2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Mamabird the crib is beautiful I love it! :thumbup:

MrsMils - boooo for insomnia!!!! It is awful not sleeping :nope: I have always been pretty good at falling asleep anywhere but this bump is testing me :haha: I hope you get some good nights sleep soon :sleep:

So I am going to go online today and see when test booking is up to - I may try to fit on in sometime in June, going to see how many more lessons I can fit in perhaps before then when I book them next week........but if I don't do it beforehand then I think I'm finally determined enough to make sure I get it done asap after.........

Extension - electrician coming round today to do some bits, and we bought a dining table and chairs yesterday. We have a tiler coming on Tuesday to quote for the bathroom. Can't remember if you've seen it looking houselike from outside yet have popped one on. None of the indoor pics I can see on his camera look remotely houselike :haha: but I may go and take some better ones myself now!

Hope you ladies have lovely weekend plans? Weather looking good here :thumbup:

Attachments

• 103_2969.jpg
    103_2969.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1
Blue skies here - happy days!

Can see the perfect spot for the swing when bubs is older and the playhouse and the slide - not sure where the sandpit will go though.....

It comes with built in sand pit :winkwink: :rofl: :rofl:

Can't find many of the rest of the garden pre-extension but we still have a good chunk left - have attached one which is not far off how it looked before we started the building work - we are losing most of the patio we had in so will have to have a rethink about what he wants to do with garden.

He has a new shed up at the back,and a greenhouse and is having a smaller veggie patch this year :thumbup:

Attachments

• 103_2820.jpg
    103_2820.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 101_2345.jpg
    101_2345.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1
Morning ladies,

Had an early night last night as I was absolutely exhausted. Feeling better today, so that's great. :)

Regarding my JL undersale: JL have the items back in stock, but I am not sure if the other store still has. And the other store have put their package up by £110 within the week. :growlmad: So, I'll see what happens, but am trying not to stress out about it.

The other problem with the JL undersale with the iCandy I think is that they only pricematch, if they and the other store have the items in store. I have found that a lot of shops don't actually stock the items, but order them in once you place your order. So the way I understand it is that JL wouldn't pricematch these shops' prices anyway. Do you agree?

Moggy, I bought the book and can't wait for it to arrive.

Not sure Pip, we got lucky cos of Kiddicare being on our doorstep - have you tried House of Baby? It opened last weekend instore and online today...?

Hope you enjoy the book, I love it even now and have a dip in and out just because!

Do any of you ladies have a need for a red mothercare all weather footmuff? We got it free when we bought a carrycot but we have footmuffs etc already so this one is kind of surplus to requirements so to speak. Free to whoever wants to pay the postage to get it! (Guess about £3.00 or £3.50)

Its this one....https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...1/278-2528817-4329034?_encoding=UTF8&mcb=core

Not sure Pip, we got lucky cos of Kiddicare being on our doorstep - have you tried House of Baby? It opened last weekend instore and online today...?

Looks like they don't do iCandy. Thanks anyway, Moggy. :winkwink:

Hi Brigitte!! Happy belated 22 weeks to you too and we have today moved up a box!! I love that you both bought outfits etc for your bean. It's amazing as it's slowly beginning to sink in that this is actually going to happen!! That crib is sooooo lovely!!! I can't wait to see a photo of it in the nursery!

MrsMils, you were up late. Is this getting to be the norm?

Moggy, I'm going to have a look on the House of Baby website.. very exciting! And bless you for thinking of us with the footmuff! I wish we knew what we were doing pram wise so that I could know if we need it. You're so sweet!

I'm having such a good morning. On my way home from work on the train, Fishy was kicking away and we were playing games! Normally when I rub my belly he stops kicking but he was almost responding by kicking again. I could see my tummy move and everything. I just sat there laughing so everyone must have thought I was mad. I was then picked up from the station by my amazing DH who greeted me with a big bunch of flowers and a curry! This morning I've had a lovely lie in and cuddles with my dh and then my Next delivery arrived. I now have the most comfortable over the bump jeans!!! In an hour I'm off to get a new hair cut!! Oh and to top it off, my dh told me I need a treat so is going to either get me a spa treat or take me to the theatre!!! I love him so much!!!!!! xxxx

oooh get a feet treat from the spa - feet and calf treatment for the preggo lady rocks!!!!!!

When are you going to the baby show?

We're going on the Sunday. Are you going? A foot rub would be nice although I'm incredibly tiggleish!!! I don't think I would cope!

done right it doesnt tickle :nope:

We arent going to the baby show, we have everything already and if I went I would want to buy something, couldnt resist :shrug:

Have a lovely time though and report back all about it :thumbup:

Ooh maybe I will then! He might arrange for one when we're on holiday in June.

Just booked our tickets for the show and found a code for £10 each including a £2 donation to Wexham hospital which is where we plan to have little Fishy! x

Hey everyone!! I'n sneaking on OHs laptop while he XBox's. I'm buying a new laptop on Monday so will be back properly VERRRY soon!! :thumbup:

In other news... my bestest, bestest friend in the world has just got her BFP! :yipee: :headspin: Everyone please send her lots of sticky dust, she has wanted a baby for so long and now our dreams of being preggo together is coming true!! :happydance:

Catch up time...
Ann I am sooooo jealous of your DH! Lucky you, enjoy your treats! I feel like such a scruff at the mo :(

Love the crib, Brig!! I got a bargain moses basket from a lady on here that I REALLY didn't need (as I have an Amby) but it's so lovely.

Lia you're doing great with the driving lessons and i'm very impressed with the commitment you've shown! I could never have learnt with my baby brain!!

oh, and... 100 DAYS TO GO!!! Eeeeek!

I keep meaning to say, are you guys on fb? I've only got Lia and Brig I think x

hi all, mama that crib is sooo cute:thumbup: ive forgotten everything else:wacko::wacko: sorry:flower: im not going to work tonight as for some reason josh decided that at 3am he was going to wake and play til 6am, so no i am knackered and in a foul mood:growlmad: so i called in sick:dohh: he is asleep now so imight go and have a kip on the sofa:haha: 7 weeks til we go on holiday:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->