2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Oh and thank you Claire re bedding! :thumbup: think we will feel motivated to finish the purchasing once these builders are out of the house :haha:

Its not a bog discount! They give a fiver off and free delivery then you get another fiver off in a voucher for your next purchase. To get the inital fiver you register and use code aprk1d5d which expires early May, there will then be another one.....

Made our swing £45 as was in half price sale so £45 instead of £99 :thumbup:

Book is great, Amazon do it for about a fiver....best fiver we spent on baby books, much better than Gina! Baby Whisperer was good too thoguh.

Am so jealous of you looking at pushchairs still, want ours to come but my day today is taking Mogster to school then running around changing beds and hoovering before picking him up again! Planning to try the Milton at lunchtime if he has a nap and then will feedback tonight, fingers crossed!

Claire keep trying Kiddicare website, some items it updates daily and earlier in the day theyre there and later they have gone :shrug: We will find a swing for you! Also meant to ask if the silent night mattress you are looking at has the zip off cover for washing? I know we considered one for Mogsters bed but went for Mothercare one as it had a zip off cover thing for when theyre potty training :blush: Very useful if theyre sick or the nappy leaks too :thumbup:

Brain gone blank cos there was something else but preggo brain has absorbed it :shrug:

:hi: all

ooh yes baby sleeping bags try the dreambags theyre good too - generous sizes though!

Booo I missed out there!

They do update the site actually - my pram was on pre-order til 26/04 but it came last week, and my car seat was meant to be 06/05 but is due this AM! So it may reappear!

Great choice of bag. Well, I suppose I would say that as that's the one I've ordered. ;)

Hehehe, all 3 of us have the same one! I can't wait till arrives :blush: i'm so impatient!

Claire am sure another swing will come on offer yet!! :thumbup:

Great conversation about post baby timings. I want a second baby asap (I just want to get my baby years over with!) so wont be using any contraception BUT I do hope to exclusively breastfeed for at least 6 months so I expect it wont happen for a while... I'm totally easy though as to when it does- wont bother with any hormone contraceptives as they take so long to leave my body :wacko:

Also I am once again without a laptop :cry: so will be popping on to read from my phone every day, but wont get a chance to reply that much for a while. Thank god for internet cafes (and the walk here gets me out of the house too, so win win!)

Claire found this https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-UN...ivities_SwingsBouncers_GL?hash=item3cac5ae5c3

Torn between getting the baby years over with an not antagonising work here :haha:

Great choice of bag. Well, I suppose I would say that as that's the one I've ordered. ;)

Hehehe, all 3 of us have the same one! I can't wait till arrives :blush: i'm so impatient!

Claire am sure another swing will come on offer yet!! :thumbup:

Great conversation about post baby timings. I want a second baby asap (I just want to get my baby years over with!) so wont be using any contraception BUT I do hope to exclusively breastfeed for at least 6 months so I expect it wont happen for a while... I'm totally easy though as to when it does- wont bother with any hormone contraceptives as they take so long to leave my body :wacko:

Also I am once again without a laptop :cry: so will be popping on to read from my phone every day, but wont get a chance to reply that much for a while. Thank god for internet cafes (and the walk here gets me out of the house too, so win win!)

Careful what you wish for Yas, girl in my neighbours NCT group wanted em close together, when she went for her 6 week check they asked if she realised se was pregnant! :blush: few weeks later ultrasound confirm it was twins :dohh: she has three babies who will all start school together! Older girl and then twin girl/boy

hi everyone, jut beck for appiontment at clinic, my blood sugars not to good, so have been put on insulin now, til the end, i will def be induced maybe at 38 depends on growth scans, will have my first one at 28 weeks. my oh still cant get his head round the fact that we are having a girl:haha: so at least they can confirm it all to him at scans. not much else been happening, gotta pick ben up from school soon and oh from work coz i stole the car today:haha: we have kinda decided on the name Emma, just need a middle one, i dont see the point in a middle name, but he wants one, coz all the others have one:wacko:

Claire found this https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-UN...ivities_SwingsBouncers_GL?hash=item3cac5ae5c3

I saw this yesterday......hoping to remember to bid as it finishes pretty late :wacko:

Do you think Jac is too young for a hoover :haha: Hes facinated with mine so was thinking of getting a toy one for him (extra b'day pressie :blush:).....he cant stand yet but i think he'd love it....
https://www.4littletots.co.uk/Toys/Toy-Dyson-DC22-Vacuum-Cleaner_581.htm

I had a mage sh*t day at work so i'm making up for it by wanting to spend :haha: Oh...and i confessed about the change bag but hubby thinks i've ordered it as i had a crap day...wooops :winkwink:

xx

hi everyone, jut beck for appiontment at clinic, my blood sugars not to good, so have been put on insulin now, til the end, i will def be induced maybe at 38 depends on growth scans, will have my first one at 28 weeks. my oh still cant get his head round the fact that we are having a girl:haha: so at least they can confirm it all to him at scans. not much else been happening, gotta pick ben up from school soon and oh from work coz i stole the car today:haha: we have kinda decided on the name Emma, just need a middle one, i dont see the point in a middle name, but he wants one, coz all the others have one:wacko:

Awww hun.....:hugs:....one good thing to come out of it you get to see your beautiful little girl quite often :winkwink:

xx

Little boys love hoovers! My little bro had a henry growing up now his littlun has one! Mogster has a Barkey dog hoover. Go for it but check out ebay as theyre loads on there and also elc hoover is like dyson upright just dif colours:thumbup:

Cant wait to see birthday boy on his trike pic :hugs:

Little boys love hoovers! My little bro had a henry growing up now his littlun has one! Mogster has a Barkey dog hoover. Go for it but check out ebay as theyre loads on there and also elc hoover is like dyson upright just dif colours:thumbup:

Cant wait to see birthday boy on his trike pic :hugs:

That's the only problem...we dont have the upright one so the one thats similar to ours is more expensive :wacko: typical......

Nevermind.....cant wait till Thursday now......:happydance::happydance:

xxx

Costgang - Emma Jane or Emma Louise? Very jealous you get to see you little girl those extra times, also you can plan if you know shes coming at 38 weeks, makes childcare for your older ones a little easier. Hopefully GD isnt causing too much stress? Take care of yourself!

Ladies - Milton fluid works to remove stains:thumbup:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dyson-Childr...QQptZUK_Toys_PreSchool_RL?hash=item335c84fba5

Moggy - Thanks hun...will keep an eye on it :winkwink:

My changing bag arrived....managed to get it delivered to work.....its BLOOMING GORGEOUS :rofl::rofl:

Couldn't reist...strangely i dont feel guilty for ordering it now LOL

Been mega busy at work...but ready to go now....might catch up late rif i get the chance.

:hugs:

xx

Oooh - so pleased its lovely in the flesh Claire!!! :happydance:

I had THE BEST luck today! We went to kiddicare and I ruled out the other two prams that we were looking at, so we went to John Lewis to order the iCandy Peach, turn up and there is one on offer as ex-display! I did a bit of haggling and got the pushchair, carrycot and car seat adaptors for £570 - saved loads and it looks perfect still (it was one of the ones that was attached to a display thing so nobody could just pick it up and have a go), so I got to bring it home with us - yay!!! I can't stop playing/looking at it! :cloud9:

My parents in law bought us the cot and changing unit that we liked from kiddicare, so the two major purchases got sorted today!

I hope everyone is well, I've got chinese for supper tonight, yummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->