~ 2012 July Babies ~

Sorry, on my phone. I don't mean i'm having 7 babies.

I had a check up at the doctors this morning and everything's going well. I also heard the heartbeat - 148bpm! :happydance::happydance::baby:

He found it this time, better than the last time he tried, at 10 weeks, when he completely freaked me out by saying he couldn't fine it. Then the sonographer said there was no way he should even have tried to find it at that stage!! :dohh:

woo hoo, it's great to hear isn't it!!! Have you got your 20 week scan date yet?

Yes, it's 23 Feb. Can't wait!! When's yours?

These 20 week scans are coming up fast eh! Anyone feeling movement? I keep thinking occasionally that I feel something but then think I imagined it...lol

Well I had my GTT on Friday - soooooooooo not good, I have crap veins unless I am super hydrated and fed but with the fasting necessary we ended up getting blood from wrist and foot as well as arms! Ouch ouch ouch. Did OK at hospy, did some groceries on way home, got home, wigged out entirely, got the shakes, blurred vision, the sweats all not good, rammed in a bacon sandwich and a hot cross bun and a large glass of milk and then promptly passed out for almost 2 hours. I wonder if I had a hypo (sugar crash) and was actually unconscious. I had a major headache now and didnlt feel great at all for rest of day. I now have feet like memory foam, they puff up by the end of the day enormously and you can make patterns and indents in them!

Endocrinologist on 17th, OB on 22nd and then Morph scan on 24th Feb - can't wait!!

These 20 week scans are coming up fast eh! Anyone feeling movement? I keep thinking occasionally that I feel something but then think I imagined it...lol

I feel little flutters. Can't wait until I am feeling them all the time. Won't be to much longer!

I had my 20 week scan at 18+5 on Friday. After three boys I am having a baby girl :happydance: so thrilled! Everything look good. I might have placenta previa. My placenta is really low. They are hoping it will resolve itself. They will rescan me in about four weeks.

I am feeling little flutters too, can't wait for it to be more.

Marisa08 - congratulations on the girl, that is just wonderful news.

MissC - you are really not having a smooth ride are you, it will all be worth it, hope you feel better son x x

I keep thinking I'm feeling flutters, then not being sure. I'm looking forward to having unmistakeable movement!

Anyone any nice plans for valentine's day?

I have definitely been feeling movement...it has been so great! I have to schedule my 20 week scan but it will likely be the first week of March

I thought I was feeling movement but then felt nothing for a few days so wondered if I had imagined it... going to see my mw tomorrow just so she can have a listen again for the hb as I am super neurotic this time around - no idea why though ...lol I think I have been having some movement today but again not sure so at least if she says all ok tomorrow i will relax again until my scan on 28th.

Fab news on the little girl too - I bet you are thrilled, girls are really fun and I dare say your boys will enjoy having a little sister too ;)

Lol Greenfingers - nah wasn't expecting a smooth ride either but I would not change a thing I am pregnant with a healthy bubba thus far and if I need to get really really uncomfortabubble, paint myself blue and run naked down the centre of town to hold this baby in my arms I will do it!!!

I have been certain I have been feeling things but I would say for the last week not so much and it freaks me out, maybe the placenta has grown and bubs is behind it etc, MW had a heck of a time finding HB 2 weeks ago as Ziggy likes to hide just like he or she did at those first ultrasounds when blighted ovum was being chucked around the room!!! Scan on 24th cannot come quick enough!!

We don't do Valentines but to those that do hope your day is special.

It's been quiet on here recently! Greenfingers how did your scan go? Any pics??

Hi Conina

The scan was amazing, all perfect...and it is ....a little boy! There is a certainly a blue baby boom at the minute, all my friends are having boys which means my little bean has lots of paymates.

Soooo pleased!

No photo though as the baby had his spine facing forward so all we saw was a blob on the screen...naughty boy, ha ha

Who's next for their scan?

I just started feeling movement.
DH felt the baby a few nights ago and got very excited.
He is more active late at night.

We already have too many 0-3 clothes and enough 3-6 clothes.
We went shopping and it got out of hand. :blush:
I had to drastically change my wishlist.

People have already bought us items. We seem to get packages every week. It's kind of fun!

Green...I'm glad your scan went well.
Chrissie & Miss C...GL with your scans.
Conina....:wave:

There are distinct advantages to having a baby that hides from the doppler! The OB couldn't find bubs very clearly though we did hear it for a tiny couple of seconds so she said bugger it I'm going to cheat and grabbed the U/S machine so I got to see Ziggy. S/he was doing somersaults and backflips hence the reason we couldn't get clear doppler as Ziggy was way too mobile and needs to stay in one spot for more than a couple of seconds!!! HB 156bpm

Have appointment with Diabetic Clinic on Tuesday morning and will start monitoring and then up to the ANDAS with results of morph (2 more sleeps!!) Tuesday arvo then back to OB in 2 weeks. Got a script for something to help with the reflux too. So all in all a good visit!

I have my scan tomorrow!! But we're not finding out the sex.

Actually getting a wee bit nervous now, we haven't done any of the anomoly tests so I guess tomorrow's it...

And congrats on team :blue: GF!

Indigo - I think I'm feeling movement also, I started thinking it was my imagination but it's happening more often now.

Miss c - congrats on the stubborn baby!! Yay for more u/s!!

Hi Conina - how did your scan go?

Indigo - we haven't bought any clothes yet but we are going to start decorating the nursery this weekend, very excited!

Miss_C yeah for seeing little Ziggy again.

AFM - my movements are getting much stronger, I am feeling much more of a kick and for the first time yesterday I saw my tummy move when he kicked me :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->