2012 TTC chat

:cry::cry::cry:Well just went to the bathroom and I have brown spotting! And it's a day early:growlmad: I already called the Dr. office and asked for my refill of Femara and waiting on a call back to schedule the HSG test. Congrats to all the BFP's! Maybe November will be my month!

Thank u!!! U too!!

Doh...when getting ready for bed realised some very light spotting had started :( Always get this a day or two before AF. Still tested though!! Very def bfn.

How are you getting on Sunshine?

Aww I'm sorry hun. I didn't test this morning. I decided I am going to wait for AF which I feel will be here very soon. I hope next month is our month!! :dust: Maybe between the fertility drugs and the HSG something will happen with my body next month :happydance:

You are stronger than me! I really don't know why I tested with spotting, so silly! Always hoping for a little miracle.... :)

Guess we just have to try and stay as calm as is humanly possible and have faith it will happen when the time is right. Let us know how the HSG goes x

I def will! I hope it goes well!! Here is to November! :happydance:
When r u doing HSG?Am sure it will be all good!so just a few days b4 AF..n my cervix is low..never felt it this low but again am new to this..but it isnt that hard,am sure i,ve felt it harder..anyone knows what it means?

My HSG is set up for Friday at 1:30 :thumbup:

Good luck! Hope November is your month!

Thank you :flower: Keep us posted on your blood work! FX'ed for a sticky bean! They told me I can't be spotting at all on the day of the HSG and that's just great since I have super long periods.... I am gonna scream :wacko:

Awww well hopefully god willing the bleeding will stop by then, is it this friday or next friday? It will all work out for you, your gonna get your baby soon:hugs: And definetly, I will be posting as soon as I get the results from tuesdays bloodwork!

My HSG is set up for Friday at 1:30 :thumbup:

Good luck! Hope November is your month!

Thank you :flower: Keep us posted on your blood work! FX'ed for a sticky bean! They told me I can't be spotting at all on the day of the HSG and that's just great since I have super long periods.... I am gonna scream :wacko:

Awww well hopefully god willing the bleeding will stop by then, is it this friday or next friday? It will all work out for you, your gonna get your baby soon:hugs: And definetly, I will be posting as soon as I get the results from tuesdays bloodwork!

It is scheduled for next Friday. Surely it will have stopped by then. My periods range from 6-8 days. I pray everything turns out great on the blood work!! :dust:

AF due today but no sign got bfn from 10dpo till yesterday so
i guess its a waiting game still AF usualy comes night before/overnight
or in th morning so FX'ed shell stay away!!

Gd morning.I am not even going to waste my test thiz morning..it feels so close!n my temp is gone down 0.2C.Lst night n ths morning my cervix is so low,i cant tell if the cervical os is open or closed.:witch: is coming.
Am thinking i sh'd go for HSG in dec if it doesnt stick(God forbid) in nov.I felt alot of pain after ov on the same side the just operated on last month.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1316926800z1z28z15.png[/QUOTE]

AF due today but no sign got bfn from 10dpo till yesterday so
i guess its a waiting game still AF usualy comes night before/overnight
or in th morning so FX'ed shell stay away!!

:dust: let us know how it goes..

Mmleo - thanks, yeah hopefully things will keep getting better. Found out about the PCOS around 5 years ago, used to think I was pretty lucky not to have to deal with AF so often...different story now!! What op did you have recently?
Re your cervix q's I read in a fertility book not to bother checking after ov. I used to but it was too confusing so now I don't bother. The book said your cervix won't go to a 'pregnant' position for weeks if you are pg so it's not a good indicator. I can never really tell if mine's open or closed either so I just stopped worrying about that!

Sunshine - sorry you got AF :hugs: Hope it is all over and done with by the time you have your HSG. What is femara?

calebsmom - really hope your tests get darker and you get a good result on Tues xx

Mmleo - thanks, yeah hopefully things will keep getting better. Found out about the PCOS around 5 years ago, used to think I was pretty lucky not to have to deal with AF so often...different story now!! What op did you have recently?
Re your cervix q's I read in a fertility book not to bother checking after ov. I used to but it was too confusing so now I don't bother. The book said your cervix won't go to a 'pregnant' position for weeks if you are pg so it's not a good indicator. I can never really tell if mine's open or closed either so I just stopped worrying about that!

