2012 TTC chat

Well I hope your BFP shows up tomorrow!! I am pretty sure I'm out this month. It makes me so sad. I've had a lower Backache and I'm bloated...

Thanks hun :flower: I really hope so too but this evening have been feeling like AF is going to show soon, my lower back is hurting too and maybe TMI here but checked my cervix earlier felt harder and lower which just can't be a good sign... :(

Do you think you'll test tomorrow or wait and see if AF is late?

I will probably test in the morning even though I know what its going to be. I guess I shouldn't do it to myself but its hard not to get my hopes up. I feel AF coming on. Are you going to test again?

Yeah there's something almost addictive about the pg tests at this stage isn't there!! I will def be testing tomorrow morning! Even if my temp dips again I know I'll end up doing one anyway, just to rub the salt in. Am clinging to the very last slivers of hope....

I totally understand. I know this is so an AF back ache but I'm trying to ignore it. If she shows up I hope November is our month. I hate going through the disappointment every month. It's killer

I hope so too hun, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts...:dust:

Bed time for me now, but don't think I'll be able to sleep much! Good luck in the morning x

Ok so I got the call and they said I am pregnant but my HCG level was only at a 7...weird becuase my first response preg. test picked it up even though it was that low. They are requiring me to go get my blood tested again on the 25th to see if the level goes up. If it didnt the pregnancy didnt take. I bought 2 3packs of test as well I plan on continuing to take them every morning so I know if the line gets darker I should be good if it gets lighter I will have lose this pregnancy...she also said it could just be that low because of how early I am but I guess we will see within the next few days:(

Ok so I got the call and they said I am pregnant but my HCG level was only at a 7...weird becuase my first response preg. test picked it up even though it was that low. They are requiring me to go get my blood tested again on the 25th to see if the level goes up. If it didnt the pregnancy didnt take. I bought 2 3packs of test as well I plan on continuing to take them every morning so I know if the line gets darker I should be good if it gets lighter I will have lose this pregnancy...she also said it could just be that low because of how early I am but I guess we will see within the next few days:(

Aww hon I am sure it will all be just fine. I will send up a prayer for a sticky bean! Keep us posted on your test tomorrow morning. :dust:

Thank you. I will as soon as I test in the morning I will let you know what shows. I pray to God it gets darker! I need my levels to double or triple!

Thank you. I will as soon as I test in the morning I will let you know what shows. I pray to God it gets darker! I need my levels to double or triple!

it'll be totally positive and it'll attach.Have a happy healthy nine months to come!And pliz relax..when was AF due?

Oh hun, really hope everything turns out ok with this one. It must be hard having to wonder what is going to happen and waiting to see the line get darker. Got everything crossed for you, keep us updated xx

Thank u!!! U too!!

Doh...when getting ready for bed realised some very light spotting had started :( Always get this a day or two before AF. Still tested though!! Very def bfn.

How are you getting on Sunshine?

Thank u!!! U too!!

Doh...when getting ready for bed realised some very light spotting had started :( Always get this a day or two before AF. Still tested though!! Very def bfn.

Sorry to hear that.Atleast u know what's going on with u.I admit i dont feel pg at all for maybe the last 2-3days..Next cycle i guess

Thank u!!! U too!!

Sorry to hear that.Atleast u know what's going on with u.I admit i dont feel pg at all for maybe the last 2-3days..Next cycle i guess

Thanks hun :) Yeah am dealing with it better than last cycle!! Think because I'm having acupuncture now and this is a 38 day cycle instead of my usual 50 so for that I'm pleased. Was hoping for a bfp of course but if the treatment continues to bring my cycle length down hopefully it won't be too long til a bfp!

When is AF due for you Mmleo?

Thank u!!! U too!!

Aww I'm sorry hun. I didn't test this morning. I decided I am going to wait for AF which I feel will be here very soon. I hope next month is our month!! :dust: Maybe between the fertility drugs and the HSG something will happen with my body next month :happydance:

It'll get darker, don't worry hun. You're eggo is preggo! :hugs:

Thank u!!! U too!!

Aww I'm sorry hun. I didn't test this morning. I decided I am going to wait for AF which I feel will be here very soon. I hope next month is our month!! :dust: Maybe between the fertility drugs and the HSG something will happen with my body next month :happydance:

You are stronger than me! I really don't know why I tested with spotting, so silly! Always hoping for a little miracle.... :)

Guess we just have to try and stay as calm as is humanly possible and have faith it will happen when the time is right. Let us know how the HSG goes x

Thank u!!! U too!!

You are stronger than me! I really don't know why I tested with spotting, so silly! Always hoping for a little miracle.... :)

Guess we just have to try and stay as calm as is humanly possible and have faith it will happen when the time is right. Let us know how the HSG goes x

I def will! I hope it goes well!! Here is to November! :happydance:

it'll be totally positive and it'll attach.Have a happy healthy nine months to come!And pliz relax..when was AF due?

AF is due tomorrow, I have positive preg, tests but I am still scared its gonna show. I guess from everything that is going on already:(. Took a test today and it looks about the same maybe a slight tad darker but since AF is due tomorrow I am thinking that maybe it will take tomorrow or even the next day to get darker. Either way they will be testing my HCG levels agaiin on Tuesday

Thank u!!! U too!!

Thanks hun :) Yeah am dealing with it better than last cycle!! Think because I'm having acupuncture now and this is a 38 day cycle instead of my usual 50 so for that I'm pleased. Was hoping for a bfp of course but if the treatment continues to bring my cycle length down hopefully it won't be too long til a bfp!

My AF's due on sat/sunday if its on time.If am still negative on friday that's it.will try again next month.Am glad i've discovered temping n so much more...it might work out better then God willing!How come ur cycles were so long?x

Thank u!!! U too!!

My AF's due on sat/sunday if its on time.If am still negative on friday that's it.will try again next month.Am glad i've discovered temping n so much more...it might work out better then God willing!How come ur cycles were so long?x

Yeah, temping has helped me a lot as well! I've got PCOS, so it takes ages for me to ovulate. Often happens around day 36 but if not then, then not at all. This cycle I ov'd day 24 so that's a huge improvement for me.

Fingers crossed for us both next month....but def let us know how you go on Friday x

Thank u!!! U too!!

Yeah, temping has helped me a lot as well! I've got PCOS, so it takes ages for me to ovulate. Often happens around day 36 but if not then, then not at all. This cycle I ov'd day 24 so that's a huge improvement for me.

Fingers crossed for us both next month....but def let us know how you go on Friday x
Am sorry to hear abt ur condition but thank God ur cycles becoming normal.How long hv u had it?will let u know in the morning..i drink alot of water in the night so i wonder if it'll help to cut down just for tmoro's test.??Anyway..

AF is due tomorrow, I have positive preg, tests but I am still scared its gonna show. I guess from everything that is going on already:(. Took a test today and it looks about the same maybe a slight tad darker but since AF is due tomorrow I am thinking that maybe it will take tomorrow or even the next day to get darker. Either way they will be testing my HCG levels agaiin on Tuesday

My af was due today.. even though I know I'm pg, I still get worried she might show lol. I'm sure your little bean is going to stick hun! Sometimes it just take a little bit for the numbers to get higher.

My af was due today.. even though I know I'm pg, I still get worried she might show lol. I'm sure your little bean is going to stick hun! Sometimes it just take a little bit for the numbers to get higher.

Maybe i should go ahead and joizn the first trimester group witj u. I mean i am preg. According to the doc. Just hoping everything takes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->