2011 Baby

Hoping to join you ladies in the TTC journey - we are working on #2 already even though we just had our first 11 weeks ago :blush: Hoping for a BFP in just a few weeks time...

What can I say... babies are great. :baby:

FF says I have 18 days of high temps and that I need to test! I probably will in the morning, or maybe even later in the afternoon after I hold my pee pee:haha: for 4 hours. Here's to hoping! :happydance:

Good luck!!!!

Witch got me this morn:cry::happydance: Means im getting regular!

Oh yeah and im addicted to babies too:blush:

FF says I have 18 days of high temps and that I need to test! I probably will in the morning, or maybe even later in the afternoon after I hold my pee pee:haha: for 4 hours. Here's to hoping! :happydance:

Good luck!!!!

Witch got me this morn:cry::happydance: Means im getting regular!

Oh yeah and im addicted to babies too:blush:

Obviously 18 high temps mean nothing because I got a BFN. Also AF due today as she should be because im a 32-34 day girl and nothing.

:hugs: If your witch isnt here then you're still in! Sometimes it just takes a while to show up, also there is variation in the tests sensitivities. Ive only been in the states 10 months so not sure which brand is better but have you tried a pink dye frer?
I have everything crossed for you:hugs:

Thanks mummy but the witch came:haha: and right on time I must add. Im usually 32-34 days. So next month, I wont look for a BFP until I am 20 dpo. Im up for IUI on thursday but not even sure if I want to do that? Why pay to get a BFN? Im so digusted with this whole process.

Thanks mummy but the witch came:haha: and right on time I must add. Im usually 32-34 days. So next month, I wont look for a BFP until I am 20 dpo. Im up for IUI on thursday but not even sure if I want to do that? Why pay to get a BFN? Im so digusted with this whole process.

:hugs: So sorry the witch got you.

Im so so sorry that the witch got you:hugs:
I dont really know what IUI involves but if it can get you a baba its gotta be good! I sending you some PMA:flower:

I have a little bit of good news here, my youngest Anja-Josaphine, who was 2 months early has almost learned to crawl:happydance: She takes a while to get going, on all fours rocking!!! but then can actually get a few inches forward:cloud9:

Hi all,

I've just joined and me and my hubby have just started TTC for number 1 last month. Unfortunately AF came yesterday, but we'll just try again next month. Hopefully have more luck then!!!

Babydust to all!! :)

Subscribing..........
Hoping and praying for my 2011 miracle!!

Hi everyone,

Can I join this group? I am dpo 5 or 6 (I think, I've lost count this month!) hoping for beautiful 2011 baby.

I was also wondering if there is anyone in a similar situation as me who would like to buddy-up and share the journey? It would be great.

Looking forward to lots of :bfp:s for all and lots of 2011 babies!

xx

Welcome all. Hope you get your BFPS soon and dont have to wait a miserable 14 months like me:shrug:. I hope it happens quickly:happydance:

How's everyone doing??

We're back and haven't actually missed an OV in our dithering over jobs.

Fingers crossed for this month!!

Well add me to the mix. We will be starting to TTC this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->