~ 2012 July Babies ~

Would you all hate me if I said I don't get morning sickness? :flower: Well at least for my first three pregnancies. This one I am a tad queasy but nothing compared to you ladies. So I won't complain about it. Hope you all are feeling better soon!

xoxo
Marisa

Marisa I don't hate you - in fact I am the same. I had zero symptoms with DS#1 in fact he was a total surprise and dating scan put us at 11w3d!!!! I had a very little spew the other day which was just more bile type from the heartburn and I hadn't yet eaten breakfast. In some ways I wish I had some ms as apart from the boobs and being super super tired I have no other symptoms and that stresses me out.

In January when I was pregnant before the miscarriage I was a little nauseous and ginger nut biscuits dunked ina glass of milk did the job for me.

As for weight gain I don't really care that much but as I am overweight to start with I need to be very very careful. I need to be as healthy as possible for this pregnancy and as I had GD with my son I am fully expecting that so we have started the low gi foods already to maybe subvert that nice little gift along the way although I doubt it. I really wang to vbac but that is not a focus at the present time and won't be until we are at least past the morph scan.

Urghhh the thought of KFC .... Shudder!!!

I normally can't stand the stuff; fried foods make me queasy at the best of times. But last night I wanted fried chicken with the power of a million burning suns. Dear boyfriend was sweet enough to indulge me, even though he doesn't care for that stuff, either. He just doesn't want me to have, as he put it, an Ethiopian baby. We're not very politically correct around our home. :D

How's everyone dealing with the exhaustion? I feel constantly drugged or hungover or something.

Would you all hate me if I said I don't get morning sickness? :flower: Well at least for my first three pregnancies. This one I am a tad queasy but nothing compared to you ladies. So I won't complain about it. Hope you all are feeling better soon!

xoxo
Marisa

We'll love you anyway. :D

Actually, my two best girlfriends had five kids between them, without a moment of morning sickness. Lucky ladies!

Miss C our pregnancies are very similar. I just get the sore boobies and am super tired too! We must consider ourselves lucky :) Might be genetic for me. My mom or grandma never really had ms either :)

I have my first u/s tomorrow and am a bit nervous to be honest!

Marisa I don't hate you - in fact I am the same. I had zero symptoms with DS#1 in fact he was a total surprise and dating scan put us at 11w3d!!!! I had a very little spew the other day which was just more bile type from the heartburn and I hadn't yet eaten breakfast. In some ways I wish I had some ms as apart from the boobs and being super super tired I have no other symptoms and that stresses me out.

In January when I was pregnant before the miscarriage I was a little nauseous and ginger nut biscuits dunked ina glass of milk did the job for me.

As for weight gain I don't really care that much but as I am overweight to start with I need to be very very careful. I need to be as healthy as possible for this pregnancy and as I had GD with my son I am fully expecting that so we have started the low gi foods already to maybe subvert that nice little gift along the way although I doubt it. I really wang to vbac but that is not a focus at the present time and won't be until we are at least past the morph scan.

Wow this thread has been busy!!

I'm definitely concerned about the weight gain - I've been doing Slimming World since August and as of last night I've lost 19.5lbs. But SW isn't particularly calorie controlled, it's more fat and sugar that's limited. The books do say it is safe to do in pregnancy (with mid-wife's approval). I'm going to mention it to the dr on Monday anyway and if he says he's happy for me to continue I'm going to say to the SW consultant next week what's going on.

I'm so afraid of gaining weight. I was on a low carb diet until I got my BFP and had done a really good job losing weight. I got within 7 pounds of my goal weight. I read a little bit about low carb being bad for the baby so I stopped that and I've already gained 2 pounds :( I wish I could get into the doctor and ask these questions but I have the feeling they will just agree with what I've read. My baby is definitely more important, but I've worked so hard to get those pounds off. I know you're not supposed to gainemore than 4-5 the first trimester. I'm terrified that I'm going to get huge. I try to exercise everyday. I was just starting to run a couple of weeks before my BFP, but I don't feel that I was safely conditioned enough to continue that while preggers. So now I walk. I feel terrible being vain, I'm just being honest. I wish I didn't have to eat carbs.
Maybe MS will hit me soon and I won't want to eat anything? I should bite my tounge right?
I'm so glad our little group is getting so big!!!!! Thanks for joining!!!

This may sound strange, but I don't give a shit about weight gain. :shrug::haha:

At this rate though, I would not be surprised if I have lost weight since getting knocked up....:sick::blush:

i'm with you on this one Indi :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi All

I'm back from my 7 week scan, all is perfect and we have seen 1 little heart beat. I am over the moon.

Will post a picture later when I scan it.

Hope everyone else is well today.

As for weight I have been on a diet to help with the IVF and have lost 11lbs, 4 lbs of which has been in the last few weeks. I have tried to increase what I eat to try and not loose any more but I guess my metabolism is running away with me no matter what I eat. Shouldn't complain as I am sure it won't last forever!

Greenfingers good luck for your scan tomorrow - hope you don't get the nurse I did!

I've got a private scan tomorrow :)

Hi Tansey, how was your scan? Hope it went well.

I wonder if you would message me the details of the clinic you used?? Thanks hun x x

Greenfingers congrats on the scan today!!! :) i love hearing that little heartbeat!!!

Hi, count me in too!!! I'm due on the 6th of July 2012.

I cant believe i'm actually saying 'i'm due', as this pregnancy has been long waited!!! I dotn think it has sunk in yet! So glad i found this forum so that i can have some others to go through this with.:hugs:

Im due on the same day as you hun

Hey,all! So happy to have found this board! I am 37 (will be 38 when baby comes) and DH and I have been TTC for 12 years! I am due July 3rd and cannot wait to hold my little bundle!

Congrats to you all and best wishes for healthy babies!

Evening ladies - hope we are all well.

Had a private scan today and got to hear baby's heartbeat - it was AMAZING! :cloud9: We were so emotional - couldn't speak for happiness, wonder and awe!

Yay! I'm glad you started this thread. July's definitely a banner month for you!

Flipper is due July 7ish. I can't wait! 2012 is going to be a huge, busy, wonderful year.

Hi, there nearly the same day as me.

Evening ladies - hope we are all well.

Had a private scan today and got to hear baby's heartbeat - it was AMAZING! :cloud9: We were so emotional - couldn't speak for happiness, wonder and awe!

oh wow!!! Congratulations. It must have been amazing to hear the heart beat at this early stage. I can imagine you must have been quite emotional. I bet it must make it seem really real for you now.

How did you go about arranging a private scan? and was it pricey?

Congrats Rebecca!! I am pregnant with my 4th (I also will be 38 when baby comes) and am due July 1! Welcome!

Marisa

Hey,all! So happy to have found this board! I am 37 (will be 38 when baby comes) and DH and I have been TTC for 12 years! I am due July 3rd and cannot wait to hold my little bundle!

Congrats to you all and best wishes for healthy babies!

Well I am off to my first appointment with my midwife. Hoping to see a hb today!! I am a bit nervous :/

Marisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"