2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Hi All!!

Happy Birthday Jac!!!! :)

I can't comment much on the product you ladies talk about cause we don't have the same here in Canada. BUT I can say that I too have a medela mini electric. I've heard that it's a good one!? We shall see I guess!

xo

Hello ladies :flower:

Jac's birthday has been a blast...we've all had a really good day.

We had a spin in the trike so all is good :thumbup:

Both me and hubby are exhausted though....i cant even muster anything to open my new britax pram box which arrived today...so i must be tired :haha:

Will do tomorrow though. :winkwink:

That's all for now....will post some birthday pics over the weekend.

:hugs:

xxx

Glad you all had a good day, Claire. :) Enjoy opening your box tomorrow.

Pleased you had a great day with your boys :thumbup:

You have the excitement of the new pushchair tomorrow and likely the swing will come soon too. You'll have so many boxes Jac will think its his birthday week! Hopefully a bot of sunshine and you can make him a cardboard box tunnel/house combo with a cheerio picnic in it :yipee:

Look forward to the pics over the weekend, are you on FB?

Not much happening here today, took load of stuff to charity shop and tidied last few bits away in Moglets nursery, even blew up the sit me up cosy :oops: no doubt it will start to deflate by the time Moglet wants it but it looks so cute on the bed in there :happydance:

Backache now as a result of streamlining Mogsters toys and putting some away for our next lil man to use, house looking tidier though so all good, and hubby reckons he should be home by about 3pm tomorrow so means he can come to footie class with me and Mogster :wohoo:

Hope you are getting some good info re pumps Pip. And F&C any progress with OH re which buggy t go for? Did you join netmums?

Dede, Costgang, P&F, MrsM and Brig :hi: hope you have had a good day, BH weekend nearly here :yipee:

Well ladies I had a fantastic day!!! On top of Thursday being like my Friday (I'm off every Friday) DH finally felt Bean kick this morning!!!!! It was so exciting!!! :) I hope it happens more and more!

xox

Yay Mama - it definitely will!!!!

People can sometimes see mine now - keep making people jump when they catch it out of the corner of their eye :rofl: so your bean will kick OH harder and harder I'm sure :haha:

Moggy nursery sounds bliss.......I am staring desperately towards the end of the build now as I want to be in my nursery :haha: Day off today but still a week to go on the house......so no toilet for me today (still a little bit open plan for me to pee while the builders work :winkwink:). Can hear them working away already.....and just waiting for my neighbour to come round and kick off.... :dohh:

So I may be around today as I am fairly confined to the lounge :haha: but have a driving lesson about 11ish. Drove DH's car last night....did clip a curb which traumatised me but determined to kick butt at lesson today :gun: looks sunny out. Hope you lovely lot have sun :flower:

26 weeks today eep! Do you all have ante natal classes by the way??

Yes we have joined the NCT class near us. Expensive but apparently worth every penny. Good luck with your lesson! X

not for us this time around.....planning to do the hospital visit again though so Mogster has an idea of where he is going to meet Moglet, gonna ask MW on Tuesday at appt - should finally get preggo grant to :thumbup:

I moved up a box today :yipee: :wohoo: Its a proper baby in the box :haha:

enjoy your driving lesson P&F - keep the neighbours onside as you may need em if you want a pee :dohh:

Wooo for box moving!!!

We were going to do NCT but she kept signing me up for the really long courses which basically run to past my due date and I just wasn't getting anywhere with her :dohh:

Luckily I asked at the hospital as they had forgotten to give me a form and they do some there......am just waiting to hear if I get one or not? :shrug:

Neighbours we're not attached to are lovely, and I am hoping to pee there :thumbup: Neighbours we are attached to are evil.......but I don't want them to have any cause to come round as I am now at the blunt stage of pregnancy where I'll tell her what I think of her :haha: :blush:

Hospital visit sounds good for mogster :thumbup:

Builders have gone - which is good because I can pee without thinking they can hear or see me - but bad because we are losing time....... the main guy has kidney probs (sadly started at the beginning of our build - he was in hospital on first day of work :dohh:) so I've just packed him back off to the hospital as he was really struggling.......

On the brighter side, driving lesson went really well. Need to start thinking about when I want to do my test, and whether I can fit one in before bubs is due......:shrug:

(Evil neighbour came out while I was going on my driving lesson but I hopped in the car before she could harrass me for anything else :dohh:)

Hope you are all having a good day! I have to motivate myself to go back out to the bank :sleep:

P&F: Yay for 26 weeks!!! :happydance:

Moggy: Congrats on the box move!!! I can't believe how close to the end you are now!!!! :thumbup: So exciting!!

So yesterday I was so happy and ecited all day that after work I couldn't help but go shopping! hahaha! DH and I actually both went shopping it turns out but he went during the day as he was off. We both bought cute little outfits for Bean!! :cloud9: and I bought her little books all about colours! I am so excited! The pregnancy REALLY feels real now that DH felt her kick!

Btw...Happy 22 weeks Ann! I missed you yesterday! haha

xo

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to share a picture of our new crib!!! My parents ordered it for us last week and it came in today so we went to pick it up! Changing table hasn't arrived yet.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B002A9IZ0Q/ref=dp_image_z_0?ie=UTF8&n=165796011&s=baby-products

What do you ladies think!??

Beautiful MamaB!! Its so exciting shopping isn't it?! :happydance:

P&F - I'm so glad the lesson went well, do you think you can fit in a test? Hope the builder gets better quickly so you can have your home back, any updated pictures?

WHY am I awake at this time again? This insomnia is getting ridiculous! I've finally got my energy back, but this is a little over the top, I'm awake for hours in the middle of the night every night at the moment... I was at work until 11pm and shattered, so why can't I sleep now??!!! :nope:

Thats lovely Brig, what colour did you decide to go with for the nursery walls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->