2011 Baby

Hi can I join too?
Me and hubby ttc baby #3! Am 3 dpo, and have fingers crossed. This is our fourth month trying. Bring on a January 2011 baby!
All the best to everyone, baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi girls...do any of you use or know about Ovulite??? a saliva ovulation predictor...

That's pretty much the one i can get here in Chile...i've been reading some opinions about it and there are good stories, and also some cases where it just didn't worked.

Hello ladies! Guess it's time for me to gear up for a 2011 Baby :)

Hello girls,joining in,I am 31 and my SO and I have been TTC 8 yrs + for # 1 and not preventing and not even 1 BFP in that time,he was told that he may have a low sperm count but as they did not give him the results in hand i dont have details but will be going to see them soon and getting full details and goin to see my doc to find out what I should do next I would really appreciate it if you all would visit my LTTTC journal at this stage I could use all the support I can get,this TTC thing is slowly driving me insane but still hoping for a 2011 baby

BigPlans Im doing aight how are you doing?

Nightnurse- I hope you get some answers that can help you get your :bfp:

Wow 8 years?! I hope you get that BFP very soon:thumbup:
Bigplans, im good just waiting to see if I ovulate in a couple days, my youngest is feeding more again as shes been poorly so maybe that will affect it:shrug: Hows you?

Its pretty hot here in san diego so we're off to the beach tomorrow and need to look for a bigger house so very busy!

Hope everyone else is ok? Anyone else find that the month goes soooooooo slowly when TTC?:coffee:

Hi all. I am due for a 2011 baby. If my calculations are right my baby will be due around Jan 3, 2011. I havent even confirmed a pregnancy yet but just walking by faith. I will be testing around April 28. I guess I will be having me a winter baby. I really hope this is it for all of us!:hugs:

I hope you get that april bfp!
I was like that with my son I just knew, well before af was due:hugs: I always get a stuffed nose from about 3/4 dpo when pregnant its very odd:haha:

Night nurse,

Wow, I totally admire you for staying positive!! TTC is stressful for everyone, so I can only imagine how difficult the past 8 years have been! I have a friend who was trying for 10 years, finally gave up, and then wham! feel pregnant with her little boy, now nearly 2. So keep trying, you never know when that lucky month will happen. All the best, baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dust:

Hey all! I was part of the 2010 baby thread but due to a MMC i am now aiming for a 2011 baby. Going to NTNP this cycle and get back on the TTC bandwagon in may so keeping everything crossed for a june :bfp: and a march baby!

Hey all! I was part of the 2010 baby thread but due to a MMC i am now aiming for a 2011 baby. Going to NTNP this cycle and get back on the TTC bandwagon in may so keeping everything crossed for a june :bfp: and a march baby!

:hugs: So sorry about the MMC. FX for a quick :bfp: and a super sticky bean!

Razcox im sorry about your mmc:hugs:
Im pretty sure I didnt ovulate this month but im also sure I didnt use the opks right either:dohh:
Guess wait and see if af turns up next week:wacko:

Hows everyone doing? Anyone due to test soon?:flower:

How is everybody going? Hope there has been some good news!

Razcox im sorry about your mmc:hugs:
Im pretty sure I didnt ovulate this month but im also sure I didnt use the opks right either:dohh:
Guess wait and see if af turns up next week:wacko:

Hows everyone doing? Anyone due to test soon?:flower:

Im due to test saturday if my temps stay up. Ladies please keep me in your prayers concerning that. Im praying for you ALL! Blessings all over this board. Raz, Im lifting you up in prayer over you MC and I know that God will bless you soon with a full term 2011 baby!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->