2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Jetters I'm on FB... Ann Phipps and it's a photo of me at my wedding on a swing! x

Hi ladies :flower:

Missed so much and my brain can't process it all at the minute.... :wacko:

Anyway here's some birthday pics...nothing exciting though...oh and one of this morning - we finally took Jac swimming (been meaning to go for ages) and he loved it!!!

1st pic of b'day boy
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1010540.jpg
Opening a pressie...
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1010551.jpg
On the trike
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1010576.jpg
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1010577.jpg
B'day cake
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1010594.jpg
Eating B'day cake
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1010599.jpg
My little fish LOL
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1010607.jpg

It's a battle to get decent pics as he never sits still so these are a few of the half decent ones

xx

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh he's so cute!!!! Thanks for sharing the photos Claire xxx

Brigitte - Love the crib hun :thumbup:

Moggy - Hey hun...thanks for the footmuff offer...do you think it will fit on my britax? :shrug:

Ann - You are being being spoiled...i'm jealous. I would have loved to go to the baby show but we have nearly everything so hubby didnt want to go
:cry: I know it makes sense though .....but dont tell him that :haha:

Costgang- Hi :hugs: Where are you going on holiday? You preggy brain doesnt remember :blush:

Yasmin - Happy 100 days to go :happydance::happydance:

Pip - Hope you can get a deal on the pram....i'm sure you will somhow or other :thumbup:

Lia - Extension looks cool...and it's all been done so quick :thumbup:

Lydia - Hope your sleeping improves hun :hugs::hugs:

I love my britax b-dual :thumbup: It's bigger than i thought but very light considering. I've had a play around the house and we're keeping it (have 2 inches to spare coming in through the front door...ahavent tried the carboot but i know we need a bigger car anyway so thats no issue) . Hubby wants to use the quinny till we need the double though as it is big for a single.....i did tell him we'd get more for the quinny if we sell now but he wants to keep it ...... so what can i do LOL So the b-dual is ebing stowed away till august.

Happy bank holiday wekend all.

xx

we are going to primrose valley,haven site nr scarborough

Claire am so sorry, footmuff has gone to a friend on FB - shes having a second in August and was looking for a red one to go on a double red maclaren. Wish I had two so you could have one too.

Jac looks so cute on his trike and so grown up, he is gonna love it all summer and bet you go out with the trike locally more than the buggy, I know we do!

How spooky too that Mogster has that shirt! I love it :thumbup: Jasper Conran isnt it? although we find it quite a snug fit :shrug: Mogster is a slim toddler and he is currently wearing it in 3-4!!!! :haha:

Bit annoyed as we waited around the house most of the day for a lady coming to collect the Quest and she didnt turn up! No phone call no email no nothing! Have relisted it now but bit annoying to waste the day! Got some gardening done but not the same :nope:

Gonna go hunt out Ann Phipps on a swing on FB :thumbup: Claire are you on FB? Pip? Costgang? Dede? Think I have found the rest of you...:shrug: Preggo brain is frustrating :dohh:

OMG! Yas tomorrow you are double figures then itll be 3rd tri before you know it, wow we are gonna have babies soon!!! :wohoo:

Thats lovely Brig, what colour did you decide to go with for the nursery walls?

Thanks Moggy! I can't wait to set it up!! We have decided on a colour that is called Mocha Cream. I don't have a link to show the exact colour, but I did find a link that shows a colour that is pretty close.

It's a colour in between Cafe Cubino and Havana Cream.

https://www.materials-world.com/paint-colors/pratt_and_lambert/color/pratt-and-lambert-color-04.htm

Ann: YAY for us moving up a box!!!!:happydance:

Claire: Your little one is so precious!!! Sooo cute!!

Hi ladies!!

xo

just checked out the colours and am thinking it will look fab with the crib :thumbup: Cant wait to see what bedding etc will go on the crib now - hint hint :winkwink:

Ladies, I'm probably one of the last ones not to be on Facebook. :blush:

Thanks everyone for your hopes that a deal will come along for us.

