2012 TTC chat

Good luck for today calebsmom...let us know how it went xx

Hope u are all ok guys.x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

Hope u are all ok guys.x

Hi! :wave: I have my HSG test today at 1:30. Super nervous. How are you doing?

Oh yeah...i almost forgot..i really hope everything goes well for u.Will say a prayer for u.Dont be scared..it's nothing major.U'll do great!

Hope u are all ok guys.x

Oh yeah...i almost forgot..i really hope everything goes well for u.Will say a prayer for u.Dont be scared..it's nothing major.U'll do great!

Thank u!! Radiologist said all clear!! My right tube was alittle delayed. She thinks it could have had a slight blockage that she cleared. Yay!! Of course my Dr will still have to look at it.

Hope u are all ok guys.x

Thank u!! Radiologist said all clear!! My right tube was alittle delayed. She thinks it could have had a slight blockage that she cleared. Yay!! Of course my Dr will still have to look at it.
that's great :thumbup:...happy for u!!did it hurt??

Hope u are all ok guys.x

It did hurt a little bit but not like I expected. It felt like bad menstrual cramps. And I had quite a bit of spotting afterwards but they said that was normal.

Hope u are all ok guys.x

It did hurt a little bit but not like I expected. It felt like bad menstrual cramps. And I had quite a bit of spotting afterwards but they said that was normal.

How is it going after the procedure??Mine was so long ego i dont remember the days after.How did the disconfort last for?..As for me...am thinking of going for follicl check on day 12-13,hope it'll help me know how my body work.I do hope this month works for us.

Hi guys,

Sunshine, I'm so pleased to hear the HSG came back ok!! That is great news :) Mmleo how are things with you?

Not much to report from me, been away shopping this weekend and went a bit mad...oops! Feeling more positive for this cycle, just really feeling like the acupuncture is helping to sort things out so can't wait to see which day ovulation happens this time round...

Fingers crossed for everyone!! xx

Mmleo I feel good. I spotted for the rest of the day and had minor cramping. All good now. We started bd yesterday. Can I ask you girls a question... It's TMI does female orgasm help with the process? The last two months I have avoided it.

I've heard different things...this may be TMI too!! Mainly yes it is a good thing, because the muscle spasms you get help to propel the sperm to where it needs to be. But, I then read that saliva can actually kill sperm, so if that's how you orgasm, iykwim, then that's not so good. If his sperm count is good then killing a few off won't matter too much but if his sperm count is low then I read it might be best to avoid to avoid having oral sex :(

Have you girls heard if you do orgasm during sex its more likely to be a boy? Don't know how true that is.

I haven't heard that! Are you hoping for a boy? I know it can partly be down to the timings - 'boy' sperms are faster but die quicker, 'girl' sperms are slower but live longer. So if you have sex v.close to ovulation and get pregnant you could be more likely to have a boy, if you have sex a few days before ov and get pregnant it's more likely to be a girl.

We are wanting a girl :) we have a son. I will be totally happy if I just get pregnant!! Ovulation day is taking forever to get here aghhh

Am good,thank u.How r things with u?I hve heard of the orgasm thing but i think it is a trick to make us enjoy more than worry abt baby making...It isnt easy for me to org with penetr,so i'ld just do other things that dont involve saliva after we BD which is always by the way.I've started ov testing tday(x2),2nd one actually had a faint 2nd line...i've never had a +.How do u ladies know when u ov?Happy waiting for OV for all of us!

I have never got a full blown pos on the ov test except for the smiley face ones. Those are the best but they are pricey. I don't usually O during sex either. We have to use other methods lol. The only way I really know I ov is sometimes I get a little abdominal pain and my cm is abundant. I still can't exactly pinpoint it but when cm increases I know its getting close.

I chart my temp to find out ov, never failed me yet :) My doc said not to bother but I really want to know if/when I ov so I do it anyway and it's always been right, and it gives me peace of mind to know that I can actually ov on my own. I'm on CD 10 today, but I don't think I'll be ov'ing as soon as you guys :(

I think some ppl change their diet to try and help to get the gender they want! I don't know exactly what but I'm sure google will hold the answers :)

I'm glad it's not just me who can't orgasm through intercourse! DH was a bit upset when we first got together but he's used to it now! Just makes you be a bit more creative eh ;)

Exactly!! My Hubby figured out quickly I was not going to get off during sex lol. I will ovulate around Nov 5th or 6th. They say the female orgasm during sex makes the ph more alkaline which favors boy sperm but then I heard orgasm can help with conception so very confused here lol.

Ooh I didn't know that about the alkaline thing...it is all really confusing isn't it!! I guess there are millions of baby girls on the planet and it would be pretty sad if they were all conceived without an orgasm! If you dare, you could try stopping DTD a couple of days before you ov, and stick your legs and bum in the air so gravity can help :)

I ov'd on day 24 last cycle so with the acupuncture I am hoping for the same, or an even better result this cycle. So hopefully will ov no later than Nov 12th....

I will keep my fingers crossed for us!! I hate waiting. It's awful isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->