~ 2012 July Babies ~

I'm so sorry for your loss Viking! :hugs:

Should we start a new thread for July 2012 babies?? I would like to keep this thread going as we are all in the same part of our pregnancies and will all need the support for each other! Just a thought.... I would like it to keep going! :hugs!

I'm so sorry for your loss Viking! :hugs:

Should we start a new thread for July 2012 babies?? I would like to keep this thread going as we are all in the same part of our pregnancies and will all need the support for each other! Just a thought.... I would like it to keep going! :hugs!

Girls, please continue here. I am so happy for you all. I wish you happy pregnancies. I hope I can rejoin again some day.
:flower:

this thread will and should continue as is and maybe just update the list with Vikings Angel not quite ready for this world. Starting anew is not necessary in my book.

Viking I have been there done that and there are no words I can offer that will help apart from saying I do know, I do care and wish no-one had to suffer this pain. I don't believe it will ever go away. Despite being pregnant now the pain of that very first loss is still with me every single day and I could drop to the floor and scream without a moment's notice - keeping it all in check is damned hard. It is cruel and unfair and every other word you want to use. Rant and rage, scream and hate, cry and sob but DO NOT GIVE UP. When you are ready you will see a little glimmer of light and gentle tap on your heart with a voice that says mummy I think maybe now I might be ready let's try again.

Awww Miss C you made me tear up.

Viking, you know we are all thinking of you and your little angel. I know you'll be back with us soon hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies,

Im sorry for your loss Vikings. But like you I have lost my babe as well. I went for my ultrasound at 7 weeks and there was nothing there. I had lost the babe at about 5 weeks the doctor said due to stress. Nothing passed within the week so i was scheduled for a DandC last week. It went well. I have given up for as of right now for trying again this is my second misscarriage in 2 years early in the weeks. So I will be waiting. Good Luck everyone! H&H 9 months

viking and hoping :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hmm...I haven't been very active here because it was such a rollercoaster few weeks for me and I didn't want to post here because I thought it might be too upsetting and didn't want to frighten anyone, but we lost ours too.

wishing you all the best and healthy and happy months to come. Like Viking, hope to someday be back but in the meantime will check on this thread to see how you're all doing.
:hugs:

I need to see some good news on this thread. Let's see something positive girls. Who's first????

I can hopefully contribute positive stuff tomorrow after scan.

Meanwhile help me please.

omg ow ow ow ow ow ow ouch!! I have the most ridiculous stabbing pain in my right boob, it takes my breath away, should I worry or is it normal? Been on and off for a few days now, this current one REALLY hurts.

I had my first doc appt on Monday. It all went fine. They did not order another ultrasound since I just had one last week. I have started to have a lot of nausea which is impacting me more than I thought it would. Viking, I love your dog pic! So cute! I hope you are doing ok...

I think the stabbing boob pain is normal! My coworker whose son is now 8 months said it felt like knives. Mine are sore and have occasional stabbing pains.

Glad everyone's scans are going good. Mine is in 9 days! Can't wait.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Hoping & peacebaby :cry::cry:

I have a scan on Monday, fingers crossed for that.

I also have a long thought-out, very detailed plan of how to survive a work Christmas do, followed two days later by a co-worker's wedding, without looking suspicious for not drinking.

So I'm going to phone in sick on Monday and say I think I have a kidney infection. I've booked Tuesday off anyway as a holiday. Then I'll be back in on Wednesday saying I'm on antibiotics. Work do is Thurs and wedding Sat.

It's such a bad thing that not drinking is so weird in NI!

Haha Conina that's awesome!!

Glad to hear the apts are going well, i had my first OBGYN apt yesterday, it went well, he was with us for 45 mins, we discussed everything including VBAC vs another c-section, based on everything it was decided another section was best, i`m okay with that!!! he said at my next apt in 4 weeks he should be able to give me my section date. :)

Another great part was that he didn't even mention my age!! awesome huh! i'm 35, will be 36 when i deliver!!

my scan for the iPS screening is in 2 weeks!! can't wait!!

Good luck to all you other ladies having apts and scans.

Kim

Hoping & peacebaby I am so so sorry for your loss...I really hope you are all back on here with us all soon.

It feels wrong posting good news....but I had my 10 week scan today, OMG it was amazing, we could see the baby moving really clearl. My next scan is in 3 weeks which will be my NHS dating scan. I can relax during Xmas a little more now I know all is ok.

GreenFingers, I love seeing your happy news. Please please post the good stuff!

Thanks everyone for your support. It looks like I've lost the pregnancy. They couldn't find a fetus on the ultrasound. Only a spot where it may have been implanted at some point. I'm still in the hospital. Still cramping. Still bleeding. And now I have a fever. Lovely. And they won't give me anything. So here I wait.
Sorry I don't have any good news. I was hopeful until the ultrasound tech was completely silent for 20 minutes while she probed away.

Oh, hon, I am SO sorry. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->