2012 TTC chat

Well girls, I have an appt Thursday. It appears my tubes are in fact open but she wants to see me Thursday to discuss the results. Something about adhesions. I am so confused and concerned. I had my son in 2009 via c-section so unless there is some scarring from that, I don't know what the issue could be but all i know is it didn't sound very good.

Hey sunshine,that sounds like something i had,they corrected it when i had my lap.It is nothing to worry abt bt it depends on where they are,am sure by now u,ve googled it,n if it was interfering with ur fertility they could hv seen it when u had HSG.In my case i think something had attached itself to my abdominal wall.Mine was also after a c-section.Relax:thumbup:

Thank you! I feel better knowing it is fixable. I am sure that is what she will tell me is there is some scar tissue that needs to be removed or what not. The bad news is I can't take off work right now for the lap surgery so if that is something I need done I guess we will have to put of having a baby for now which would absolutely crush me :cry:

Well girls, I have an appt Thursday. It appears my tubes are in fact open but she wants to see me Thursday to discuss the results. Something about adhesions. I am so confused and concerned. I had my son in 2009 via c-section so unless there is some scarring from that, I don't know what the issue could be but all i know is it didn't sound very good.

Hey sunshine,that sounds like something i had,they corrected it when i had my lap.It is nothing to worry abt bt it depends on where they are,am sure by now u,ve googled it,n if it was interfering with ur fertility they could hv seen it when u had HSG.In my case i think something had attached itself to my abdominal wall.Mine was also after a c-section.Relax:thumbup:

Thank you! I feel better knowing it is fixable. I am sure that is what she will tell me is there is some scar tissue that needs to be removed or what not. The bad news is I can't take off work right now for the lap surgery so if that is something I need done I guess we will have to put of having a baby for now which would absolutely crush me :cry:
i dont think u need to put anything on hold,my lap was to remove an ovarian cyst then they saw the scar n they fixed it.dont deal with the scar unless u really need to.,dont put baby making on hold either.Gd night sunshine gona work on my baby.x

i dont think u need to put anything on hold,my lap was to remove an ovarian cyst then they saw the scar n they fixed it.dont deal with the scar unless u really need to.,dont put baby making on hold either.Gd night sunshine gona work on my baby.x

Goodnite and thank you! Good luck :dust:

Hello ladies..long unplanned day for me here.Went to check my follicles..n they told me my ovaries r super hyper...had so 3 follicles ready n 3 that might become cyst,my dr advised to hv HCG shot...i dont know what to expect.Hs anyone had this b4?
OH ...n i had a positive ov test for the 1st time.:happydance:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

hi sunshine.Hv u had hcg shot b4?i am not feeling great bt am not sure if it is related...am i supposed to feel weird'sh?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

I have never had the shot before... wish I could be more help. What exactly is the shot supposed to do?

I have never had the shot before... wish I could be more help. What exactly is the shot supposed to do?

for me it is supposed to make the follicles release the eggs...

Oh ok that makes sense. Well I hope everything works out this month!! :happydance:

and i wish u all the good things this cycle too :dust: ..i just learnt that i cant take a pg test until like 10-14dpo coz am gonna get false + coz the hcg will still be in my system.any signs of ov for u yet??am gonna :sleep: now

I'm a few days away. Go to Dr in the morning to review HSG results.

Sunshine - fingers crossed for your appt tomorrow, really hope all is well. Let us know how you get on.

Mmleo - hurrah for the +ve ovulation test!! Great you have got some follicles growing :) I've never had the hcg shot but have read on other forums ppl having it done, so I guess it's fairly standard procedure and nothing to worry about? Those ladies all said it gave them pregnancy symptoms (makes sense I guess) which sounds pretty rubbish, won't make the 2WW that easy will it :( Good luck though!

Still low temps for me, day 14 tomorrow and got an acupuncture appt so fingers crossed ov isn't too far away...

Thank u!! I am praying for good news! Good luck to everyone this month! I will keep everyone posted. My appt is at 11 am

Smiler;Do u only go for acupuncture when ov is aproaching?hope ur cycle gets even shorter.Actually my positive ov test could hv bn coz of the shot but i had started the EWCM so i was on the way to ov i guess.It was so unplanned i could hve googled what the shot does to my body so am prepared,i was all achey all nite,BD wasnt fun like it normally is during ov..maybe one of the side effects.
Sunshine;everything will be ok,as long as the tubes are open..still..gd luck!!

Smiler;Do u only go for acupuncture when ov is aproaching?hope ur cycle gets even shorter.Actually my positive ov test could hv bn coz of the shot but i had started the EWCM so i was on the way to ov i guess.It was so unplanned i could hve googled what the shot does to my body so am prepared,i was all achey all nite,BD wasnt fun like it normally is during ov..maybe one of the side effects.

Will be going to appt in a bit. Super nervous. Will let everyone know how it goes!

