2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

P&F, that's what we plan to do! Going to say tomorrow 'yes we plan to vote' and see what reaction we get!

Pip, I laugh in the face of calories!! I'm eating so much crap, but hey ho it makes me happy!

I second moggy :thumbup: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Moggy - Thanks for the jab info....at least i'm prepared now......pants down and choccy buttons at the ready :haha: I agree that its the situation rather than the jab that upsets them......i'll just have to be a big girl and make sure my little boy is ok :thumbup:
Sorry...what's a naughty bag? :blush:
Oh..and hope you're already runnign your bath...:hugs:

Ann - That's a great one....I can already see their faces drop :rofl:

I forgot to mention......my pandora bracelet has broken :cry: A combination of poor workmanship and an over eager hubby :dohh:
The clasp at one end was out of alignment a fair bit....so i phoned up the company and they said for me to send it to them and they'd get pandora to check it out and probably fix it. So in trying to get the charms off...one got stuck.....tried a few times to get it off to no avail....in the end i got hubby to look at it when he got home from work.....he must have used brute force in the end and ended up makign a mess of the snake like links at the end of the bracelet.....:dohh: Now i cant send it up...so i think he's goign to buy me a new one tomorrow :happydance: Well...he better LOL

xx

Mogster having a phase of being a little sh1t on occasion and we are trying to get him to realise if he does somehting there is a consequence, naughty bag is a bag which he puts his toys in if he is naughty...he gets a warning if he is doing something naughty or dangerous, he then gets a second warning with the threat of his current fave toy/the toy he is playing with going in the bag and the third time it goes in the bag!

He gets the bag emptied in the morning when he has had his breakfast so not gone forever :nope:

Today he lost one toy for constantly licking it - he was playing on the floor with it then licking it, he lost a car for bashing the cat with it and he lost a spiderman figure for kicking Mummy. Not bad really and he had no timeouts at all :thumbup:

Not in the bath yet as OH only just home and Mogster isnt asleep yet - he keepas shouting more music please cos he wants the mobile music box winding again - he doesnt have the mobile anymore but still wants the music

Ann tell them you plan to vote Monster Raving Loony on polling day next thursday - that should get a reaction :rofl:

Claire hope hubby comes through with a new bracelet! I took my watch etc off when was in hospital having mogster and have never put it back on :nope: have one simple gold bracelet and three rings and thats it :shrug: When I started reading I thought hubby had pulled it off in a moment of passion :winkwink:

Claire how annoying about your bracelet. I know one of the pandora sales reps although we haven't spoken in a little while so if hubby doesn't treat you, let me know and I'll ask her for some help. x

:rofl::rofl:
Mogster having a phase of being a little sh1t on occasion and we are trying to get him to realise if he does somehting there is a consequence, naughty bag is a bag which he puts his toys in if he is naughty...he gets a warning if he is doing something naughty or dangerous, he then gets a second warning with the threat of his current fave toy/the toy he is playing with going in the bag and the third time it goes in the bag!

He gets the bag emptied in the morning when he has had his breakfast so not gone forever :nope:

Today he lost one toy for constantly licking it - he was playing on the floor with it then licking it, he lost a car for bashing the cat with it and he lost a spiderman figure for kicking Mummy. Not bad really and he had no timeouts at all :thumbup:

Not in the bath yet as OH only just home and Mogster isnt asleep yet - he keepas shouting more music please cos he wants the mobile music box winding again - he doesnt have the mobile anymore but still wants the music

Ann tell them you plan to vote Monster Raving Loony on polling day next thursday - that should get a reaction :rofl:

Claire hope hubby comes through with a new bracelet! I took my watch etc off when was in hospital having mogster and have never put it back on :nope: have one simple gold bracelet and three rings and thats it :shrug: When I started reading I thought hubby had pulled it off in a moment of passion :winkwink:

I had guessed right about the naughty bag then :thumbup:
I was wondering...do the tantrums at 1yr olds stay forever or are they just phase....we seem to get them now...especially if he's a bit tired?