Sunshine - sorry you got AF :hugs: Hope it is all over and done with by the time you have your HSG. What is femara?

calebsmom - really hope your tests get darker and you get a good result on Tues xx

Femara is a fertility drug. They prescribed it to me instead of clomid because it helps keep the uterine lining thicker and produces higher quality eggs. Since I don't ovulate very well on my own this med has been great for me. I have ovulated every time I have been on it so far. I hope and pray I am not spotting next Friday or they said they can't do it... :nope:

Femara is a fertility drug. They prescribed it to me instead of clomid because it helps keep the uterine lining thicker and produces higher quality eggs. Since I don't ovulate very well on my own this med has been great for me. I have ovulated every time I have been on it so far. I hope and pray I am not spotting next Friday or they said they can't do it... :nope:

Ooh interesting....I've never heard of this before. I will def be asking my consultant about this at our next appt in December, thanks! I know they want to do clomid but I've always been worried about the thinning of the lining, drying up CM, and all the side effects like hot flushes, headaches, nausea etc. Do you get any side effects like that on femara? That's great you've ovulated every time on it, is there a limit to how many cycles you can have it, like there is with clomid?

Ooh interesting....I've never heard of this before. I will def be asking my consultant about this at our next appt in December, thanks! I know they want to do clomid but I've always been worried about the thinning of the lining, drying up CM, and all the side effects like hot flushes, headaches, nausea etc. Do you get any side effects like that on femara? That's great you've ovulated every time on it, is there a limit to how many cycles you can have it, like there is with clomid?

I have no side effects at all!! It's fabulous lol. They told me they allow 6-12 months of use before checking into other things that could be causing infertility. I really like it and I'm glad my Dr chose this vs clomid because I didnt want my lining thinning. It's def worth talking to your Dr about. It helped me get my son!! Yay!

Smiler82:I had laparoscopy on both ovaries but especially the right side.I had lots of ovarian cysts for over a year n one of them on the right was abt 9cm n dr had tried me on contraceptive n they dint work..and i've bn told the healing can cause scar in the tubes..my dr assured me they didnt get close to the tubes bt u can never be so sure.The cervix is so complicated..i,ll keep touching anyway...i need to know what's soft,medium n hard.Ur AF come like yestday?

I cant stop crying! I am soooo scared right now, I woke up this morning to brown spotting and it has turned to red, today is the day I was supposed to excpect my AF but I am pregnant. Is it possible that my hormone level didnt increase? Am I going to miscarry? I have been getting these little sharp pains on my low left side, my doc warned me that if my HCG levels didnt go up I would miscarry. How do I know if I do misscarry this early? Anyone?

I cant stop crying! I am soooo scared right now, I woke up this morning to brown spotting and it has turned to red, today is the day I was supposed to excpect my AF but I am pregnant. Is it possible that my hormone level didnt increase? Am I going to miscarry? I have been getting these little sharp pains on my low left side, my doc warned me that if my HCG levels didnt go up I would miscarry. How do I know if I do misscarry this early? Anyone?

Have you called the dr yet? You should call them and tell them you want your levels checked today. They can tell you if you they have dropped. Have you taken a preg test this morning? If you miscarry this early it would be considered a chemical preg I think. My friend had one last year. Lets hope that is not the case :hugs:

Sorry to hear that calebsmom didn't want to R&R never been pregnant but I hope it's nothing serious I will keep u in my prayers and keep up postec

Ohh.am so sorry calebsmom..Am not sure if ur m/c'ng bt i,ve had of p'ple who get their af(v light) when pg.Pliz confirm with ur dr what,s going on..i'v had one before at 7wks i really dont know.Had u gone back for ur blood test yet?:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->