2012 TTC chat

My test was neg this morning and I just went to the bathroom and had a lot of CM (sorry TMI) - it was even on my panties (sorry TMI again) so I am guessing I am gearing up for AF

Does it mean af is coming?
iv noticed im getting it again lately
mainly noticing it in my underwear
:(

My test was neg this morning and I just went to the bathroom and had a lot of CM (sorry TMI) - it was even on my panties (sorry TMI again) so I am guessing I am gearing up for AF

R ur cycles regular??Will keep praying so AF doesnt show...I really hope u get ur positive this month.

Is that normal for you Sunshine? If it is not your month this month then really hope your hsg comes back ok. But you already have one child don't you? That's a great sign there's nothing wrong if you've been pg already but I know I'd still be nervous anyway! Good luck xx

I'm now wondering if you can get a bfn or very faint line with FMU if you have been drinking water in the night?! All week I've been drinking at least one glass throughout the night I've been so thirsty. Clutching at straws I think but just wondering if it can have an effect....but the cramps I've been getting do feel like AF cramps :(

hey ladies im 5-6 dpo and i just feel nothing i have a few niggly twinges here and there but nothing i can say is major symptoms.. i read everyones elses symptoms on here and ppl have cramps and sore boobs and things by now apparently makes me feel depressed that i feel nothing.

any one else feel like me ? i have 25 day cycle and got positive ov test on 12th october cd10. bd on the 7.8.9.11.13.14th so its not like i missed my chance :/ xxx

:sad:

R ur cycles regular??Will keep praying so AF doesnt show...I really hope u get ur positive this month.

Yeah, my cycles are regular. They come every 31 days right on the dot. I am due Friday :cry: Thank you!! If not this month, I am going in for the HSG next week

Is that normal for you Sunshine? If it is not your month this month then really hope your hsg comes back ok. But you already have one child don't you? That's a great sign there's nothing wrong if you've been pg already but I know I'd still be nervous anyway! Good luck xx

I'm now wondering if you can get a bfn or very faint line with FMU if you have been drinking water in the night?! All week I've been drinking at least one glass throughout the night I've been so thirsty. Clutching at straws I think but just wondering if it can have an effect....but the cramps I've been getting do feel like AF cramps :(

Thank You!!! Yeah I am hoping since I already had Lane, my son, that everything will be clear. I guess maybe it won't hurt to get some spring cleaning up in there lol. All I drink is water too... When is your period due? Did you test today?

It could also be a sign of pregnancy from what I read online but I am afraid mine is the wicked witch coming.... :witch:

Hello everyone!Just taken another n still negative...i know i sh'd think positive am ready for AF.ofcoz i checked it under a min but i knew what to expect.Dont feel great at all.https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1316926800z1z28z15.png

It could also be a sign of pregnancy from what I read online but I am afraid mine is the wicked witch coming.... :witch:

Oh right iv read it can be a sign of af coming
but iv seen can be pregnancy aswell which makes
it confusing!

hopefully it won't be the witch for you
:dust:

Yeah, my cycles are regular. They come every 31 days right on the dot. I am due Friday :cry: Thank you!! If not this month, I am going in for the HSG next week

We'll be around the same time IF AF does come...me probably sat-sunday.I had HSG twice the most recent was when i was hving my ovarian cyst removed just last month.Am worried that the healing could hv caused a scar n blocked a tube too.,but lets c.Whatever happens w'll be here to support each other.x:hugs:

We'll be around the same time IF AF does come...me probably sat-sunday.I had HSG twice the most recent was when i was hving my ovarian cyst removed just last month.Am worried that the healing could hv caused a scar n blocked a tube too.,but lets c.Whatever happens w'll be here to support each other.x:hugs:

Yes we def will!!:flower: I am so glad I found this forum!! It has been so helpful. I hope you get your BFP this month!! :bfp::bfp:

How bad did the HSG hurt and how soon will I get my results???

Yes we def will!!:flower: I am so glad I found this forum!! It has been so helpful. I hope you get your BFP this month!! :bfp::bfp:

This time around i was under n dint feel anything at all.the 1st one in 2006 was brief.It feels like bad period cramps but only for about 1hr or so.,it was more a disconfort than pain.That's all it takes for the hole process n the liquid to come out.But let's cross the bridge when necessary.x
I just read on another site...probably this one that majority of women get :bfp: on 13dpo.That's tmoro for u.x

This time around i was under n dint feel anything at all.the 1st one in 2006 was brief.It feels like bad period cramps but only for about 1hr or so.,it was more a disconfort than pain.That's all it takes for the hole process n the liquid to come out.But let's cross the bridge when necessary.x
I just read on another site...probably this one that majority of women get :bfp: on 13dpo.That's tmoro for u.x

Thank u for the info!! I may cave in and test tomorrow. I just don't feel pregnant at all.

Thank You!!! Yeah I am hoping since I already had Lane, my son, that everything will be clear. I guess maybe it won't hurt to get some spring cleaning up in there lol. All I drink is water too... When is your period due? Did you test today?

Ah yeah fingers and toes all crossed for you hun I'm sure it will all be fine :hugs:

Yeah I tested this morning, a bfn but the stubborn side of me won't let me believe!! If I hold it up to the light I think I can see something, but barely. I missed a few temps so I'm not sure if I'm 11 or 13 dpo, so should AF should be here sometime Fri-Sun. Gah!

Well I hope your BFP shows up tomorrow!! I am pretty sure I'm out this month. It makes me so sad. I've had a lower Backache and I'm bloated...

Well I hope your BFP shows up tomorrow!! I am pretty sure I'm out this month. It makes me so sad. I've had a lower Backache and I'm bloated...

Thanks hun :flower: I really hope so too but this evening have been feeling like AF is going to show soon, my lower back is hurting too and maybe TMI here but checked my cervix earlier felt harder and lower which just can't be a good sign... :(

Do you think you'll test tomorrow or wait and see if AF is late?

Thanks hun :flower: I really hope so too but this evening have been feeling like AF is going to show soon, my lower back is hurting too and maybe TMI here but checked my cervix earlier felt harder and lower which just can't be a good sign... :(

I will probably test in the morning even though I know what its going to be. I guess I shouldn't do it to myself but its hard not to get my hopes up. I feel AF coming on. Are you going to test again?

I will probably test in the morning even though I know what its going to be. I guess I shouldn't do it to myself but its hard not to get my hopes up. I feel AF coming on. Are you going to test again?

Yeah there's something almost addictive about the pg tests at this stage isn't there!! I will def be testing tomorrow morning! Even if my temp dips again I know I'll end up doing one anyway, just to rub the salt in. Am clinging to the very last slivers of hope....

Yeah there's something almost addictive about the pg tests at this stage isn't there!! I will def be testing tomorrow morning! Even if my temp dips again I know I'll end up doing one anyway, just to rub the salt in. Am clinging to the very last slivers of hope....

I totally understand. I know this is so an AF back ache but I'm trying to ignore it. If she shows up I hope November is our month. I hate going through the disappointment every month. It's killer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->