~ 2012 July Babies ~

Greenfingers - I'm in Warwickshire too, are you at CRM for IVF and your scan? I was but had a natural miracle after 4 years 3 IUI and 4 IVF! I got an early scan at 5w4d as I am on steroids for natural killer cells.

Greenfingers - I'm in Warwickshire too, are you at CRM for IVF and your scan? I was but had a natural miracle after 4 years 3 IUI and 4 IVF! I got an early scan at 5w4d as I am on steroids for natural killer cells.

Hi Tansey :wave:

Yes I am at the CRM...what a small world!

A huge congratulations on your natural BFP, sounds like it's been quite a journey for you, much love and praying for a sticky little bean for you :hugs:

Viking, I'm having mild morning sickness, but the big thing for me is the exhaustion. I'm tired All. The. Time.

Indigo, my folks, sister, and two best friends know. I'm cool with that, though; I know my mother, especially, would have been hurt if I hadn't told her straight away.

Everyone else: HI! :)

Indigo, good to see you and I hope you are feeling much better. You regret telling? I am bursting, but we've decided to wait until at least the first scan, but hoping to tell after the initial testing. That is a long time to wait especially with the holidays. I will have a hard time not telling my parents on Thanksgiving.
Anybody wanting to do a natural birth? I do, but I feel uneducated about it. I am not sure about any of this stuff, and since I can't tell anyone yet I can't ask anyone. Ugh...

Regret? Not yet...There is no way I could have not told my siblings....:shrug:

Hey Ladies

Can i join you? i'm 35 preggo with my second, my DS is 4. i had an ultrasound last week to date the pregnancy, since i have a short cycle and i was 6 weeks 1 day. We were able to see the heartbeat at 131 bpm!! so that puts me at a due date of July 5.

i have been having MS since before 4 weeks.. urg... just in the last 4 - 5 days though has it gotten to be bad every day all day. i went to the doc and they gave me meds, which i haven`t started yet.. i`m not sure why i`m so stubborn.. lol with my son i was sick the entire pregnancy!! at least i don`t actually vomit, just all day nauseousness...

Congrats to all of you ladies!!

Kim

Hi. I just found out today and I'm due on the 26th of July. It's an early result as I'm only 10DPO. This will be our second. Already have a daughter who's 4.

Congratulations everyone.

:wave: I noticed you are in Warwickshire and already have a DD - you'll have to let me and Greenfingers know what to do and expect in the area!

Hi. I just found out today and I'm due on the 26th of July. It's an early result as I'm only 10DPO. This will be our second. Already have a daughter who's 4.

Congratulations everyone.

:wave: I noticed you are in Warwickshire and already have a DD - you'll have to let me and Greenfingers know what to do and expect in the area!

wow - there are 3 of us in the same county, this is very cool!!!

Can I join you? I'm 36 and have an 8 yr old. In June I mc'd at 12 weeks with a blighted ovum. We saw this baby and heartbeat on Friday. My due date is July 1, but I think the baby will be born a week or so before that. My m/s is getting worse every day. I had no m/s with my son. I hope this is a girl.

Hi all! I am 37 and pregnant with my fourth. I am due July 1 :). Looking forward to sharing the journey with you ladies. :)

So envious of the early doctor's appts. Are any of you girls still testing. I just tested again :shy: I still can't believe it that's all. Still got a BFP. I'm feeling slightly off this morning. Not sure what it will turn into.
Okmomma, do you live in Oklahoma? I was born there but we only lived there until I was 2. I'm so excited you UK girls are so close together. That should help you on your journey. Big world, but feels so small sometimes.

hi all
glad to be joining some familiar names and other new ladies here!
so my EDD is 13 July.. Exciting stuff as i always hoped for a summer baby. Still a bit cautious and worried...have an early scan on thursday, fx'd.

viking, yip I am testing haha! Even though I know that right now its not going to really help, there's HCG in my body no matter what but it gives me something to look at.

natural birth - that's me too, I've always wanted a home water birth and hoping it will work out. There's loads of positive info on the net and there's a section on BnB too (somewhere below 3rd tri).

good luck everyone.:thumbup::thumbup:

*Waves to the new ladies*

Viking, I wish I could get an early appt. with the obgyn, too. I'm not testing anymore, but only because I had the pregnancy confirmed at the regular doctor's. They were surprised I wanted the blood test, but I insisted (mostly because I was totally curious about my beta hCG levels).

Hey Ladies

I was lucky and had an early apt only because I was quite sick with my last and I wanted to make sure to have the prescription for the meds for the nauseau before it started. Then because I have a short cycle they can't date my pregnancy based on the first day of my last period and it's most accurate to do a scan early. The scan put me a whole week earlier than the first day of my last period.

Wow so many UK ladies.. I'm in Canada myself... and although it's the 15th of November and should be could it is really really warm out!! it's awesome!!

Have a great day.

Kim

There is getting a big group of us now - may we all have a healthy and happy pregnancy :hugs:

Hi :wave: everyone...
I hope you're all feeling well...:hugs:

My appt. is on the Monday after Thanksgiving. I wish they would take me earlier.
I thought we would get special treatment because of the AMA thing. :haha:

If I were 10 years younger, I would opt for an at home water birth....it is illegal to have a home birth in my state and there are no birthing centers where I live either. I don't have a lot of choice, actually.

There are safe meds you can take for the nausea?

Hi Indigo - are you suffering badly? Really sorry hun.

I find eating little and often is helping me...no idea about meds though sorry

xx

Green....I'm not going to lie....I have been feeling like shit for a while now. :shrug:

I know we're supposed to be grateful for pregnancy symptoms, but...really? :sick: :haha:

What time is your scan tomorrow?

I know what you mean, I daren't moan as there are so many people still desperate for their BFP but it is not a walk in the park is it!!

Really hope you feel better soon :hugs:, today was the first day I actually thought I wasn't going to keep my breakfast down...lol!

My scan is 10am GMT, not long now, God these 3 weeks have dragged!!

You're a blueberry. :happydance:

Hopefully we can say what we want on this thread without fear....:haha:

Green....I'm not going to lie....I have been feeling like shit for a while now. :shrug:

I know we're supposed to be grateful for pregnancy symptoms, but...really? :sick: :haha:

What time is your scan tomorrow?

Wow how did I miss your :BFP: !!!! :happydance:

Congrats and I felt like complete and utter shit from 5 1/2 weeks until about 13/14 weeks - I used to sit and cry I couldn't do it with my MS! But I made it through the MS and on to all the other lovely symptoms.

Congrats to all you ladies - 2012 is going to be a big one for you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"