MamaBird, love the crib and the colour for the nursery. We have that colour on one of the walls in the living room and the bedroom and our bed is a very similar colour to the crib. :thumbup:

Claire, wee birthday Jac is so cute.

Costgang, holiday sounds good.

Two days ago I could feel the LO kicking, so asked OH to put his hand on. So he started talking to the little guy and he kept kicking and responding to him. :cloud9:

How lovely Pip!!

Moggy, it appears one of your friends on FB is friends with one of mine! katie Raven knows my old uni friend Karen Stevens! x

I worked with Katie when i lived in Leicester. They do say a chain of only a maximum of 6 people link us all.....!

Lovely wedding pics :thumbup:

:nope: not on facebook, never got into it, i had this friend, and she was obsesses with it,put me right off

Pip that is lovely! Mine is a monkey, I swear when he knows DH is there he lays perfectly still and kicks as soon as he moves :rofl:

Claire - thank you for sharing the pics looks like a lovely day!!! Oh and yay for the britax :thumbup:

Costgang - most of my childhood/teen holidays were at Primrose Valley!!!!!! Can't say I've been for ooof 10 years now maybe but we certainly enjoyed it then and my little bro always loved it they usually do so much for LO's! :thumbup:

AFM had a lovely eve last night out with friends for a meal, and DH working today so I am stuck in waiting for The Return of the Electrician (he is a Muppet......but one of the builders not our own :dohh:) and weather looking grey.

Also MIL gave us the money for the pram last night which is so lovely of them, considering we are also taking over their entire house with our stuff while the build is going on.....I said she should use it as storage payment :haha:

So now I am a bit stuck for what to do with today......can't do much in the way of housework....as I have only got two rooms :haha: I am also wondering if baby has moved, as I am feeling thuds lower down again (and they feel a bit more muffled and have swapped sides too :haha:)???

Still over the moon that it's bank holiday and I have tomorrow off :happydance: aren't we all racing away with these days now......eep I can't believe we will have babies soon......was strange out with friends last night....one said "We're going on holiday in August.....and you'll be having your baby" :haha:

Ann I love your fb wedding pic and moggy I'm guessing yours is mogster??? Adorable!!!!!

Hope you are all good?

:thumbup:thanks pink, we went there last year, mon to fri with the sun newspaper, but there was loads to do and we didnt do it all, we booked at the time and got a really good deal

Hi..... :flower:

Moggy - No worries about the footmuff hun...dont even know if it would have fit anyway :hugs: I know what you mean about the shirt .....Jac is a big boy and the shirt is small for him and it's size 18-24 :haha: .we might get another 1-2 wears out of it....seems a waste :cry:

Pip/Brig/Lia - Thanks for the lovely comments. :hugs:

Costgang - Haven is great fro kids...cant wait to go when Jac is older :thumbup:

I am on facebook.....i nosey more than post though :blush:
I'm Claire Louise Jones....there will probably be thousands of us...but the pic is one from our wedding of me/jac/hubby.
I will hunt down Ann as a friend first as i can't remember other peoples full names...you may find me if she accepts my friend request :winkwink:

Don't know what to do today...weather is sunny but bitterly cold here...so dont fancy the zoo or a park nearby as i think it'll be too cold to be out too long.....any ideas.... :shrug:

xxx

xx

Yep......i also foiund Lia....i think :blush:

Hope you wanted to be found :haha:

xx

Morning everyone,

Sunday today and although the weather is not great, I'm happy as I am feeling a lot better and more relaxed today. Plus tomorrow is Bank Holiday, so we are off work. Means that there won't be any swimming tomorrow, but the good news is there is another class during the week, so I will attend that one when there is none on Mondays.

Grandparents have given us money to buy this little beauty: https://www.johnlewis.com/230825456/Product.aspx
What do you think? I have not tried this particular one in the shop, but a similar one and it was so comfy.

Happy to be found Claire yes it's me! :thumbup:

And Pip that is to die for.......I would LOVE one....I always gaze longingly at it's cheaper counterpart in Ikea - can't see DH giving in to me on that one :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->