2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Happy to be found Claire yes it's me! :thumbup:

And Pip that is to die for.......I would LOVE one....I always gaze longingly at it's cheaper counterpart in Ikea - can't see DH giving in to me on that one :haha:

It's a really good price though, don't you think? The other Dutailier chairs are quite a bit more expensive, usually the footstool is around £120 on its own.

Oh definitely, cheapest I've seen them from 'familiar' firms (like babies r us) is maybe £300 and they don't look half as nice as that one either.

P&F check out your local netmums or even kiddicare they have this one:https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...displayA_165_10751_-1_14053_16199_10001_14053 we had one for Mogster but sold it on our local netmums a few weeks back

Looks good Pip, it will come flat pack so you might find a bargain online if you google it, added funds for the buggy then...?

we always go with haven:winkwink: i am not very happy today:growlmad: i have found 2 ,yes 2 grey hairs, time to get the hair dye out i think, never had them before, must be the stress of going back to work, talking of work, im only doing 3 nights, oh has kids apart from every other sat, he is having them next week, them for the next 3 its meant to be my mum, she was going to have them last night, but she has just got out of hospital,had a breakdown and we decided she wouldnt cope, hence i rang in sick, so ive decided i will work next sat then thats it for me:happydance: so going on the i will only have 9 nights left to work:haha:

Of course Claire!! :hugs:

Pip, my sister loves hers so I think it's a great buy.

Costgang, I found a grey hair yesterday but tbh I often find one every so often so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.. just yet anyway!

What do you ladies thank about the Quinny Buzz 3 wheeler? We have been leant a Quinny pram which we will use as a mosses basket and a friend has an unused maxi cosi car seat we can borrow and the Quinny base will fit both of these things on. We've seen some on ebay going for under £100 so are very tempted. Obviously we want to try out the icandy etc but it's very tempting to get a whole system for such a good price! x

Hi everyone!!

Pengin - THE cutest photos of Jac, he's gorgeous, looks like he liked the trike!!

Right, I've found a couple of you on Facebook (I hope its you guys anyway!), I'm there as Lydia Snaith if anybody wants to find me! :hugs:

Pip - don't worry, we'll find you a good deal. Did you ring BabyBoodle and see what they were charging now? Please let me know if you'd like that written quote. I'm keeping an eye on ebay etc for you as there have been a couple of new ones on there. There was a new one for sale on gumtree or something, but it was in Scotland! I don't really get the JL pricematch stuff, thats very annoying.

P&F - house is looking fab, I bet you can't wait!

Its my birthday tomorrow but DH has got to work all day, so I'm going out with my sister and her little boys to a farm/windmill/craft-fair tomorrow afternoon and then to my parent's house for cake - yummy! Then hopefully DH will be free to spend the day with me on Tuesday, I'd really like to go for a picnic, but I don't think the weather is going to be good enough for that :growlmad:

I'm still not sleeping, its driving me completely nuts, I go to sleep for about an hour and then wake up again for the next 4 or 5, absolutely nothing will send me back to sleep until I get so stupidly tired that I drift off.

I hope everyone is having a lovely bank holiday weekend! :flower:

I think she said she was selling one but she's quite far from me. x

there was one on south bucks netmums April 12th £150 for everything, footmuff, carrycto, mozzie shield etc included :thumbup:

That's a great price, especially with the Maxi cosi base! I think anything over £100 we will wait until after the baby show but it's useful to know those sort of bargains exist. I think the one I'm watching on ebay will go for over £100 so that solves that one! x

Just think you can get a bargain at the baby show and make us all jealous that you got to go! Wish we could justify it but cant unfortunately, especially as want to buy mogster his first bike a bit early, we were planning it as a birthday pressie but would be nice to get it sooner so he can have the fun of using it before moglet arrives!

Well as we're going on the Sunday, if you hear of any bargains from ladies going before me, let me know and I'll get it for you x

MrsMils, they quoted me Peach Stroller £480.00, Carrycot £148.50, Footmuff £67.50. Is that what they quoted you? Can't remember and am too lazy too look back all the pages to find it. :blush:

I don't think Babyboodle hold any stock either though and only order when you place your order.

Thanks for keeping your eyes open for us, MrsMils. :thumbup:

Yes Pip, thats what they quoted me (although I didn't ask about the footmuff (anything for Autumn/Winter I'm ordering at a later date to try and spread the cost!!)):blush:. It was still a LOT cheaper than JL though. I think I'm going to the shop on Wednesday, or the week after, so I'll ask them when I'm there about stock. I know they had the icandy peach parasol in stock as I'm planning on buying it as a little present to myself!!

Ann - I was hoping to go to the baby show, but can't convince DH to come with me, might try and persuade my sister, I'm just trying to work out how long it will take me to drive there - I think it might be a very long day... Chair looks great, and very cheap too! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone that accepted me/found me on fb!! :hugs:

Lydia, you are more than welcome to hook up with us if you fancy going on the Sunday.

Well the Quinny we were looking at went for more than £100 but although I've found another my dh is being sensible and saying we should wait. I know he's right. x

Grr - why am I awake at this silly hour (and have been for the last two)?! Is this natures way of preparing me??!! :hissy:

Thanks Ann, I'll let you know if I plan to go - it would be lovely to stop and have a cuppa with someone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->