2012 TTC chat

We r also trying for a girl but i really dont want to risk by not BD on the day that i think i ovulated,i'll start trying for a girl when/if i hve another boy.Am loving temping too...i know that every shift means something.May i ask??my temp seems to be 36.6 af since,before for all the dpo but one where it went up by 0.1C? that it was 36.8..is it normal to hve it steady?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

I always bd up to ovulation and the days after. I don't know about the whole orgasm thing and having girls but the last two months of no orgasm hasnt got me prego so its worth a shot.

I always bd up to ovulation and the days after. I don't know about the whole orgasm thing and having girls but the last two months of no orgasm hasnt got me prego so its worth a shot.

totally agree.if anything is worth a shot...that's one of them.I hop it works out well.Am starting my BD journey tday too.Has anyone tried cough syrups with guaifenesin as a main ingredient?i started that yestday too..i dont hve a problem with CM but i worry that it is too thick,the cough syrup really makes it watery!

Oh wow I haven't heard of the cough syrup! I may need to check that out. Mine gets watery prior to ovulation but its more watery than egg white looking. Not sure if thats good or bad.

Hi Smiler,i had never read ur TTC journal but i just did!I thought i had it rough but u hve a story to tell!Dont loose hope,things will work out just fine..sooner than u think.And hving a supportive husband is the one thing that i pray for if i ever be in such situation.I had a tough time too and no shoulder to cry on...my best friend took me to this church n that's when things turned around!I'll say a prayer for u!It works x

Oh wow I haven't heard of the cough syrup! I may need to check that out. Mine gets watery prior to ovulation but its more watery than egg white looking. Not sure if thats good or bad.

if urs is watery u hve nothing to worry abt.Mine is egg white bt sometime is really thick that it is impossible to wipe it off me after using the toilet.that's why i might need it.The most common cough syrup is robitussin.bcoz this is only my 2nd month temping,am not sure when i hve my CM,but most likely before.Am goin to sleep now.We chat more tmoro.x

Hi Smiler,i had never read ur TTC journal but i just did!I thought i had it rough but u hve a story to tell!Dont loose hope,things will work out just fine..sooner than u think.And hving a supportive husband is the one thing that i pray for if i ever be in such situation.I had a tough time too and no shoulder to cry on...my best friend took me to this church n that's when things turned around!I'll say a prayer for u!It works x

Aww thank you so much Mmleo :hugs: Really appreciate you taking the time to read it, I know every entry is rather long!!! It just helps to get stuff down, I'd noticed other ppl had links to their journals so thought I'd start one too and it's so great to get stuff off your chest. I'm sorry you had a tough time too...maybe writing it down would help you as well? Even though you're not actually talking to anyone it does kind of feel like you are offloading.

I'm not sure about your BBT question - do you mean your temp stayed steady after you got AF, or after you ov'd? Do you mean it only went up to 36.8 after ov? I'm not really sure. If you get 'flat' temps I'd be tempted to check the battery in your thermometer but I've also heard that steady temps = steady hormones so that's a good thing!

I just bought some Pre-Seed to help with fertile CM, though I've heard about the cough syrup thing too. I rarely get EWCM, I do get watery though, and since I've been pg twice that gives me hope it's not the end of the world to not have EWCM. Heard grapefruit juice can help too so there is now some in the fridge :)

Aww thank you so much Mmleo :hugs: Really appreciate you taking the time to read it, I know every entry is rather long!!! It just helps to get stuff down, I'd noticed other ppl had links to their journals so thought I'd start one too and it's so great to get stuff off your chest. I'm sorry you had a tough time too...maybe writing it down would help you as well? Even though you're not actually talking to anyone it does kind of feel like you are offloading.

I'm not sure about your BBT question - do you mean your temp stayed steady after you got AF, or after you ov'd? Do you mean it only went up to 36.8 after ov? I'm not really sure. If you get 'flat' temps I'd be tempted to check the battery in your thermometer but I've also heard that steady temps = steady hormones so that's a good thing!

I just bought some Pre-Seed to help with fertile CM, though I've heard about the cough syrup thing too. I rarely get EWCM, I do get watery though, and since I've been pg twice that gives me hope it's not the end of the world to not have EWCM. Heard grapefruit juice can help too so there is now some in the fridge :)
I hve talked to my pastor,my friend knows the hole story..that makes my life a little bit easier.,and my hubby is starting to get me.W've only bn married for over a yr n a half.My question(u answered it) was if it is normal to hve steady temps.?It is 36.6C from cd1 to a day b4 ov,drops for a day(35.9C) then it goes up(36.8C) after ov until AF day when it drops again..so far that's what's going on for 2 cycles.

My cm is really watery too. It just doesn't resemble what I would call egg white and the stretchy stuff other women describe. I wonder if that is some of the reason I am not pregnant yet?? :shrug:

Hi sunshine.Itsnt all abt that egg white thing.,I hve it most cycles BD n BD n nothing happens..i'd think the watery CM w'd transport the swimmies better..

Hey everyone...How are you all doing? Havent been on in awhile...needed some time to clear my mind...I am on cycle day 11 today should ovulate on the 4th so hopefully this month my eggy will stick

Hey everyone...How are you all doing? Havent been on in awhile...needed some time to clear my mind...I am on cycle day 11 today should ovulate on the 4th so hopefully this month my eggy will stick

Good Luck!! I hope all goes well! :dust:

I'm 5 dpo...I haven't really noticed to much, i have breast tenderness but i get that when i ovulate and i get it when i get my period,i also had cramping on my right ovary side for about an hour on 1dpo then the next day a couple sharp cramps,who knows tho :) but did my best this month so 8 more days to the expected period date ! i hate getting it every month after trying its almost emotionally draining. but trying to keep my hopes up !!! good luck to everyone !!

