2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

So pleased for you Brig and Ann!! Third tri next milestone!!
Now it's just Pip and Costgang to hit 24 weeks in a few days and we're all there :happydance:

Moggy... I wish i'd been able to finish my college course, because now i'll have to do it with a baby! I dropped out in Jan because the MS was so bad I missed 7 weeks in a row and couldn't catch up- then of course a few weeks after I dropped out, the MS subsided *GIANT eye roll*. I was doing an access to secondary teaching, and still intend to as soon as I can :)

What's your career break from?x

I can't believe in a few days we'll all be viable!! :happydance:

So here is my piccy for the week!

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/24Weeks.jpg

xo

Whoo hoo!! It's a V-Day party today for me and Brig!! Come join us Costgang and Pip!!

Happy V day ladies!

I am jogging around like a muppet packing before we go off on our travels tomorrow - work catagorically won't pay me any days I don't take - it has to be by agreement with manager and as they are having to make budget cuts absolutely sod all is being authorised in the way of money :dohh: They are standing firm on only carrying 3 days over too.......but I imagine bubs will be late if anything so should be fine :haha:

Hope you're all okay, will try and nip on properly tomorrow before I do a runner :haha:

P&F just take a day a week til you go! That should make them change their tune!

Moggy they've rejected that too......I wanted to cut my working week down...

God they sound like monsters now don't they :haha: I work for the uni, in student support.

Feel like I'm doing a lap of the world Yas :haha: we have this weekend in Lancaster, then heading down to Devon for a few days, a day in Portsmouth, finishing up with a few days in Surrey :thumbup:

Visiting all those pesky friends and relatives we don't get too normally :haha:

Will be nice though :happydance: got my preggo notes packed in case :haha:

Oh good, I was gonna say take them too!! My MW said in third tri carry them whenever you're more than an hour from home.

Sounds good though- albeit tiring!!! xx

Woo hoo Ann and Brig!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Happy v day!!!

Well - I'm on 5 weeks holiday before starting mat leave - took it as early as possible to avoid having to go back to commuting to Cambridge for a month! I feel a bit weird being off this early, but I'm still doing quite a bit of unpaid work behind the scenes at the hotel, so still pretty busy - nice to pick and choose when I do the work though!! Sorry to gloat girls!:blush:

Bought a topshop maternity dress from e-bay for £7 (new with tags), it arrived yesterday and looks lovely, so happy!! Starting to need proper maternity tops now, I keep putting jumpers and things on and thinking they look ok when I look down at myself and then catching sight of myself in a mirror and they only cover half of my tummy (I usually wear a vest too, so wouldn't notice the breeze of the gap!) - oops!

Moggy/Pip - that sounds like an absolute bargain on the iC:thumbup:andy! Well done Moggy!

Sorry - don't know why that smiley appeared halfway through iCandy?!

Moggy, it does look a really good deal, but we are after the Sweet Pea one. :blush: Sorry to be a pain.

Ann - Don't worry hun...moggy will find you a pram..she is the best :thumbup:

Moggy - How's your back this week hun? Better i hope :hugs:

Lydia - Lucky you hun...cant wait to go off on leave....11 weeks and counting.....

Hello everyone else....:flower:

Going to a local garage to have a look at some cars this afternoon.......just a look me thinks to see whats there...we would like a Ford Focus C-max but until we look at one it might not be practical. And we dont want to spend too much.
We currently have a seat ibiza and a golf gti, i'm thinking we keep the Seat as ive had that since new and its low milage and cheaper to run 2nd car (and we know the history). So swapping the golf is the plan....but hubby doesnt want to let go of his GTI poor thing .... i'm looking forward to seeing his face when i suggest the Gti swap....if we find somethign this afternoon that is:haha:

xxx

so long as your get him something with oomph he will be okay .....

back still giving me gyp, not willing to give up picking up Mogster though so have to put up with it! Footie this afternoon so will be very sore tonight, just popped into town and bought some bubble bath for me - cant keep bathing in Mr Matey :oops:

11 weeks and counting - thats to EDD come Sunday, hoping this one will arrive bang on 37 weeks.....

Aww Moggy - I hope it gets better soon. Mine is still bad in one spot, but I don't have a heavy toddler to pick up! Enjoy your adult bubble bath! :flower:

Pip - there's a brand-new boxed one in sweetpea one e-bay, starting at £525, no bids as yet and it ends in 8 hours. Not a complete bargain, but possibly worth a look?

Claire - I'm sure 11 weeks will fly by, and its 11 weeks more pay - always helpful!:thumbup:

I just had my second letter from my HR centre confirming dates and they've got it wrong AGAIN! SO frustrating. My HR contact isn't back until next week, so will have to go through dates with her over the phone yet again then. Grr.:growlmad:

Thanks MrsMils, went to have a look. As you said it probably isn't as much of a bargain if you cannot collect it as with postage it works out only £5 cheaper than bought from John Lewis.

Thanks anyway everyone for keeping your eyes peeled for us. :thumbup:

thought that sounded a bit suss cos JL dont seem the type that wouldnt exchange in those circumstances either....gues the search goes on ladies, Pip - what sort of area are we looking for..south/east/west etc?

Ooh F&C - theres a NCT sale in Aylesbury soon, might have your dream buggy for bargain :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->