) and I'm feeling like its my last independent/selfish thing to give up, so had a few tears as he'll now have to go and have a big holiday in a field, which he'll love but I'll hate! Anyway, it seems ridiculous in comparison to other people's worries and I know I'm giving him up for something so much more wonderful. This is I think why I've gone a bit shopping mad on baby stuff!

Oooh - forgot - while I was away I went swimming - oh my goodness, it was so nice to feel all light and floaty! I did 50 lengths (only doing old-lady breaststroke and with a big rest in the middle) and felt so good for having done some proper exercise, so I'm going to start swimming regularly now. My belly has suddenly got noticeably big/pregnant - finally I look properly pregnant and not just bloated! :cloud9:

Is that everyone's 20 week scans done now?

Congrats on your lovely little man!!!!!!!!

MrsMils (I am so sorry I am pants with names and will learn them all again :haha:) I can imagine how you feel :hugs: not silly at all hun.

I had a bit of a breakdown yesterday (my poor driving instructor don't think he was banking on a weepy emotional preggo lady :rofl:) I don't know why as the lesson was going well.....and then I just upset myself thinking I'll never do it and poor bloke didn't know what he'd done wrong I think:blush:

Full steam ahead on the extension.......new bathroom should be in today and they are moving the boiler and stuff about downstairs so should have the kitchen moving on soooo excited now.

Absolutely exhausted today - went and dropped more stuff off at the in-laws as we have no space and ended up stopping for pub quiz, so midnight bedtime = dead Lia today :sleep:

We are certainly heavily weighted towards team blue aren't we??????

House of Baby store opens Sat 24th April and online shopping etc from May

kiddicare have a good sized concorde bit MrsMills, turn left as you exit the lift to the first floor and grab a girl in RED to get them to show you all it does - there are often more PINKS floating around but you want a RED shirt as they know everything about most of the buggies the PINKS are the part-timers. If you cant find anyone send DH while you play - you are the pregnanct one after all :haha:

Off to Iccky Kaya (Mogsters words) later and then hitting Asda baby event at MK.

Existing Mummies - any advice re baby swing?

Hi Ladies,

So sorry I have been away for awhile. Sorry, this post is a little long.

First, I like to say congrats to Pip for being on Team Blue and to the rest of you ladies that had your scan. So sorry I wasn't here to congratulate each one of you separately. I see team blue is winning the gender race.

Ladies, I really have been busy with school and work. At work, another lady is out on maternity leave and I am trying to learn her work. At school, I am taking 2 really hard courses and they have been having me do so many assignments and reports.

Now on to some more serious things, my best friend is pregnant and her lil girls is due June 11th. She was diagnosed with preeclampsia and she also has a tumor. We have been in and out of the hospital with her and it was touch and go for awhile. She is doing better now, her blood pressure and protein levels have gone down, she still have some swelling, but its not to bad. She passed the last non-stress test they gave her, so they are monitoring her closely now. Trying to get her close to her due date as possible.

This is her first child and the baby daddy is like 25 years older than her. She is 29. He is a complete ass. He don't come to any doctors appt, he didn't visit her in the hospital, and he doesn't want her to let people know he's the baby's father. She is stressed out about that, so I try to go to her doctors appt and go to the hospital with her.

It has been really hard on me with everything I got going on, but I can't let her go through this by herself. She is always saying I know you have something to do so you can leave, but I just can't leave because she wouldn't leave me. My husband thinks I am over doing it, but I just want to make sure that they are both ok and when they are at home, then I can relax the rest of my pregnancy.

So, I will be jumping on and off the boards, but alway remember that you ladies are my family too. And I will be checking in to make sure you all have a wonderful pregnancy and that we all have healthy and happy babies. When school is over, work has returned to normal, and my friend has her baby, I'll be back on the boards more.

But until then, remember all of you are in my prays and I couldn't have gotten through my early months without you. And to my bump buddies, I'll IM you on any changes that I may have, so you can update the group.

I hope to be back real soon.

With Love,

Deangela xoxo

Deangela - Massive :hugs: hun.
You are definetly having a really hard time of it with everything.:hugs: Make sure you have plenty of rest when you can even if its 5-10 minutes here and there.....i know you need to think about your friend but you also need to look after you and your baby too hun.
Take care and tekw it easy.
talk soon :hugs::hugs:

xxxxx

Deangela - fully understand why you're doing it, but please look after yourself too! :hugs: take care hun!

aww DeDe, you sound like a really good mate to your friend,:hugs: hi everyone else

Aww Deangela you really don't have to worry about us! We are all here for you when ever you want to pop on. You sound like you have a lot on your plate right now. I recently have been the shoulder to cry on for my friend who was separating from her dh and I found that very hard but like you couldn't leave her to go it alone. That wasn't nearly as bad as what you and your friend are going in so I really feel for you both.

Look after yourself. xx

Moggy - I've never used a baby swing. I had the jumperoo and Jac loved it so sticking to that this time round too.

xx

Deangela, big hugs, you're being a fabulous friend and a huge support to her. Make sure you look after yourself too. I'll look forward to hearing updates, but in the meantime, take care. :hugs: x

Thanks Moggy, thats great advice, I'll send DH of in search of the reds on Tuesday then! Will have a look at what House of Baby are stocking too as I don't want to miss any good deals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->