2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

23 weeks today. Yay! :happydance:

And here is a little bump status update:

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 6
Love the pictures Pip!!

So this morning we woke up to snow here...I mean like probably close to 10cm. YUCK!!! It is such a downer! so tonight DH and I are having a cozy night at home...he's finally convinced me to watch Avatar...we'll see how that goes! lol

xo

Oooh love the bump pics!!!

And SNOW????? Snow??????? We have SUN in Barnsley, possibly for the first time this century :rofl:

Now though we will have a single travel system with a buggy board, a double P&T and a Presto as sometimes you just want the stroller no matter how much the travel system costs - dont tell OH, Claire will know what I mean :haha:

Yep....i second that :haha:

Great bargain with the bike for mogster hun...he'll be really chuffed to bits:hugs:

Oh...and i thought i was a bargain hunter queen.......but i think i'll take the Princess title and give you the Queen as you're so much better :haha:

:hugs:
xx

What a lovely bump Pip!!

Well I am fricking mahoosive. I don't have a floor length mirror in my house so i've been in denial a bit, so when I do catch glimpse of my bod I usually get a shock!! I have managed to only gain 1 kilo which is FAB since i'm hugely overweight (104k) anyway so minimal weight gain is a good thing, but my belly is HUGE. I will get Garry to take pics tonight- I look like i'm due anyday *sigh*

Brigitte- SNOW in may :dohh: I second Lia....we also have Sun in North Wales......probably for the 2nd time this century though :haha: Let me know what you think of Avatar.....my mum bought the DVD and planing on borrowing it this week..probably wouldnt have bother otherwise.

Pip- Lovelly bump pics hun. :hugs:

Ann - Hope you gett he Cherry yo want for a bargain price hun...you're so lucky to live somewhere where you can find them for lockal pickup....nobody sells anything useful in North Wales :dohh:

Yasmin - I bet you look beautiful hun......i think we feel huge more than we look it...well that's what i tell myself. I've gained 17 lbs :blush: but i still weigh 1 - 1.5 stones less than with Jac at this stage so i'm happy. Don't worry hun.....i'm eating for 2....if you can't while preggers when can you :thumbup:

Lydia/Costgang - Hey huns :hugs:

Deangela-Hope your ok hun and you let us know how you are soon :hugs:

Its a lovely day here today..and warmer....hubby is working this morning though and off to him mums for luch. And then home to watch the last day of premiership...mainly MUTD. So not much sun for me :dohh:

xx

hi all, having a shit time at work will tell u all leter

Costgang, hope things are not too bad for you. Just make sure you don't stress too much about whatever is going on. :hugs:

Hi everyone! Sorry - I've not been on for ages, finally getting a decent nights sleep, so thats put an end to my middle-of-the-night postings!! :sleep:

Happy 23 weeks Pip! I'm getting so excited about Tuesday already, silly really as its only another day, but it feels like such a big milestone!:happydance:

Is anyone else suffering from back/hip pain? I've got very achey hip joints (like when you have the flu) and my ribs/back are very sore - my bump has suddenly got much bigger and I think I'm stretching everything too quickly?

Costgang - hope you're ok :hugs:

Has everyone had a good weekend?

Oh costgang - sending you hugs hun :hugs: hope things get better whatever it is!

Lydia - yes I am achey - have improved recently as I was really sore from about 14 weeks but got me a pillow for bed and it's made a difference. This morning though crikey, my knees and hips, I don't know if I slept funny but ARGH! I also have a near-constant ache on my top left rib :dohh:

Moggy - you're not a whale :haha:

Good morning everyone :flower: cannot believe how this time is flying by........eep! I am tired and uncomfortable and grumpy but looking forward to the weekend and nearly 2 and a half weeks off work. We are going on tour for just over a week (Lia's Last Non-Stop Hop Before she Pops, DH is calling it :haha:) and visit all the family down south that we neglect.

Happy Monday everyone hope you are chirpier than me :haha:

I'm in third tri!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :yipee: :headspin:

I made it, I made it!

Lydia i've had horrible back/hip ache just like you've described for a week or so now. I'm seeing my consultant today so will mention it to her and see what she says. I use a maternity pillow which seems to help but sometimes when I stand up or get out of bed it's sooo painful. I also have the weird pain under my left boob- what is it? A quick google revealed nothing of use, just not to worry unless it's the right side.

Costgang hope you're ok :hugs:

Woop woop for third tri!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I don't know what the rib thing is........but it eases when I take my bra off :haha:

Figured it was stretching and general pregnancy related agony :haha:

left and right on google always worries me - do they mean left as I look down or as someone looks at me :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->