2011 Baby

BigPlans2010

Married with 2 furkids
Reaction score
If my calculations are correct, my Big Plans for 2010 are now for 2011!
I couldn't see a team for those of us without a BFP who are now looking to 2011 for a (hopefully) due date.

Fingers crossed!!
:baby:

Cool! IF this was our month, I think the docs would make my due date Xmas Eve, but I don't think it's going to happen. Even if it did, my and DH are always late, I'm sure the baby would take after us. I'd hope so, I wouldn't want to be in hospital over Xmas! Maybe I'd have to have a home birth...? lol.

I think I'll be well into 2011.

Hiya,

I think I'll join you, 10dpo today and a BFN so I'm moving onto my next cycle and a due date in January.

Good to meet you all and here's to our 2011 EDD's :)

Baby dust to all

:flower:

My DF was suppose to be down here yesterday but now it looks like he'll be down here next week hopefully.

Can I join?
I have 3 kids already but we want one more:haha: I just got my af for first time after Anja-Josaphine:thumbup:

My babies are usually 5-7 weeks early though :dohh:

Course you can join!

I actually found a chart in one of my book's, IF it happened this month my due date would be New Year's Eve. We never do anything on NYE anymore, so that would give us plans lol!

I'm in the TWW now. How's everyone else doing?

Im still waiting for my fiance to get his ass down here so we can :sex: it's been 3 yrs since i've had :sex:

3 years? :shock: Tell him to get a move on!!!

A NYE due date would be awesome, we dont do much then either :haha:

Went out yesterday and got some opks, gonna try them in a few days. This being my fourth baby you'd think I know what im doing with ttc but my first 2 conceived on pill and 3rd a month of ntnp so I have no idea when to use the opk or if I ovulate early/late:wacko:

o/t but anyone know anything about kittens? We have an old rescue cat (got her when already about 5) and now got this little kitten its a strange looking thing, siamese but with a stripy tail and its crazy hyper, so....do they calm down? I get dizzy lokking at it:haha:

I want at least 3 or 4 more. Right now i have an almost 2 year old and my fiance has a 3 yr old

3 years?!?!

I only want two - one of each, ideally! We already have two small dogs, don't think I could look after any more than 5 (if you include the hubby!)

Hiya Ladies,

I'm on cd 2 so I'll be hoping for a 2011 baby too!! We're trying for baby #3 and hoping it happens soon!! Good luck to everyone

can I join you all ladies
I am ttc # 5, good luck to all you ladies

Of course you can!

Good luck ladies! I'm fed up of waiting, I'm days off testing and just want this to be our month. I'm so impatient to wait!

i wanna join you guys!!!

Been off the bcp for 5 month, but this is our first month TTC. I'm on cd 3 and i don't know when or IF i ovulate! My cicle is aprox 27 -29 days

Hopping for an early 2011 baby!!!

Hope to hear from all of you (i'm pretty clueless on how to get my body pregnant LOL...)

:hi:
Yeah im not sure if im gonna ovulate this month either, just had my first af since Anja was born 8 months ago, im fully breastfeeding so worried :wacko:

Im usually 27 day cycle and ovulate around day 15, you would prob be around same time but you could check by temping or opks:thumbup:

:hi:
Yeah im not sure if im gonna ovulate this month either, just had my first af since Anja was born 8 months ago, im fully breastfeeding so worried :wacko:

Im usually 27 day cycle and ovulate around day 15, you would prob be around same time but you could check by temping or opks:thumbup:

Thank you Mummy3!! I've been trying to chart, but keep forgeting to do so at the same hour every morning...and as for th OPK where i live those are reeeeally hard to get and pretty expensive.

If nothing happens this month, on may i'm going to see my gyno for a folicular study of some kind..we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->