~ 2012 July Babies ~

Awww Kim congrats on your baby boy!! That's you and Indigo both on team blue - does anyone else know the sex?

Chrissie welcome - we're due date buddies!!

Hi guys! im due July 10th! so glad i found this site been looking for one for july babies for agggges!!! hope ur all well xxx

Kim - so glad the scan went well and how exciting to know the sex, congratulations on a baby boy!

I don't know yet Conina, I still have 3 weeks to go before my scan....are you finding out?

How big is everyone getting? I feel huge already and have put on 12lbs....yikes!

Welcome Nix!!

GF - I'm not finding out, we both want the surprise and don't mind either way (although DH would like a future Ireland rugby player at some stage :haha:) My scan's in 3 weeks too - 3 weeks today in fact! :happydance:

I feel massive, but I haven't had the nerve to get on the scales just yet. I'd lost 1.5 stone on SW before I got my BFP, so my clothes were all getting v loose anyway - but they're not loose anymore! Haven't ventured into my maternity clothes just yet.

Does anyone think they've felt movement yet?

Oh I have been having little bubbles all week, hard to know if it is the baby or not...can't wait to feel more :happydance:

Hi everyone! My due date was July 12th based on my LMP but the u/s tech moved it to July 9th based on my u/s.

Thanks!

Hi Tracy :wave: and welcome!

Inspired by GF, I weighed myself this morning and according to the scales I've only put on 5lbs since I left Slimming World :shrug: I find this very difficult to believe - it feels like each of my boobs has put on 5lbs, let alone the rest of me! But DH is still doing SW and says our scales are showing him as near enough the same as theirs. V weird.

Oh you lucky lucky girl...I am really trying to keep more of an eye on it, there have been too many Xmas leftovers in this house!

Well I'm celebrating as we speak with a packet of Fruit Pastilles... :blush::blush:

Hey Ladies,

You're so funny :) I am watching my weight closely, I put on 100 lbs last time and it was really hard to loose. I'm starting 30 lbs lighter this time so I'm hoping that helps. So far I am up 17 lbs, the last 2 months I seem to be gaining about 1 lb per week. Not bad I can live with that, my goal is to gain under 60 lbs... seems like a lot but that's just how my body works... I'm not one of those small pregnant ladies LOL. But I know what you mean about how it seems like it should be more LOL My OH keeps saying really that's only xx lbs LOL I keep explaining that there is fluid and stuff just getting moved around and such.. he just finds it mind blowing LOL

GF congrats on the bubbles... yup that's totally movement yipee!! I started to feel it around the same time, now it's starting to feel stronger and much more regular, no proper kicks yet... I can't wait for my OH to feel the kicks from the outside, he has on occasion felt him moving...

Kim

:hi:

Another boy! :wohoo: Congrats, K!

I lost weight :blush: but I am on MS meds now, so I'm sure I'll make up for it...:wacko: The doc said that as long as I gain 1 lb per week starting on week 20, she won't worry about it. :thumbup:

I barely have a bump, but I started feeling him a while ago (bubbles & flutters) and am pretty sure he kicked me 3 nights ago. :wacko:

We listened to his HB last night. We can find it right away now. It's quite reassuring between scans.

I found this pic online...17 week fetus....more baby, less alien, right? :thumbup:
https://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j456/Indigo77/4459314a.jpg

Are you starting to buy things? I made a wish list on Amazon. I bought baby bottles last night. My sister bought me a diaper bag and someone else purchased a cradle- swing. After my 17 week scan last week, we bought 2 cozy outfits.

Inidgo glad you're on the MS meds.. and hopefully helping!!!

We've started to buy things, initially our plan was to wait until after the ultrasound this week, but the crib we were looking at went on sale so we bought that a couple of weeks ago, we've bought the crib, a change table, the crib mattress a play pen (which we're going to use in our room for the first while) a bath tub and a few outfits :) we're trying to find some bedding soon since we're planning on painting the bedroom towards the end of february when we're on vacation! Yipee on the movements!!!

We debated getting a dopler to check the heartbeat, but I know me and I was pretty sure that I'd become neurotic with it :) so we decided not to.

I'm in Canada, here's the link to the play yard

https://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=12066599

will try and find the bathtup ... I'll have to look to see hahaha

We haven't bought anything as yet, although I know some relatives are knitting!

I even feel a bit weird buying maternity clothes, for some reason, although I did get new work trousers today.

(By the way, I have been paranoid about making sure I have maternity clothes for work, but haven't been so good for home. At this rate I'll be fine in the office, then slobbing about in PJ's all the time I'm at home...)

Indigo I'm so sorry you've had such a tough ride with MS, I hope it's easing now!

Buying baby stuff is a lot of fun, we have bought a chest of drawers and a travel cot but have been researching strollers, my god there is so much choice. We're waiting till the scan on 20th Feb before buying anything more!

I know!! We took a walk round Mothercare a few weeks ago, more to check out a vague idea of prices than anything else, but it really was "how long is a piece of string?" - you can practically spend whatever you want on prams etc.

I have a co-worker who's not long back from maternity leave, and her advice was to go for a travel system where the car seat sits into the buggy - she didn't have one and regretted it. But that's as much as I know!

We have a lot of friends who have young babies, so we're hoping to borrow quite a lot or get hand-me-downs

Hi girls! Just popping in to see whats new over here! How many boys & girls are there so far? I'm from the June group and we are mostly all girls, with just 2 boys, 5 pinks, and 2 yellow!

I don't think anyone is keeping track, Sadie...

I only know about 2 boys so far...and 1 will stay yellow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->