I hve talked to my pastor,my friend knows the hole story..that makes my life a little bit easier.,and my hubby is starting to get me.W've only bn married for over a yr n a half.My question(u answered it) was if it is normal to hve steady temps.?It is 36.6C from cd1 to a day b4 ov,drops for a day(35.9C) then it goes up(36.8C) after ov until AF day when it drops again..so far that's what's going on for 2 cycles.

I'm glad you have got people to turn to, it does help doesn't it. I've only got one friend who really understands and her support has been invaluable. It takes time for your other half to really get you as well doesn't it :) We've been together 8 years but we can pretty much read each other like a book now :)

Wow your temps are steady! And high, in comparison to me! 36.6 is my highest ov temp. Before ov I'm around 35.95 - 36.1 then after ov it ranges from 36.3 - 36.6. Does yours not raise up from 36.8 during the 2ww? Great that you get a temp dip before ov, very lucky to get such a clear sign!!

My cm is really watery too. It just doesn't resemble what I would call egg white and the stretchy stuff other women describe. I wonder if that is some of the reason I am not pregnant yet?? :shrug:

Do you know if Femara has any effect on CM? Just because I know clomid can dry it up and since I don't get much anyway that's one reason why I'm not keen on clomid. But I got pg twice without EWCM so it's not impossible. You could try taking Evening Primrose Oil or Starflower Oil, they are meant to help increase fertile CM too.

Hey calebsmom, how are you doing? Nice to see you back online but also sad :hugs: Hope you are feeling a bit better about things but I know it can take a while. Fingers crossed for this month xx

Yes, feeling alot better thank you. How is everything with you Smiler? Hubby and I are trying really hard, I downloaded this free app on my phone called my days and it allows you to put in your period date and tells you when you will ovulate and everything (last month it was right) and now through the 4th is my time so we have been:sex: everyday twice yesterday ond once both days b4 that and plan to at least once a day until after the 5th lol, if it is possible for me this month I am hoping not to miss it:blush: Butno early tests for me this month. I wont test until the 18th which is the day my period will be due...so just 17 more days:):hugs2:

Yes, feeling alot better thank you. How is everything with you Smiler? Hubby and I are trying really hard, I downloaded this free app on my phone called my days and it allows you to put in your period date and tells you when you will ovulate and everything (last month it was right) and now through the 4th is my time so we have been:sex: everyday twice yesterday ond once both days b4 that and plan to at least once a day until after the 5th lol, if it is possible for me this month I am hoping not to miss it:blush: Butno early tests for me this month. I wont test until the 18th which is the day my period will be due...so just 17 more days:):hugs2:

Aw good glad you are feeling better. Sounds like you guys are really doing all you can :) That app sounds great - wish I had regular cycles and be able to use stuff like that! Really hope this month works out better for you, just try not to get your hopes up eh, I know after my losses I thought I'd get pg again v. quickly and was pretty devastated when I didn't :cry:

Things with us are ok thanks, just trying to be cool, calm and collected this cycle! Was happy to ov on day 24 last time, so hoping for the same again, or better. Just telling myself it's ok if it doesn't happen this cycle as it'll mean I can have a few drinks over Christmas!! Also breathing a sigh of relief as we weren't sure what was going on with DH's job after Christmas, but heard today they are keeping him on so PHEW! :happydance:

I'm glad you have got people to turn to, it does help doesn't it. I've only got one friend who really understands and her support has been invaluable. It takes time for your other half to really get you as well doesn't it :) We've been together 8 years but we can pretty much read each other like a book now :)

Wow your temps are steady! And high, in comparison to me! 36.6 is my highest ov temp. Before ov I'm around 35.95 - 36.1 then after ov it ranges from 36.3 - 36.6. Does yours not raise up from 36.8 during the 2ww? Great that you get a temp dip before ov, very lucky to get such a clear sign!!

I am thankful for the way things are going(for a start;to even be able to talk abt our problems...wasnt easy) My temps r steady,i hope am doing it right..the 1st thing before i get out of bed right??I've gone to 36.9 bt i had bn drinking the nite b4.cd 12 tday,last month i went for follicle check on day 12 n it was too early,i decided am goin tmoro.my temp also went down by 0.1C n CM is changed bt my ov tests r still negative.Let's what the results will be.

Well girls, I have an appt Thursday. It appears my tubes are in fact open but she wants to see me Thursday to discuss the results. Something about adhesions. I am so confused and concerned. I had my son in 2009 via c-section so unless there is some scarring from that, I don't know what the issue could be but all i know is it didn't sound very good.

Well girls, I have an appt Thursday. It appears my tubes are in fact open but she wants to see me Thursday to discuss the results. Something about adhesions. I am so confused and concerned. I had my son in 2009 via c-section so unless there is some scarring from that, I don't know what the issue could be but all i know is it didn't sound very good.

Hey sunshine,that sounds like something i had,they corrected it when i had my lap.It is nothing to worry abt bt it depends on where they are,am sure by now u,ve googled it,n if it was interfering with ur fertility they could hv seen it when u had HSG.In my case i think something had attached itself to my abdominal wall.Mine was also after a c-section.Relax:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->