~ 2012 July Babies ~

GF - scan went fine, everything looked perfect and progressing normally. But the photos we got were crap - worse than the 10 week scan. Definitely not worth posting!

Then the midwife said "OK, so you're seeing your dr every 4 weeks. Unless there's a problem, your next appointment here will be your due date appointment" :shock: Talk about leaving you to your own devices!!

Ziggy is perfect!! Feel more happy than I could have imagined, I feel I can breathe now and that finally I will get to hold little Ziggy in my arms! I know we are only almost halfway but I feel really really hopeful and confident for the first time

https://i44.tinypic.com/6fwdtx.jpg

Hi everyone...how's it all going?

I'm 23 weeks today, blimey time is now flying!

We are trying to work out exactly what we need to buy, the list seems so long...we have the stroller, a nursing chair and a chest of drawers so far!

How's everyone else's purchases coming along?

We have all the gear, are ordering the furniture next week, and almost everything else essential is already bought. The only items left to buy are some 9 mo clothes, books and toys. We created a wish list on amazon (77 items) and everyone has been quite generous.

I really want to be done by the end of 2nd tri so all I have left to do is some nesting, decorating,
and cooking & freezing leftovers during 3rd tri...

don't have to buy a thing except new nursery bedding set and some winter onesies as last bub was a summer bub! Oh and some paint to paint the spare room which is now the nursery. Sort of miss all that from last time around but not the $$$$$'s

Wow Indigo you are so organised, we only made the list of what we need last night, now we need to research where to get them from...which baby monitor, type of sterliser etc etc...it's all good fun though.

Miss C - we costed it all last night and scared ourselves silly with the costs...£3000 all in and I'm sure we will buy extra's...lets hope the grandparents want to help!

Wow you girls are scaring me - we have bought precisely NOTHING!! Except some paint samples for the nursery :haha:

We have looked at prams and I think we've pretty much decided on what one we're going for, but that's about it. DH is heading away with work for 2 weeks at the end of the month so we're kind of thinking after that... maybe...

I had a dr's appointment this morning and everything is looking great - heart rate now 142.

And after that it's only a few days til double figures!!

I'm pretty much sorted out clothing-wise, and I've picked up some bits and pieces like car seat, sling, steriliser and monitors. Next month is our big buys month. Like Conina I've picked out my pram and cot, and I'm looking forward to buying them and bringing them home.

Hi InVivoVeritas - it's great fun isn't it.

I can't get my head around sterilsers yet, sooo much choice!!!

You're right GreenFingers, I love this stage of pregnancy!

Tiddler's in a good routine of movement now, and I'm feeling some of those kicks from outside too. Time's passing so quickly and I'm really looking forward to the time when this baby's in my arms.

Hey girls. Glad to hear everything is going well for everyone!
Speaking of buying stuff, i bought my first pack of pampers and a pack of onesies....
Now, since we are having summer babies, do we want any long sleeve onesies or just short sleeves? I dont know how many to get of each..... Any suggestions??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->