2012 TTC chat

Sunshine just over 24 hours to go...so hopeful for you that it will all be great. Hope you can get online asap after to let us know! I think you are about 5 hours behind me so I will check online in the evening x

Haha Mmleo no we haven't really bought anything yet but we have been given a lot of stuff. My sister gave us her 3-in-1 travel system, my friend is giving us her cot, though we are going to start with a Moses basket and have picked out the one we want, just not bought it yet. I'm painting up an old chest of drawers we had and will get a changing mat thing to sit on the top. We got given a load of clothes, and yesterday we went to carboot sale and got even more clothes for such great prices, I was really pleased. Some even still had tags in and hadn't been worn and the rest even though they were used were in great condition. We only spent £15 altogether and we got 3 sleepsuits, 3 matching outfits with hats and mits, 2 grobags, leggings, shorts, trousers, and also a nice little play mat with squeaky toys and things. I've decided what bottles I want, just looking into breast pumps now, and also a baby bouncer. So it is under control I think :D

Glad your headaches are gone and all your tests came back ok!

Oh my gosh... I am just so nervous this morning. I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight lol. I don't know why this one is more nerve wracking than my other ones. I guess because I had the confidence of the fertility pills and I wasn't relying solely on my body. I guess I shouldn't be so negative lol. My mom will be here this evening. I am excited she is going with me, I just hope it is good news. I will be home right after the scan because DH and I will be leaving for Arkansas tomorrow afternoon for his family reunion. I will definitely update you ladies before we head out. I will have my phone so I can stay in touch while I am gone too. Lane has a dr appt at 2 today. He has been fighting a snotty nose and cough for two weeks now. I tried to avoid taking him in because I hate to use antibiotics so much but since it isn't improving, I thought I better take him.

I got about 6 hours lol. I kept waking up and finally just said screw it I am getting up haha. I just got my shower and trying to finish packing for our trip to Arkansas. The storms and tornadoes have been so bad here and they are going to be hitting East Texas today which is where we live. Thank goodness it is hitting after we leave because we don't have a storm shelter. The tornado that hit Oklahoma yesterday was so horrible. If you didn't have a storm shelter, you pretty much couldn't survive the storm.

Oh wow that must be so scary. Saw the news this morning, couldn't believe the size of it and all the devastation. So awful. Glad you are getting out of there Sunshine. Can you get some kind of shelter put in for the future?

Glad you got some sleep though x

We are renting this home so I am not sure if the landlord would be willing to install a shelter. The good news is where we live hasn't had many damaging storms but when it comes to those tornadoes, they can be unpredictable. I feel so bad for the families and the kids that lost their lives in Oklahoma. So sad.

Well I am about to throw my clothes on and will be leaving here in about 40 minutes! I will update as soon as I can. I had to edit this thing about three times lol my brain is not working today!

Everything looked great! I am actually 7 weeks 4 days so I will need to change my ticker lol. Baby had a heartbeat of 142. The baby actually seems to be measuring ahead so I think it may be a boy lol. Lane measured ahead too. It is still so early though! Thanks for all the thoughts and warm wishes girls!

I am really in shock. I just can't believe I am pregnant again. Now it seems real and I am overwhelmed lol

Yeeeee!Good to hear all went well,..how was it for ur mom??now u can relax,things will fall into places(easier said ofcoz).

Enjoy ur trip.x

Hi girls! Just got home from our trip. I started spotting yesterday. I am so nervous but I have been through this before. Hopefully it will stop soon

I probably should call them but wasn't sure if they would even see me because the spotting is brown which they usually say is old blood. I don't really know what to do. I may give them a call just to see what they say. It isn't getting any better. It's not super heavy but I am having to wear pantyliners. I was still sick this morning when I got up so maybe that is a good sign. Just seems odd for something to be going wrong since we just saw a heartbeat :(

Hi sunshine..I can't believe u hve to go thru that again..one of those things that u can t get used to I am sure.how was ur trip?and how r u managing to look after the other lito ones?

And Smiler...u r 28wks already!!!i just realised I was to take a photo tday n forgot,next Tuesday I guess..how r u doing?getting heavier I guess..

Am usually 52-53 kg,and now 60kg already!i wonder how heavy I will be in a few months?and I do feel heavy too,...and uncomfortable sitting for long,sleeping is getting harder too.It is a package....

I called the nurse today just to let her know what is going on. She wants me to do another ultrasound tomorrow at 4pm. I am sure all is ok because I have spotted with every pregnancy and we saw the heartbeat last week but I guess it is always better to be safe than sorry. I thought atleast one of my pregnancies would be trouble-free but apparently my body doesn't want to cooperate lol!

Hope you girls are feeling well! Getting so close!

Aw I'm so sorry Sunshine, must be so frustrating and stressful. So great you can get in for a scan tomorrow, FX for you xx

Mmleo you are tiny!!! I don't know what I weighed pre pregnancy but at 8 weeks I was 68 kg haha :) At 20 wks had only gone up to 72 kg but haven't been weighed since. Said to DH "oh my thighs are looking bad" and he said "yeah but yoy're pregnant sweetie"and I was like er NO you're not meant to agree!!!:rofl:

I hate the gaining weight part, but it's worth it to get that beautiful baby in the end. I gained about 13 kg with Lane and 17 kg with Madison. I had to convert that haha! Hope I did it right! It should be 30 pounds and 38 pounds. Lane was such a large baby though. You girls are doing great! It seemed like I was so huge by the time I had Madison. It was awful

Weights are confusing! I work in stones but midwife uses kilos. DH talks in pounds. Bit yesterday I read weight gain of 20 to 35 pounds is about right so you did well Sunshine, people often go way over. But yeah is so easy to just feel like a fat bloater! Am already psyching myself up for weight loss come September...boring!

If you breastfeed that weight will fall right off I promise! :) When I went back to work from having Lane I had already lost all my weight almost and that was at 8 weeks. Madison has her 9 month shots today and I have my ultrasound this afternoon. Going to be a busy day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->