Yes, feeling alot better thank you. How is everything with you Smiler? Hubby and I are trying really hard, I downloaded this free app on my phone called my days and it allows you to put in your period date and tells you when you will ovulate and everything (last month it was right) and now through the 4th is my time so we have been:sex: everyday twice yesterday ond once both days b4 that and plan to at least once a day until after the 5th lol, if it is possible for me this month I am hoping not to miss it:blush: Butno early tests for me this month. I wont test until the 18th which is the day my period will be due...so just 17 more days:):hugs2:

Aw good glad you are feeling better. Sounds like you guys are really doing all you can :) That app sounds great - wish I had regular cycles and be able to use stuff like that! Really hope this month works out better for you, just try not to get your hopes up eh, I know after my losses I thought I'd get pg again v. quickly and was pretty devastated when I didn't :cry:

Things with us are ok thanks, just trying to be cool, calm and collected this cycle! Was happy to ov on day 24 last time, so hoping for the same again, or better. Just telling myself it's ok if it doesn't happen this cycle as it'll mean I can have a few drinks over Christmas!! Also breathing a sigh of relief as we weren't sure what was going on with DH's job after Christmas, but heard today they are keeping him on so PHEW! :happydance:

Thank you, I hope everything works out for you. I am kind of nervous becuae the only change in my cm is it has a milky white look. Other than that its the same and my cervix hasnt changed at all and I am supposed to ovulated tomorrow. I am kind of scared I might not ovulate this month. Maybe its just the stress from everything thats gone on cause I do has regular 28 day cycles. Glad your DH gets to keep his job. I am not really expecting to get preg. this month but still really hoping I do. This is our 2nd cycle trying now. First cycle worked but chemical hoping this 2nd cycle my eggy sticks and yours too

No I go every week. He is trying to get me into a 28-30 day cycle but I keep mucking his plan up! Last couple of cycles I still ov'd on day 36 and he wanted to bring on a period but I wanted to wait in case I was pg...which of course I wasn't! He did tell me to stop ttc for a bit but I just couldn't - silly I know but always hoping for that little miracle :)

This all sounds so confusing for you! Sorry you are having to go through all of this...do you have some kind of hormone condition too?

Will be going to appt in a bit. Super nervous. Will let everyone know how it goes!
Am nervous for you!! Hope all goes well, thinking of you :hugs:

Yes, feeling alot better thank you. How is everything with you Smiler? Hubby and I are trying really hard, I downloaded this free app on my phone called my days and it allows you to put in your period date and tells you when you will ovulate and everything (last month it was right) and now through the 4th is my time so we have been:sex: everyday twice yesterday ond once both days b4 that and plan to at least once a day until after the 5th lol, if it is possible for me this month I am hoping not to miss it:blush: Butno early tests for me this month. I wont test until the 18th which is the day my period will be due...so just 17 more days:):hugs2:

Aw good glad you are feeling better. Sounds like you guys are really doing all you can :) That app sounds great - wish I had regular cycles and be able to use stuff like that! Really hope this month works out better for you, just try not to get your hopes up eh, I know after my losses I thought I'd get pg again v. quickly and was pretty devastated when I didn't :cry:

Things with us are ok thanks, just trying to be cool, calm and collected this cycle! Was happy to ov on day 24 last time, so hoping for the same again, or better. Just telling myself it's ok if it doesn't happen this cycle as it'll mean I can have a few drinks over Christmas!! Also breathing a sigh of relief as we weren't sure what was going on with DH's job after Christmas, but heard today they are keeping him on so PHEW! :happydance:

Thank you, I hope everything works out for you. I am kind of nervous becuae the only change in my cm is it has a milky white look. Other than that its the same and my cervix hasnt changed at all and I am supposed to ovulated tomorrow. I am kind of scared I might not ovulate this month. Maybe its just the stress from everything thats gone on cause I do has regular 28 day cycles. Glad your DH gets to keep his job. I am not really expecting to get preg. this month but still really hoping I do. This is our 2nd cycle trying now. First cycle worked but chemical hoping this 2nd cycle my eggy sticks and yours too

I don't know if the same rule applies but I lost both pregnancies quite late in the 1st trimester, and was told women often don't ovulate the first cycle after. It just takes time for your body to sort itself out. So I guess there is a chance you might not ovulate, or maybe just a bit later than usual. I won't even bother saying don't stress because I know it is impossible!! Just try to remind myself that it will happen when the time is right...just hope that time is very soon for us all xx

Hey everyone! Got my results and there appears to be some scarring around the "adnexa" area but she believes it is old scarring and should not be an issue right now. She said we will continue to try the Femara for the next 6-9 months and if no pregnancy we will try something else.

Hey everyone! Got my results and there appears to be some scarring around the "adnexa" area but she believes it is old scarring and should not be an issue right now. She said we will continue to try the Femara for the next 6-9 months and if no pregnancy we will try something else.

That's good news it's nothing to worry about! :happydance: Never heard of the adnexa! Do you know what caused it in the first place? Hopefully you will have no need to try anything else :) x

I had a bacterial infection at age 17 that ended up becoming pelvic inflammatory disease so she thinks thats the culprit. I hope all goes well now :). How are you ladies coming along??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->