2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Have you considered a Mamas & Papas Skate?

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/range/skate/2414/

One of these with extras, carseat and raincovers for £260 (£800+ new)

ooh i shouldnt look at buggies etc, now I want a callisto - shame I need a double :dohh:

oooh but I could get an ebay bargain....https://baby.shop.ebay.co.uk/Baby-/2984/i.html?_nkw=callisto&_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282 and OH would have my guts!!! :nope:

oooh but I could get an ebay bargain....https://baby.shop.ebay.co.uk/Baby-/2984/i.html?_nkw=callisto&_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282 and OH would have my guts!!! :nope:

:haha: do it!!!!

Who said that? Not me! :coffee:

Nearly time for me to finish work and make my escapes woop woop!!!!!

Ooh when's the NCT sale? Do they email you as I'm a member but don't get any information. We're seeing 2 prams tomorrow so FX! x

12/6...looked it up on their website :thumbup:

Let me know if you want more info on the skate - FYI its indigo denim colours

Keep us posted on tomorrows Cherry's - FX'd one is the one for you :wohoo:

Hi everyone,

24 weeks for us today! Yay! Our little one is viable. :happydance:

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get some tongs for the steriliser from? I have this lovely steriliser from Yas <-- :hugs: and there are no tongs, so I rang Avent, who told me the tongs would be £8 incl. postage, so I was just wondering if anyone saw some cheaper anywhere? There are some on Mothercare, but they don't seem to be suitable for steam sterilisers and have bad reviews.

Happy V day Pip!!

Well we are now the proud owners of a fudge coloured icandy cherry for the bargain price of £100! It is the pram, carrycot, 2x rain covers and maxi cosi adaptors. We saw both and this one was in much better condition. It's two years old but only used for one of them.

We are very chuffed! Thanks so much for your help Moggy! xxx

Yay Pip - congratulations!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ann, thats awesome!!! What a bargain! :thumbup: Have you been pushing it around the house??!

Hope you're all having a good weekend, I've had a mad day of housework, so now I'm treating myself to a custard slice and cup of tea in the sunny garden, mmmmmm.....:cloud9:

Happy V day Pip!!

Well we are now the proud owners of a fudge coloured icandy cherry for the bargain price of £100! It is the pram, carrycot, 2x rain covers and maxi cosi adaptors. We saw both and this one was in much better condition. It's two years old but only used for one of them.

We are very chuffed! Thanks so much for your help Moggy! xxx

:yipee: Any time - we want to see a bump pic of you pushing your new wheels! :thumbup:

Pip - have found some tongs in our cutlery drawer that go with a steriliser we no longer have so PM me your addy and will send em your way if you want them? One run through the steriliser and theyll be good as new!

Not got a custard slice but off out to the garden to enjoy a rocket lolly and watch Mogster on his bike whilst OH does some weeding - might help him later...

Congrats Pip :happydance: we never used tongs when Rory was a babba either. But Moggy to the rescue!!

Congrats f&c on the BARGAIN buggy!! Show us pics asap!! xx

Happy V-Day Pip!!!!!!

Ann! We want to see that new pram of yours!! Pictures please!!

Hi Ladies!! Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

xo

Ooooh - rocket lolly. I'm going to want one of those for the rest of the evening now! Hope it was good and you didn't so any weeding! I'd better go and get some ice out of the freezer and make do with that (thats my latest thing, crunching on ice - yummy!)

rocket lolly was yummy, did about 10 minutes weeding then had to have a sit down :oops:

Mega breakthrough for mogster and his pedaling, until now he has been able to pedal on flat hard surfaces and downhill on level gras, now hes going all over the grass - bumps and all - on his trike easily and getting there on his tractor. Darent let him try on his bike yet as he is just getting his confidence on two wheels with stabilisers. So proud - just how Jac looks in his trike pics too :thumbup:

Lazy day today as tired, lots of BH last night, looked it up and not a problem, appraently your uterus contracts every 20 mins in pregnancyto help blood flow, Moglet is obviously in a postion that makes them more noticable at the moment :shrug: dont remember getting them last tiem, guess have lazier muscles this time around...? Planning to watch GP, roast beef dinner and laze in the garden with Mogster - two loads of washing to sort but at least its not beds til tomorrow :yipee: Off to Asda this morning, food shop and pick up some foam flooruing for around his play shop - hopefully that will avoid more play money going down the floorboards :nope:

Oh all right then!!! Will do it once I finally get out of my PJs!!! lol. Going to look at accessories now.. don't tell the dh! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->