2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

23 weeks today :happydance::happydance:

Doing this gets boring every week i know.... but i can't help it:haha:

xxx

Claire - your midwife is clearly much nicer than most that is good about the HIP grant :haha:

Just had the tiler round to quote...........DH may be putting in some more Sunday shifts :haha:

Have form will spend! :thumbup: Go get your mattress! Well Jacs!

Got my form today too, no hospital visit for Mogster at the moment, only essential visits to the maternity bits but she will review and let me know at next appt.

No wonder am feeling huge, Moglet is measuring 2 weeks ahead at the moment and she is starting to agreee we may have another early one on our hands, next appt is 1st June then at least once a fortnight after that...maybe another scan depending how he measures next time...

Got bloods next week and got my form today so its in the post already :wohoo: shame I spent it on a mattress and a swing :dohh:

Wondering if we may qualify for the surestart grant if we wait til after Moglet arrives? Apparently you only have to get some higher rate tax credit to qualify and the threshold goes way up once you have a child under 1 in the household....maybe we will get an extra boost, not hopeful but got the form and will see what happens with the tax credit malarkey once he is actually here, might be a bonus that pays for the buggy:thumbup:

What tiles did you go for Lia? I love bathrooms, aft5er kitchens theyre the nicest rooms in the house I think :shrug:

Claire yup thats my Mogster - there are a few pics of him on there, need to do some more up to date ones really mbut although have them on the harddrive I never seem to get round to uploading them :nope: Especialy now he has started having no nap and getting up at 6am!!! Bedtime at 7.30 leaves me knackkered and ready for bed by 10pm, all good practice for when Moglet comes....

Any news re buggy Pip/F&C?

:hi: everyone else hope you are doing ok? x

Moggy, I've never even heard of one of those prams!! lol. Oh dear. I'll keep an eye open for them at the show. Thanks hun.

Lia, you must have been so worried. Glad the little one is ok.

Happy 23 weeks Claire!

:hi: everyone else! x

Lia - I do know that i'm lucky to have a great midwife....never did i think she'd offer to post date it......my face must have been a picture :haha:

Moggy - The mattress has been ordered :thumbup: I wanted a silentnight one but they we're so expensive in places. I managed to find one on little amigos for £97...and then by pure fluke found 10% discount.....so it's costing £87 approx which is £28 cheaper than kiddicare which is a massive saving.:happydance: so ordered that today and the grant can pay for it :haha:
I dont post much pics on facebook...only the basics....i have a fear of some tw@t using my photos, namely Jac's iykwim. But i also need to put some recent pics on there too. :hugs:

Ann - Thanks hun :hugs:

It might be useful for somebody..... on www.littleamigos.co.uk there's a 10% discount code "birthday" which i think runs till next week sometime. Check it out incase prams or any baby stuff are cheaper especially with the code. I managed to save £28 pound on a mattress.....£115 in kiddicare and £87 there with discount :thumbup:

xxx

Oooh will have a look at that - mattress shopping :thumbup:

Moggy - tiles are an enigma. I love bathrooms too - we are using the tiler that came as Ash was happy with him and he's off to pick out some tiles tonight (probably without me as I have another driving lesson). So I will let you know what we end up with :rofl: but I have steered him in the right direction (I hope) of beiges and natural colours......:haha: Measuring two weeks ahead sounds sort of exciting?

Absolutely exhausted today.......oh and we did book a 4d scan :blush: might get a few less apples out of that HIP grant than I thought............:blush:

This is a good thread ladies you are bargain savvy people. Maybe I will give in and have a go at ebay properly one day :haha:

or let us know what you are looking for and we can spend for you! You too will soon love ebay and netmums etc. Baby stuff is like a new car, you take it home and washi it ready for baby and it has lsot half the value - monetary anyway!

For apples though I would recommend your local market or come shake our apple tree in September :thumbup:

What a great midwife Claire, lucky you!!!

And i'm still not bored of weekly milestones, every Monday is a great day for me!!!!

or let us know what you are looking for and we can spend for you! You too will soon love ebay and netmums etc. Baby stuff is like a new car, you take it home and washi it ready for baby and it has lsot half the value - monetary anyway!

For apples though I would recommend your local market or come shake our apple tree in September :thumbup:

Funny you should mention that - we have a few trees DH is growing in the garden and I suspect one may be apples!

Guess I need a mattress for the cotbed and one for the moses basket....that is probably next on the list :thumbup:

can recommend the mothercare ones :thumbup: for the cot bed they do a sprung one with a zip off cover (for those wet beds) for 99 but join their club and you get 10% off:thumbup: the pocket sprung one is 150 but 135 if you join the club... Mogster has pocket sprung and Moglet has the sprung cos he will be in it less time Im guessing...

just seen on another thread Jetters had a fall and hasnt felt baby move since, she is currently waiting for a scan, will update soon as see/hear more.

Thinking of you and your little man Yas :hugs:

Sorry i am a rotten bump buddy just been in a driving lesson - she had a dizzy spell and fell over, and asked them to just check the heartbeat as she hadn't felt him since - the hospital said its policy to have a scan after 24wks.

Just (as I'm typing!!!!) had update from her and he is fine - she is just having blood pressure checked but baby is okay.

Phew!!!! These babies are keeping us on our toes.........:hugs:

:rofl: I feel like two fat ladies at the mo, fatty baby really in the way of driving lessons!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->