2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Here's our new Icandy Cherry!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4039.jpg
https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4040.jpg
https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4041.jpg
https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4042.jpg

I'm going to give it a good old wash today and if need be buy a new seat cover for it. The carrycot has hardly been used so there are no marks on that at all. I've also read in the instructions that you can get them serviced which they recommend after 18 months use so I'm going to call up tomorrow and get details.

More photos of bump to follow as I couldn't take a photo of me with the pushchair!

Sorry for the massive photos!!

Here's me and little Fishy at 24 weeks + 3 days..

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/Bump/IMG_4036.jpg

Lovely bump pic, lovely Fish and Fishy and lovely pram, F&C.
:thumbup:

Thanks Pip. Think he's had a growth spurt as he's been very quiet and is now suddenly very active and I seem to be bigger!

Our little Piper has been really active over the last few days too. And he reacts to us talking to him, especially when OH strokes him and talks to him. :cloud9:

That is so lovely. I'm wondering if Fishy has started to respond but I'm not sure yet. My dh reads to him every night and last night he was kicking during the story.. it could have been a coincidence though.

Oooh, don't you look LOVELY pregnant!! It so suits you :hugs: and that pram is a bargain, the wheels look hardly used. Yay for you!!

xx

lovely pics - fushy, mummy and the cherry :thumbup: Enjoy your accessory shopping! Thats part of the fun of buggy shopping! That and getting a bargain so OH thinks he has saved some cash :happydance: Little fishy is gonna be well comfy in there, just an FYI we discovered when we bought a carrycot on ebay - often the mattress has a cover that you can remove and if the foam/wadding inside is discoloured you can replace with a piece from a fabric shop for a few quid and wash the cover and voila new mattress. What accessories are you planning?

Moggy - I'm also getting tired now...especially when i push the quinny up from town :wacko: Greta new about the pedaling :thumbup: With you slowing down and mogster getting faster you might need a lead now though :haha:

Ann - You're a beautiful preggy lady hun....fab bump :thumbup: The cherry looks really good too....absolute bargain. I would also go for a service and new cover...it'll feel brand new then for a fraction of the price :thumbup:

Yas/Lydia/Brig - Hi huns :hugs:

Pip- Happy V day :happydance::happydance:

Lia- Hows the driving coming along? :hugs:

Have been looking at cars :wacko: Have probablyd decided against the mpv's as the boot isnt that much bigger that what we have...and you pay a premium. So and estate or saloon it is......probably a a saloon...saw an octavia yesterday and it was lovely and a huge boot which would fit the doubly buggy and loads more :thumbup: It was a bit expensive for us though...so have to consider all options now....we go for a cheaper petrol model which is more expensive to run OR a diesel which is cheaper to run but a few thousand more expensive to buy :wacko:
Pity the lotto didnt come up last night :cry:

Oh...and Jac has slept in a toddler bed 2 night running...first night he ended up sleeping on the floor once...and crying once and woke up early. Last night he never left the bed and woke up a bit later today :thumbup:
Cant get him to nap there though :dohh:

xxx

ooh Octavia can highly recommend - we have a blue vRS and the boot is HUGE!!!! Travel cot, buggy, kiddie luggage, bike, trike, toys, food and even space for me to take something too :thumbup:

Thanks for all your lovely compliments ladies! :blush:

I've given it a good clean now and it's looking almost like new so I'm not even sure we need to buy new covers. Will probably get the service though as it's important to ensure it's safe.

Moggy thanks for the tip re the carrycot. I'm going to have a look now to see what state the mattress is in.

I'm going to get the cosytoes and probably the umbrella. Maybe a bag?

I'm become a crazy cleaning lady what with the buggy and all the clothes we've been given! The house smells so lovely! We've been so lucky as we both have relatives that have a young boy so we've been given so much stuff. Little Fishy is pretty much kitted out until he's 9 months old! :haha: This pram is the first main purchase we've made but yet we're almost sorted.

Need to get a new mattress for the moses basket and cot, some decorations for the room and then just little bits like bibs etc. Maybe we can get the last few bits at the show on Sunday.

We got the mini breast pump that one of you ladies recommended. Was it you Moggy?

Oh and I can recommend a Focus estate if that's any help? I used to have one when I was a sales rep and the boot had lots of room and it was so easy to drive.. plus the viability was amazing. I sold mine several months ago with 170k on the clock and still got a nice amount for it.

Moglet can blink!

Aww.....i meant to do this in my reply but my preggo brain forgot when it cam to type :dohh:

Happy 29 weeks hun :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Hoping we can find a decent octavia for a decent price now...no rush...fo now.....but i;m soooooo impatient :blush:

xx

Oh and I can recommend a Focus estate if that's any help? I used to have one when I was a sales rep and the boot had lots of room and it was so easy to drive.. plus the viability was amazing. I sold mine several months ago with 170k on the clock and still got a nice amount for it.

Had thought of one of these too.......but i think the octavia is slightly wider for the 3rd seat int he middle...who knows might end up with a mini bus :haha:

xx

Medela Mini Electric Breast Pump - about £40-£60 new depending where you purchase...

This looks good deal on a new one...:https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-MEDELA-B...ding_Breast_Pads_Pumps_LE&hash=item1e5a1ebb94

F&C - not sure if I would recommend an umbrella? We found it a bit of a pain, not sure bout you Claire? We seemed to be constantly adjusting it to shield Mogster :dohh:

For footmufffs can recommend Clair De Lunes one - we had a charcoal and a black one for Mogster and both still look pristine as they wash very well! Like this one: https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-CHILDS-BEIGE-EXTRA-WARM-FOOTMUFF-BABY-COSYTOES-/190394706462

Thanks Claire, 29 weeks passed me by but the bit that says Moglet can open and close his eyes was the best :thumbup: :happydance:

Pip - will post the tongs tomorrow :flower:

Everyone else hope you had a good day? Bath again for me tomnight - not cos i smell :blush: but cos it helps my back/side and eases the stretching ligament pain (presume it is still this anyway!)

Claire should we start Octavia shopping? What colour?

Claire should we start Octavia shopping? What colour?

Hubby would kill me :haha::haha: And dont think you'll find an octavia on netmums :haha:

We havent properly decided yet...we just have to see whats available for what we can afford....and we haven't agreed that yet :dohh:

Thanks for the offer though :hugs:

xx

amazing what you can find if you look :winkwink:

Also our neighbours son and his wife have three children and drive a fiesta - that fits three child seats in the back as the youngest is about 15 months and the eldest 7

That's the one I've got Moggy, the Medela Mini Electric Breast Pump. It looks scary as hell! We'll probably not bother with the umbrella then.. we won't need it anyway until the following summer, if at all. Thanks for the tip. Also thanks for the info re the cosytoes. Am keeping an eye on ebay at the moment.

Claire, I would imagine the Octavia to have a lot more room in the back. FX you find one and get a good deal!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->