2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Loving the bumps Brigitte and Claire! And good news (hopefully) on the bracelet.

I love the idea of a naughty bag.. might have to remember that one.

I was standing on the train today on the way to home and I could hear two girls trying to work out if I was pregnant or fat!!! lol. They decided I was preggers in the end so I got a seat, yey. I was looking pretty big today as well as wore my new maternity shirt! I must look like I've one too many beers!

x

Ok ladies we've made a decision!!!! We're going to go for the iCandy Cherry! The shop near us sells the pram for £300 and the carrycot for £145, so if anyone sees anything cheaper than please let me know.

I phoned the lady selling one on netmums and it's only the pram and cosytoes so although it's only 3 months old, I'm hoping to get one for less than the £280 she's asking. I've seen that a few brand new ones, with the carrycot, have gone for around £300 so I'm hoping for something around that price. Fingers crossed!! x

Good luck finding one!!! They really are lovely prams, I see them all the time around here :)

https://www.gumtree.com/london/70/58244370.html

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ICANDY-CHERRY-COMPLETE-TRAVEL-SYSTEM-CANDY-L-K-/140405116733

What colour are you leaning towards? Love bargain hunting :thumbup:

Bought Mogster a bike today on ebay, found one in the right size and the colour he wanted on ebay, bloke was selling two together and got the pair for £30 delivered as he is only 10 miles down the road :wohoo: They are pristine and the same bike new is £70! Figure we must be able to sell the other for £20 easily, cant believe he wanted to sell them together - cant imagine many people want two bikes the same unless they have twins :dohh:

Apart from that have had a good day, shattered now though, could sleep at the keyboard!

Good work Moggy!!!! On the bike and the icandy!!

That one on Gumtree seems like a great bargain. I've also seen another one on that site which is tempting. My OH isn't keen on the Blue or Mulberry colour (although I LOVE the Mulberry!) so it'll need to be the black/red or fudge colour.

I'm sooooooo excited! x

Look at you all with your bargain spotting! :thumbup:

Popped on to share DH's quote of the day.......

That my bump makes my bum look smaller :rofl: :haha: Supposed to be a compliment???

Hope you're all having a good weekend.....back to housework and DIY for us :dohh:

this might be better bet as collection only and that always means lower price on ebay...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/iCandy-Cherr..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item335cc7d012

^^^^ LOL!!!! That's a brilliant quote.

Well, we have just agreed to go round and look at one in Fudge for £125!!!! It's the stroller, carrycot, umbrella and maxi-cosi adaptors. It's 2 years old but hardly been used. Sounds promising! x

^^^^ LOL!!!! That's a brilliant quote.

Well, we have just agreed to go round and look at one in Fudge for £125!!!! It's the stroller, carrycot, umbrella and maxi-cosi adaptors. It's 2 years old but hardly been used. Sounds promising! x

:thumbup:

Oh.. it's the one you found for me moggy!!! lol!! So thanks!!!!! I owe you a big non-alcoholic one!!! xxx

this might be useful then....?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/candy-Cherry...hair_Accessories_parts_ET&hash=item23063c3030

its fun spending other folks money! Just figured if the one you find looks good for the price the only things you may want/need to change are wheels/main seat fabrics :shrug:

Just have to scout out wheels.....

LOL! You have everything covered for me! I mentioned it to my DH and he's over the moon. For £125 we can easily afford a new set of covers if they are a bit worn. You are a star!

only reservation is some reviews mention issues with the chassis on older models, apparently its an issue with front wheels??? But good news is if you go back to the retailer where it was purchased they should get the chassis replaced by Icandy at no cost - might be worth making sure she has the receipt or something like that in case theres a problem? https://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse...car-seat-reviews-538/97684-icandy-cherry.html saying that it cant be too hard to replace the chassis...?

this might be better bet as collection only and that always means lower price on ebay...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/iCandy-Cherr..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item335cc7d012

Id lean towards this one as its the newer chassis, maybe try to stall the one in London til after it finishes Sunday night.....or view it and make the decision then??? Check out the questions and answers on it as it says the chassis was replaced and little used since....?

That's interesting to know. I will have to keep it in mind. We actually aren't seeing the other one until next weekend so we have plenty of time. x

I was just about to mention to keep the issue regarding problems with the older chassis in mind as I remember reading about it after Moggy told me about it.

We originally wanted to go for the Cherry, but decided against it as we wanted to have the option to upgrade it to a double if we need to ;) and unfortunately with the Cherry you can't do that, so we decided it is worth paying the extra for it.

I know what you mean Pip, however we found we just didnt use our big travel system once Mogster was able to sit in a stroller as we preferred the lightweight quality etc of the Maclaren/Presto - we had two :oops: Now though we will have a single travel system with a buggy board, a double P&T and a Presto as sometimes you just want the stroller no matter how much the travel system costs - dont tell OH, Claire will know what I mean :haha:

We considered getting one that could convert but the lightness of the cherry won it for us. Plus they hold their value so we could sell it on afterwards if need be. The lady in the shop suggested getting a buggy board if the first kiddie is a bit older. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->