2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Yas home now too :thumbup:

AFM I have come home from driving lesson (went well :thumbup:) to delicious jambalaya cooked by DH and he is now slaving in the kitchen preparing tomorrow nights dinner............he is really rocking my socks :haha:

Glad you're both okay, Yas. Take care of yourself and your little one. :hugs:

Thanks everyone- we're alright thank goodness! Scary fall due to dizziness and landed on bump :( have a ouchie knee and low blood pressure but otherwise all good. And I really quite liked the midwives and the delivery suite, so that's good.

Garry has just cooked me a yummo dinner and I am STUFFED- Deffo a fat lady here!! So night night girlies and thanks for all your good wishes xxx

Yas!!! Phew!!! Thank goodness everything is good with you and baby!!!

xo

Morning ladies,

Just back from the polling station :thumbup: and off to work in a minute. Anyone else voting today?

we have postal votes so did it last week :thumbup:

:hi: Pip, :hi: everyone

Yas - hope you are well rested and feeling a bit better? How is bubs this morning? x

:thumbup:Will be heading down to vote after work methinks.

How are you all doing? Hope you and bubs are good today Yas :thumbup:

I am positively dead on my feet this morning so think I will go to bed as soon as I get home :rofl: luckily DH cooked ahead for tea tonight so all I have to do is put it in the oven!

:flower:

me too P&F - Im shattered and OH left at 6.30am today for a long day away, meeting down south somewhere :wacko: Mogster got up as he left and my eyes are on stalks already. Guess what Mogster wants to do? Play tools!!! He is currently hammering away at his work bench and my head is going in time with it :nope: Just want to curl up with a heat pack on my sore back and go back to bed - fat chance as OH isnt due home til after Mogster goes to bed :dohh:

Rant over. Look Im in a good mood honest :haha:

All good today so far- woke up to a thump so my day started with a smile!! Although hospital did say to rest for two days as there is a 'risk period' after a fall so will be having a lazy day around the house today.

I postal voted too, and hope everyone else is. :)

xx

Oh moggy what a monkey........I can envisage us having nice noisy toys like that........DH loves his tools and workbench :haha:

Yas - hooray for thump :happydance: he will be kicking you black and blue again in no time :haha: but def rest up :thumbup:

Halfway through the day...........come on home time.......:haha:

Happy 23 weeks Brigitte!!!

I'm going to vote after work. I got a funny email the other day from my inlaws. They wrote a whole A4 pages preaching to us about the importance of voting and that I would be letting down the women who have fought for my vote in the past, if I didn't vote. A little bit condesending?? You have to laugh!

Glad you and the bub are doing well today Yas xx

Moggy - Rest rest rest (as much as you can till mogster is off to bed tonight) :hugs::hugs:

Yas - Rest rest rest for you too :thumbup:

Brrig - Happy 23 weeks :happydance:

Lia - Glad the driving lessons are going good.....have a test date yet?

Pip- Hi hun :hugs:

Ann - Slightly condesending i agree :haha: Try to ingnore stuff like that....easier siad than done as i know it would have wound me up like hell :haha:

Also done my vote :thumbup: Is it weird that me and hubby vote differently :dohh: He's set in his ways but i go with what i feel/gut instinct about what's gone in the last prime minister term.

Anyway glad i'm off till Monday now.....work is starting to pi55 me off so cant wait to go on leave. Hubby will be working this weekend though :cry:

Not looking forward to next Thursday as Jac is due for his meningitis booster jab and i'll be taking him alone, as hubby wants to keep most of his hols post paternity leave when #2 gets here.
He's also due for the MMR next month so i hope that one lands on when hubby is on a late shift :blush:
After these 2 lots at least we're done for a while.

Moggy - Do the jabs go in the arm instead of leg once they are year old?

xxx

Ann - that is crazy :haha: plus I would have to pretend I didn't vote just to get a reaction :rofl:

Claire - debating 25th June, going to see instructor on Saturday and see how many lessons we can get in before then. I've nearly had 25 hours now. I will be 34wks pregnant by then though..........am I nuts???? As for voting - I think you are doing right hun, have never understood there are soooo many people who vote in a set way though :shrug:

Less than 2 hours til I can escape work...........tic toc!

Lia- "Am i nuts" .... probably :haha: You should be ok hun....the bump can get in the way a bit the later on you drive...but i ended up driving up until my waters broke at 39+4. If i'm honest though.....driving did become a chore around 36-37 weeks as it gets uncoomfortable.... mainly getting in and out of the car as you ahve the stereeing wheel as an extra obstacle :wacko:. So get the test done sooner rather than later...34wks sound ok though :thumbup:

xx

Thanks Ann!!
And Happy 23 Weeks to you too!!! Only a few more weeks and then maybe I will stop worrying so much about viability and preterm labour...but then I would probablt just find something else to worry about.
This pregnancy is really making me neurotic!! lol!

xo

Aye, have heard about 36 week tired / forgetful / lack of concentration so am hoping to get it in asap........will depend if he can fit me in enough extra lessons as am really stuck with work to do it any other time :haha:

Claire - unfortunately not but they get better at bribing them IYKWIM - they have the buttons or whatever handy and distract them with those, Mogster I usually take yoghurt flakes or white choc buttons or something to give him to focus attention away from the jabs.

I am even starting to think its not so much that the early ones hurt but that they are a little undignified and unsettling for baby - you turn up they pull down your trews and stab you in the leg - how would we feel :dohh: I think one of the multi jabs has a stinging sensation but am not sure if that is the meningitis or not.

Back is agony now, Mogster had a nap for 40 min ON MY LAP!!! Very cute watching him snooze but very uncomfortable as hes getting heavy. Ah well only 4 hours til bedtime and OH should be back after that so I can have a soak in the bath....

25 June sounds a fab day for a driving test, its summer xmas day after all and Santa will look favourably on you then cos he sint so busy :haha: Defo sooner rather than later as manouverability gets harder then - I only made 35 weeks and that was an interesting sight getting in and out of the car - particularly in car parks :wacko: fortunately we now can use the aby spaces cos we have mogster.

OMG!!! Just realised we are getting our Dash delivered on summer xmas day :yipee:

Yawn yawn - am tired so off to grab a juice - bit of fruit sugar should wake me up ..... I hope! Then gonna take Mogster to the park to use up some energy....we introduced the naughty bag today and he has done so well with the concept he deserves a treat so might feed the duckas again to - even though we only have fresh bread - ducks will have to be quick cos it doesnt float!

Thanks for being brilliant preggo buddies, makes this getting fat lark much easier :thumbup: :hugs:

Hi everyone :hi:

Hope you are all okay. I'm okay, but I feel a bit bad as I had a huge pot of creamy coleslaw and potato salad for my lunch and I bet it had hundreds of calories. :cry:

Hi everyone :hi:

Hope you are all okay. I'm okay, but I feel a bit bad as I had a huge pot of creamy coleslaw and potato salad for my lunch and I bet it had hundreds of calories. :cry:

I have managed to make my brain forget what calories are :haha: and must admit I don't seem to be piling on as much as I thought (I think!! :haha:)

sounds a lovely treat anyway don't beat yourself up - baby will want to have sampled a variety of foods and flavours!

Plus.....gotta be veg in the coleslaw right? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->