~ 2012 July Babies ~

Hi, all. Well, I started spotting yesterday with mild cramping. I called the doc and they want me to come back in for an an ultrasound tomorrow. I'd technically be 6w4d today (but I think I am more like 6wk1d due to late O). sigh. I wish this was easier and I was as unknowledgeable as with my bio dd.

Hey MySillyGirls i spotted at 7 wks 2 days and it was just the placenta embedding we had an ultrasound to be sure and the baby was good :) good luck :)

Hey MySillyGirls i spotted at 7 wks 2 days and it was just the placenta embedding we had an ultrasound to be sure and the baby was good :) good luck :)

Wow, thank you so much! That makes me feel better! How do they know it is the placenta embedding? Can they see something like that on the ultrasound? I am holding my breath for tomorrow.

I had a 5.5 wk scan because my hcg started low and I had cramps on my left side so they wanted to rule out an ectopic. My clinic then automatically schedules a 7wk ultrasound for all patients. Just an fyi...

Congratulations! I was diagnosed with DOR and conceived naturally. My FSH is 15.9 and AMH .16 It makes me feel so much better to see other women in this forum with my same diagnoses. My husband had morphology and motility issues too. After taking L-carnitine, mega men, and vitamin C his sperm improved drastically. Keep me posted on your progess in the pregnancy, I'd love to compare notes. Are you a little nervous? I am since my RE told me donor egg was my only option.

Havmercy, Thank you for your kind thoughts! We were told that between my husband's fertility issues (only 4.5-5.5M post wash count) and my diagnosis that we had less than a 1% chance of conceiving even via IUI. So, after our first iui, we went straight to ivf and it failed twice and they said donor eggs would be our only option. But, our insurance coverage was over at that point and donor eggs are so expensive. We gave up and started discussing adoption again (we adopted our second daughter). This was a huge huge shocker for us. I am very nervous...I feel like this is a miracle and our only shot. It isn't likely that I would get pregnant again. Did you do any ivfs? Congratulations to you!! I also appreciate "meeting" someone with a similar background :) Please keep me posted as well.

MySillyGirls, we tried one IUI in September 2011. I started acupuncture in August 2011 to improve my chances of conceiving so I wasn't surprised when the IUI didn't work. We decided to wait until January 2012 and try IVF with my own eggs. Thankfully, I conceived naturally in November 2011. I was not looking forward to having an IVF at all. My insurance doesn't cover it, and it's quite expensive. I really credit my pregnancy to acupuncture, a healthy gluten free diet, organic fruits and veggies and vitamin supplements.

MySillyGirls, good luck with your scan, let us know how it goes x x

Wow, thank you so much! That makes me feel better! How do they know it is the placenta embedding? Can they see something like that on the ultrasound? I am holding my breath for tomorrow.

No they couldn't tell other than the baby was doing well. it's just fairly common, my doc said that the baby was reading too many textbooks hahah because it was very textbook and that it was actually a good sign :) Good luck and let us know how the scan goes.

I had an ultrasound yesterday and all looks good! I have a little heartbeat of 122bpm :)

Had our ultrasound yesterday as well! I'm 7 weeks today. HB is 135bpm!

Thank you, ladies! It sure is amazing to see that little flickering on the screen :)

Congrats, HavMercy!

I am actually measuring just a little over 6W. I should be 6W5D, but, we were using OPKs and I ovulated a few days later than normal...day 16 vs day 14 of my normal cycle. Maybe Clomid causes later ovulation... Either way, the development was exactly one week progressed from last week's ultrasound. They felt the bleeding was just "normal" spotting but I am to contact them if it happens again.

Was your spotting red or brown? Did you have any cramping?

My spotting was pink when i wiped in the morning then turned to brown around noon, there was a little on my underwear, by about 6 pm it had stopped. That was all i ever had. There was no cramping.

Are you having some spotting?

My spotting was pink when i wiped in the morning then turned to brown around noon, there was a little on my underwear, by about 6 pm it had stopped. That was all i ever had. There was no cramping.

Yes. It's bright red and I have horrid AF like cramps. I think this may be the end. I haven't had many symptoms of pregnancy so far. I have been fearing this in a big way. It is so common. Only my husband and a good friend know. She guessed and was tenacious about finding out. I am in the middle of a trip (I'm a flight attendant) and I think I will have to sick out and fly home to be able to go to the hospital with my husband. This is horrendous. I've been up all night with the pain and worry. :cry:

Yes. It's bright red and I have horrid AF like cramps. I think this may be the end. I haven't had many symptoms of pregnancy so far. I have been fearing this in a big way. It is so common. Only my husband and a good friend know. She guessed and was tenacious about finding out. I am in the middle of a trip (I'm a flight attendant) and I think I will have to sick out and fly home to be able to go to the hospital with my husband. This is horrendous. I've been up all night with the pain and worry. :cry:
Ahh sweety try not to worry, i have read soooo many stories as of late (every since i spotted) about a lot of women spotting (all colours) and being just fine. i think you are smart to get back home and to a hospital, to calm your nerves. Good luck!! hopefully your flight is almost over? How many weeks are you? :hugs::hugs:

You may be having some sort of hemotomah or something i've read a lot of these around 7 - 8 weeks, it's from the placenta attaching, you're at the exact right time for it. i've read a lot of women who have this and it goes away after a few weeks and the baby is just fine :) have you had any scans yet?

Would that type of bleeding come with horrific AF like cramps?
I am smack dab in the middle of a trip and calling the company to report the "illness" will entail a major ordeal.
I haven't had any scans. No one would see me until next week when I would be 8 weeks...
:cry:

some yes have had cramps and clots even, which is scary.. but the baby has been fine...i think you need to look after yourself.. the company will deal with it :) have you talked to your DH? what does he think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->