2012 TTC chat

my temp dropd tday n now i know why...AF 4days early!!!That's life!

I cant stop crying! I am soooo scared right now, I woke up this morning to brown spotting and it has turned to red, today is the day I was supposed to excpect my AF but I am pregnant. Is it possible that my hormone level didnt increase? Am I going to miscarry? I have been getting these little sharp pains on my low left side, my doc warned me that if my HCG levels didnt go up I would miscarry. How do I know if I do misscarry this early? Anyone?

Have you called the dr yet? You should call them and tell them you want your levels checked today. They can tell you if you they have dropped. Have you taken a preg test this morning? If you miscarry this early it would be considered a chemical preg I think. My friend had one last year. Lets hope that is not the case :hugs:

I took one this morning and it was the same faint line so I dont think they have gone up at all yet, my back is kiiling me, If I wasnt so POAS I wouldnt even know I was pregnant! My period was due today and it is here along with major back pain which is un-normal

I cant stop crying! I am soooo scared right now, I woke up this morning to brown spotting and it has turned to red, today is the day I was supposed to excpect my AF but I am pregnant. Is it possible that my hormone level didnt increase? Am I going to miscarry? I have been getting these little sharp pains on my low left side, my doc warned me that if my HCG levels didnt go up I would miscarry. How do I know if I do misscarry this early? Anyone?

Have you called the dr yet? You should call them and tell them you want your levels checked today. They can tell you if you they have dropped. Have you taken a preg test this morning? If you miscarry this early it would be considered a chemical preg I think. My friend had one last year. Lets hope that is not the case :hugs:

I took one this morning and it was the same faint line so I dont think they have gone up at all yet, my back is kiiling me, If I wasnt so POAS I wouldnt even know I was pregnant! My period was due today and it is here along with major back pain which is un-normal

:hugs:so sorry, hope you are doing ok & that your dr had some good news for you.

Hello calebsmom.What's going on?hv u found out anything else?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

Mine was a day early ugghhh. Stupid AF!!

How many days do u do urs for?4 days is a long time...i hvnt had a 26day in a long time.But that means ov comes earlier...STAYING POSITIVE!We start again.Atleast i know what it means when my cervix is that low...also my temp drops on the the day of(AF).That will help me with the future cycles.How long hv u bn temping for?is it always the same?x

Oh no, calebsmom I am so so so sorry. Huge :hugs:
Has the bleeding got any worse? Hope you were able to get through to your doctor to see if they can help anymore... Agree with Mmleo though, sometimes ppl do get a very light bleed around the time of AF....but the waiting must be agony. Please do let us know how things are xxx

Mmleo - thanks, yeah hopefully things will keep getting better. Found out about the PCOS around 5 years ago, used to think I was pretty lucky not to have to deal with AF so often...different story now!! What op did you have recently?
Re your cervix q's I read in a fertility book not to bother checking after ov. I used to but it was too confusing so now I don't bother. The book said your cervix won't go to a 'pregnant' position for weeks if you are pg so it's not a good indicator. I can never really tell if mine's open or closed either so I just stopped worrying about that!

Sunshine - sorry you got AF :hugs: Hope it is all over and done with by the time you have your HSG. What is femara?

calebsmom - really hope your tests get darker and you get a good result on Tues xx

Femara is a fertility drug. They prescribed it to me instead of clomid because it helps keep the uterine lining thicker and produces higher quality eggs. Since I don't ovulate very well on my own this med has been great for me. I have ovulated every time I have been on it so far. I hope and pray I am not spotting next Friday or they said they can't do it... :nope:

Ooh interesting....I've never heard of this before. I will def be asking my consultant about this at our next appt in December, thanks! I know they want to do clomid but I've always been worried about the thinning of the lining, drying up CM, and all the side effects like hot flushes, headaches, nausea etc. Do you get any side effects like that on femara? That's great you've ovulated every time on it, is there a limit to how many cycles you can have it, like there is with clomid?

I have no side effects at all!! It's fabulous lol. They told me they allow 6-12 months of use before checking into other things that could be causing infertility. I really like it and I'm glad my Dr chose this vs clomid because I didnt want my lining thinning. It's def worth talking to your Dr about. It helped me get my son!! Yay!

Wow, that's great you get no side effects and it already helped you once before :) I really have never heard of this, I wonder if they don't use it in the UK yet. Hmm, guess I will find out in December...