:rofl::rofl: to the moment of passion....they don't happen as often any more - the combo of having a 1 yr old, hubby working shifts and being preggers doesn limit the 'moments' :haha:
I love jewellry ....it's one of my passions:blush: But i dont wear half as much bling as i used to (i have 5 piercing in each ear!) :haha:
I wear my wedding ring/engagement ring, plain band on right hand, hoop earrings, diamond pendant, and of course my pandora (actually that seems a lot when i list it....LOL).

:hugs:
xx

Claire how annoying about your bracelet. I know one of the pandora sales reps although we haven't spoken in a little while so if hubby doesn't treat you, let me know and I'll ask her for some help. x

Thanks hun....i'm sure he will though.....even though he still won't admit that he broke it :dohh: He's never wrong :haha:

xx

Tantrums? Why do you think we have time out and the naughty bag!

Nah they are usually tiredness or them trying to assert their independence, rarely is there malice or intent - if there is either or danger/deliberate ignoring request etc then out comes the bag or the step!

Mogster is my superstar and every time I look at him, even when he is a little sh1t I feel blessed :cloud9: Cant wait to have two!

On the note of the naughty bag, I have a friend (child-free and looking to stay that way for a while :haha:) who told me a funny story last time she came to stay.

There was some programme where people came up with ideas...and a panel had to decide if they were genius ideas or not? Anyhoo some woman came up with an alternative to the naughty bag/stair/step etc......made me laugh though you are probably all going to think I'm evil now so should I post it???

It was called the a-bear-toire (like abatoir.....) and if kids were naughty....she felt they should walk to the abeartoire with their teddy........and put it in the abeartoire.........and then they wouldn't be naughty again......:wacko:

Highly cruel........but tickled me.....:blush:

Naughty Bag sounds like a great idea!

Can't believe it's a hung parliament... slightly better than a blue one though I guess :-/

I dunno, all the messing about means we could be on trouble - economcially we needed blue but now...? Be interesting to see what happens in Portugal, with what happened in Greece the last thing we need is a weak govt constantly bargaining to get stuff sorted!

On a positive OH is finishing early today so although footie is cancelled so they can count votes in the sports hall we are taking Mogster to the park for a kickabout.

I love my little Mogster :thumbup:

anything is nice with Mogster involved :thumbup:

How is everyone else doing today? All ready for the weekend? any plans?

Hello ladies :flower:

Moggy - I know what you mean about being blessed.....i feel the luckiest person in the world to have Jac..and another one on the way :hugs: That one smile form him turns me to mush.....even when i hear him talking to himself when he wakes up in the morning :cloud9:

As for my Pandora.....went to a local shop today with the intent on buying a new bracelet (hubby bought it all on the net though).......i asked her for one in my size and told her i was worried about the single charm which had caused all the problems with my existing one...in case it did the same again. I told her the story....she tried the defunt charm...and immedietly said the the thread on it wasn't right. So she said she'd send both the charm and bracelet to pandora and see what they say. I might not get a result but it's worth a try...considering the bloody charm wrecked it. So i expect to hear something in 2 weeks or so......i think the lady thought i'd bought it in her shop though...even though i never said anything :blush: So let's hope i get a result.

xx

Oh...and here's some bump pics from this morning....
23w3d (and i look like cr@p!)

https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/23w3.jpg https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/23w32.jpg

xx

You Look great Claire!!:hugs:

I am so pleased to say that I am going to be having 3 lazy days at home!:happydance: A co-worker took my Sat. morning shift so I am off Today, tomorrow and Sunday! YAY!!

So here is my bump picture from yesterday. 23 weeks. It almost seems like the bump is not growing as fast anymore...which sorta worried me...but after posting of FB yesterday I had a few friends tell me their growth slowed at this stage too. and then picked right back up! Lol!

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/23Weeks.jpg

xo

I think she has moved Brig cos you have two pics side by side one bump pic and one avatar and in the bump pic she is longer but less pronounced than in the avatar.

Looking good in both though :thumbup:

You too Claire :flower:

You're both braver than me though! My bump is making me uncomfortable today, sore back and sore rib :cry: And it is raining so no kickabout with mogster in the park, instead we are playing cars!

Thanks Moggy! :hugs:

And I am sure that you look fantastic! You should post a picture of your bump soon!!!

Hope all you ladies have a great weekend!

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->