2012 TTC chat

Hey mmleo! Great to hear from you, glad to hear everything is ok :)

Haha no I haven't started working out yet, oops. I've put on a few pounds as am being naughty and eating too much chocolate, and drinking too much coffee and wine...!

Thanks for the sleep tips :) no we do still have Patrick in our room, I just meant I was worried about putting him upstairs alone before we go to bed. In the end I decided to keep him downstairs with us til we go to bed just because it makes me happy! But is a good idea to do naps in his bedroom then night time sleep with us. I will get him into a better routine soon, he is just so young still I hate leaving him!

Awww Sunshine that is so cute! Bless him :)

X

Hi girls! Hope you are doing well :) I have been busy getting all the baby stuff done prior to the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. I am so ready to meet my baby boy :) Luckily I haven't had to buy much since I had most stuff from Lane and Madison. I did have to buy some clothes and diapers but so far that's been about it.

Hey ladies, how is everyone? Sunshine not long to go now at all!! So exciting :) It's good you don't need to buy too much stuff. How are you feeling?

Things here are going quite well :) A week or two ago Patrick just suddenly settled into a regular 4 hour feeding pattern, and is making life a lot easier :) I also suddenly felt happy putting him upstairs on his own and again, all on his own he just started sleeping through the night! He does often wake up around 4:30 - 5am which is a bit tough but I guess it's better than being up and down a few times a night :)

Mmleo hope all is well with you and your boys xx

Hello there!It is just mad how busy we can be with babies,I almost don't go online anymore,I choose to call friends n family much easier n faster than sending an email.
Sunshine u r sooo close!I can't believe how fast time is going by!hope u r coping well.I have to admit...am not sure I can manage more than 2kids!
Smiler,glad Patrick is sleeping longer...How is doing with the weather?we r coming to uk soon n am terrified of how things might go with the little one especially with his dry skin or eczema as dr said.

Me....started my 1st AF a week ago..and on the pill.it doesn't looks like we r infertile any more!!:haha:

Here is an idea...Let's pick a day at least once a week n log in to check how we r doing.

Hey! I do go online but usually on my Kindle and I hate typing on touchscreen, it's so annoying. So I end up reading stuff and forgetting to reply :S

What did your doc say about his skin and the weather? I don't know how weather affects eczema I'm afraid but the temperature is due to drop A LOT this week and I' not looking forward to it for me, but Patrick gets very hot very easily so I think it will make him more comfortable :D So I guess with dry skin maybe just have to keep putting cream on and keeping him covered up? I don't know!

Argh I STILL haven't had AF yet, been 12 weeks since I gave birth now :S I think I need to improve diet etc because of PCOS. Have been drinking a lot of caffeine and consuming more sugar than I used to, just to get through the day haha ;)

Hi ladies! It's been busy busy here. I am sick with a cold and feeling under the weather :( I am getting big and uncomfortable and anxious to meet baby Austin!!

Smiler so glad Patrick is doing well with a feeding pattern! That's great! Hopefully you are getting more rest.

Mmleo Madison had bad exzema and the dr prescribed 1% hydrocortisone cream. Usually you can buy it at any pharmacy or grocery store.

Nothing much/new happening here.Just busy always with my boys,at home and school for the big one.Last time I told u how my little one has eczema,I got sme good products for his skin type..thank God.

How r u coping smiler?Is Patrick getting used to sleeping alone??when r planning to introduce solids??r u bf exclusively?

Sunshine...I panicked a little thinking that u might hv had a baby n I didn't know!!How r u doing?U must be exhausted..!Not long now..:hugs::hugs:

Hey! Glad you got some good stuff for your little one Mmleo hope he's feeling better :)

Things are all good here thanks! No I switched to formula ages ago...I don't think I was making enough milk :( What with the PCOS and all the blood loss at the birth it was so hard :( I don't know when to try solids, he is big for his age so I don't know if that means he will want solids a bit early?!

Sunshine how are you??

Hi ladies!! My csection is scheduled for the 27th. I'm very excited to meet him. I feel huge. I am wondering if he is going to be a big baby this time like Lane was. I have gained 18 pounds, I'm not sure what that is in stones? The converter online said 1.285 lol I have no idea if that's correct :) I've gained much less than I did with the other two.I'm hoping I can get it off easily.
Mmleo I'm glad you got something for his kin. That eczema can be miserable. Madison still gets patches from time to time.

Smiler I started solids around 4.5-5 months with Lane because he was drinking so much formula it was costing a fortune lol. The dr gave us the ok to switch him over alittle early. They normally encourage you to start solids at 6 months but I've started both kids earlier.

So close Sunshine! I'm glad all is going ok. 18 pounds is very little weight gain! I think there are 14 pounds in a stone, so 1 stone 4 pounds is great going :) I have put on weight since having Patrick haha. Living off coffee and sugar!!

That is interesting you weaned early. I got a letter telling me my doctor's surgery does a class on weaning so maybe I should go and see what they say about his milk intake and if we could try weaning a little early. He weighs about a month ahead of what he should be! Though I totally mucked up his routing...he was having 4 bottles a day then I realised the formula tin says he should be having 5, so we fitted in an extra bottle and now he's been waking up at 4am, whereas he used to sleep til about 5:30 - 6am :dohh:

When I started the solids with Lane his formula intake went down some. Of course the Dr told us that formula was more important than the jar food. Lane was a piggy lol. I quit breastfeeding him around 3.5 months because we had major latch issues plus he had reflux. He started eating 1.5 jars a day and we gradually increased it as he got used to it. Our first thing we tried was green beans and he hated them haha!

Lane stayed on formula until 12 months old then switched to milk. Is that what they suggest there too?

Wow you gave him food at 3.5 months? Patrick is a piggy too :D I've been reading about weaning, not sure what to do. They say if they're interested in you eating, chewing their hands, toys etc then they are getting ready. Patrick definitely does these things. Though I think his bottles still satisfy him so will leave it til he's seeming like he's still hungry.

Yeah, that's the same advice as here. On to full fat cow's milk at age 1 :)

Sunshine! GOOD LUCK!! Not sure if will get online over Christmas but will be thinking of you on the 27th xxx

We didn't start jar foods until 4.5-5 months but I quit breastfeeding and switched to formula at 3.5 months. Sorry for the confusion :)

I have been busy getting everything cleaned up. I'm so ready! I will update you ladies as soon as I can :)

Good luck sunshine!!hope all goes smoothly!
Merry Xmas n happy new year ladies.
Finally,how r u doing?

Well ladies, Austin is here! I went into labor on Tuesday at noon. I have never been in labor before and boy did it hurt!! I went to the hospital and they did my csection around 7:30. He came at 38w4d. He was healthy and weighed 8lbs1oz. He is so adorable. I have attached a picture of him and his daddy :)

Attachments

• IMG_107355725488093.jpg
    IMG_107355725488093.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is SO gorgeous, what a fantastic photo. Wow you went into labour! Something you always wanted to experience :) So he is a Christmas Eve baby? What a fabulous present! Hope you're recovering well xxx

Congratulations on ur Xmas baby!He is sooooo cute!i can't stop looking at him...Congrats to u again!!

Happy new year to u and ur families ladies.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->