Looks like I am having a chemical pregnancy (early miscarriage) I cant stop crying! They still want me to go in on Tuesday for blood work to make sure everything passes, I am devestated! And the doc. even warned me because my HCG levels were so low that I could have an early miscarriage but I heard so many people on here with the same problem and ended up just fine. Hubby says we will keep trying I am just so scared for this and then what if it happens again:(

Smiler82:I had laparoscopy on both ovaries but especially the right side.I had lots of ovarian cysts for over a year n one of them on the right was abt 9cm n dr had tried me on contraceptive n they dint work..and i've bn told the healing can cause scar in the tubes..my dr assured me they didnt get close to the tubes bt u can never be so sure.The cervix is so complicated..i,ll keep touching anyway...i need to know what's soft,medium n hard.Ur AF come like yestday?

Wow, that sounds painful. Do they know what causes the cysts? Really hope your tubes are ok, fingers crossed. Will you need an HSG like Sunshine? Yeah AF came yesterday, am stocked up with wine, chocolate and a DVD :)

Looks like I am having a chemical pregnancy (early miscarriage) I cant stop crying! They still want me to go in on Tuesday for blood work to make sure everything passes, I am devestated! And the doc. even warned me because my HCG levels were so low that I could have an early miscarriage but I heard so many people on here with the same problem and ended up just fine. Hubby says we will keep trying I am just so scared for this and then what if it happens again:(

Oh sweetie, again, I'm so so sorry. It's awful news for you guys, of course you are devastated. It's so hard to go from the excitement of a new pregnancy to the hurt of a loss. Yes of course you can try again but I'm sure you loved this little one so much already; you just need some time to get your head around it all. I've had two miscarriages so anytime you want to talk about anything feel free to drop me a message if you want to.

Take care hun xxxxx

Calebsmom I am so sorry.:hugs: my friend that had one went on to have a healthy pregnancy and she got pregnant the very next month.

I'm so sorry :( I had a chemical in June of this year. So far this current pregnancy is going good. I wouldn't worry about having another m/c, just wait one normal cycle then try again! I hear you are more fertile after a m/c. I had one back in 2005 and a month later I was pregnant again (carried to full term). Hugs!

Smiler82:I had laparoscopy on both ovaries but especially the right side.I had lots of ovarian cysts for over a year n one of them on the right was abt 9cm n dr had tried me on contraceptive n they dint work..and i've bn told the healing can cause scar in the tubes..my dr assured me they didnt get close to the tubes bt u can never be so sure.The cervix is so complicated..i,ll keep touching anyway...i need to know what's soft,medium n hard.Ur AF come like yestday?

Wow, that sounds painful. Do they know what causes the cysts? Really hope your tubes are ok, fingers crossed. Will you need an HSG like Sunshine? Yeah AF came yesterday, am stocked up with wine, chocolate and a DVD :)

It was painful for a few days..dr ordered me to rest n not BD until the next cycle (oct)...the outside healed in the same week bt am sure inside isnt totally which might be the reason i felt pain during this ovulation that i hadnt felt b4.I hv always had problems im my stomach..dont know why...my son was king of a miracle baby..as i had endometriosis,cysts and fiboids.maybe the cyst didnt shrink coz the re-appeared 4months after giving birth.I dont need HSG but i'll request for one if i dont get pg(God forbid) in the next 3-4months.Enjoy the w-end.x

yea when she called she told me the exact days I will be ovulating and when to BD, she said I should still ovulate this month. It shouldnt effect my cycle at all since it was so early but I dont think I will take an early test again

Hi calebsmom!U'll be totally fine.Does the bleeding seem normal now?if so how many days do u bleed for??It'll be over soon n we start again...and i so agree with u,taking test early not the best thing to do.Nov is ours God willing!Stay well.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png[/QUOTE]

I started bleeding friday andits already really light so only 3 days. My cervix is also sti high and soft which i thought was strange. I tjought it would return to the normal low and firm during menstration joping for november. I still have a doc appointment on tuesday. Ill keep u updated. How have u been

Tuesday isnt far...hope everyting goes well.If it was a chemical like suggested,if u hadnt tested u wdnt know that it happened.Happy nov to all of us.My AF is v short this month..normally i do abt 7days bt tday is the 4th n am just spotting.I'll go for follicle check on cd12-13..Everything X

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

I'm sorry calebsmom :hugs:. From the sound of it, others have gone on to have a sticky BFP, followed by a h&h 9 months, shortly after going through the same. Give yourself a specific amount of time to grieve and then get back and continue trying.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->