2012 TTC chat

Smiler82

Reaction score
I was away this weekend so I didn't bother temping....Monday my temp was high so I thought I must've ov'd over the weekend. But FF reckons I ov'd on Thursday! Only got the cross hairs today so all of a sudden I am 6 dpo without even realising!

I guess though that there is a chance I'm only 3 or 4 dpo isn't there since I don't know what my temps were Sat and Sun. Anyone want to wait this week out? I'm not getting my hopes up, pretty sure we missed our chance. I wasn't expecting to O so early, usually it takes til about day 36 :dohh:

Hopefully this is a sign my acupuncture is helping to bring down my cycle length though :)

My Ovulation Chart

I'm 5dpo! :) Going crazy as af not expected til 18th/19th!

I'm 6 dpo and the wait is killing me! I have so many symptoms .. but I wonder if my mind is playing tricks on me lol.

Im 5 dpo and for once Im pretty calm. I started temping and now I seen when i ov i feel more in control. BUT yesterday I had AF type cramps. Not sure what it means but im hoping its a good sign. I have so much stuff coming up the next few days that I think Ill b able to hold hold out! heres to our BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh good luck everyone!!! I'm not really sure when to expect AF since I didn't take my temps over the weekend, don't want to count myself as 'late' when I'm not if you see what I mean. Time will tell I suppose....all of a sudden a week seems like a really long time though, before I was thinking how time is flying by :) I have no symptoms whatsoever but that doesn't really bother me...implantation wouldn't have happened yet anyway so I'm going to try and not think about it til next week :wacko:

Will be interesting to see how everyone gets on, fingers crossed! x

I am 5 days past ovulation and I am getting really bad cramps that I took some advil but it isn't helping, why are these cramps so bad :nope::nope::nope:

I am 5 days past ovulation and I am getting really bad cramps that I took some advil but it isn't helping, why are these cramps so bad :nope::nope::nope:

Oh no, sorry you are in pain :hugs: don't know if it's a good sign or not. I had some really bad cramps on Monday that were way worse than anything I ever get in the run-up to AF. They disappeared though, not been back. Hope you feel better x

Hi I'm also around 5 dpo, not really any symptoms apart from loads of spots on my face and I'm super tired, even had a nap today with my 3 year old daughter! Really hoping for my BFP this month as it's my birthday soon and it would be a lovely gift to myself!!! X

i am also 5dpo.... no symptoms besides creamy CM... hope this month is it for all of us!

6DPO today, bad cramps & creamy/sticky cm, skin breakout, temps keep going up, I have everything crossed for a temp dip and some spotting but am trying not to get my hopes up too much.

good luck ladies

Hi gals! I'm 6dpo today and would love to wait it out with you. I've had some cramps today but nothing horrible and creamy cm. This is my first month ovulating in a long time so I'm not real sure when to expect af. My temp dipped 4 and 5 dpo, but came back up today. I had some light pink spotting earlier this afternoon. I would love to think it's implantation bleeding, but since I have no idea how long my LP will be...I'm nervous it's af on her way already. :( Time will tell! Good luck everyone!

I'm 2dpo with cramps as well. Is this normal? Good luck ladies.

6DPO today, bad cramps & creamy/sticky cm, skin breakout, temps keep going up, I have everything crossed for a temp dip and some spotting but am trying not to get my hopes up too much.

good luck ladies

Aww try not to stress...not everyone gets spotting and/or a temp dip. Agree it's a good idea not to be too hopeful, I did that last month. We were both totally convinced (for no real reason!) that I was pregnant, and was so upset when I wasn't, cried solidly for two days!! :cry:

Hi gals! I'm 6dpo today and would love to wait it out with you. I've had some cramps today but nothing horrible and creamy cm. This is my first month ovulating in a long time so I'm not real sure when to expect af. My temp dipped 4 and 5 dpo, but came back up today. I had some light pink spotting earlier this afternoon. I would love to think it's implantation bleeding, but since I have no idea how long my LP will be...I'm nervous it's af on her way already. :( Time will tell! Good luck everyone!

Well congrats you ovulated!! That's good in itself if you don't normally ovulate...do you mind me asking why? I have PCOS so don't always ov either, and cycles are really long. Even if I'm not pg this time I'm really happy to have ov'd earlier than normal :) Really hope it's not AF on it's way already, that would be way too early if you're only 6 dpo. Fingers crossed xx

I am 5 dpo today and yesterday I had cramping in my left side in the evening then one sharp pain that literally made me jump it was so sudden...hoping for my bfp this month:) I am test crazy took test today and negtive as expected but knowing me ill be taking on every day until it shows up positive or until the witch arives lol

5DPO! Sore throat and a bit stuffy... think its a cold though. A bit of a fever yesterday (99.1) but it went back to 98.6 today. My BBTs have been sloooowly going up though! My post-O was 97.7 (and that was with lots of blankets on and it was warm in the room) then dipped to 97.5 but now its back up to 97.8! But it might be my fever... I did O one day late, though I doubt that matters. I was so stressed on my usual O day, I think that delayed it a bit..

Other than that... creamy CM, sore bb's, sore gums but could be from cold too, a little tingly stabby feelings in my lower abdomen. Also been peeing more often than usual, but with no pain or irritation so its definitely not a UTI or cystitis, since I've had both and I know what that feels like.

Also been sooo exhausted. But again, sick. So I am completely unsure right now, lol. I'm only antsy because of my predictions, but I don't 100% believe in those lol.

Smiler - I have PCOS as well. Long story short, I had long cycles as a teenager, went on BC for 10 years, and haven't ovulated since going off BC 2 years ago. I've had periods, but they were always induced with prometrium. I've been on metformin for almost a year, but it hasn't regulated my cycles at all. I tried the lowest dose of clomid in august and didn't ovulate. My doc upped my dose in sept and I ovulated. I would love to be pregnant, but heck at this point I'm thrilled to have ovulated! lol I've also charted this cycle, which was a first for me. And now I'm just waiting....*twiddles thumbs* :coffee:

Hi ladies
I am also around 4 DPO. I haven't really been paying attention this month as i have been super busy. But i went to the bathroom this morning and when i wiped there was a small amount of light pink on the paper. I'm not sure whether to consider this as implantation bleeding or not. Yesterday my boobs were kind of stinging on and off but again i didn't really think that much into it.
How long have you all been trying?

Arghh....just typed a long response and the site crashed on me :growlmad:

Butterfly - how you feeling? Hope your cold is on the way out?? I've also had a prediction done too haha :) Just a bit of light-hearted fun. She said Sept-Nov for me so we'll see....

lindsay - sorry the metformin didn't work. That must've been such a long, frustrating year waiting to see it kick in :( I'd always been led to believe it was pretty much a sure thing, but my doc wouldn't prescribe it. That's great though you've not had to go to the highest dose of clomid though isn't it? Does it give you any side effects?

ajmc - hmm I wonder about the spotting....not sure if it's too early for implantation? I've read a lot of ppl on here say that usually happens around day 7-10, but we're all different arent' we. Fingers crossed!

Been 2 years so far for us, and two losses :( How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->