2012 TTC chat

Hey everyone! Got my results and there appears to be some scarring around the "adnexa" area but she believes it is old scarring and should not be an issue right now. She said we will continue to try the Femara for the next 6-9 months and if no pregnancy we will try something else.

that's just good news!happy for u:happydance:.How long hv u bn ttc'ng?we pray and hope that u dont hv to wait that long.i've just learnt that the shot they gave me can delay AF..so my dpo's rnt going to b easy.

Yes, feeling alot better thank you. How is everything with you Smiler? Hubby and I are trying really hard, I downloaded this free app on my phone called my days and it allows you to put in your period date and tells you when you will ovulate and everything (last month it was right) and now through the 4th is my time so we have been:sex: everyday twice yesterday ond once both days b4 that and plan to at least once a day until after the 5th lol, if it is possible for me this month I am hoping not to miss it:blush: Butno early tests for me this month. I wont test until the 18th which is the day my period will be due...so just 17 more days:):hugs2:

Aw good glad you are feeling better. Sounds like you guys are really doing all you can :) That app sounds great - wish I had regular cycles and be able to use stuff like that! Really hope this month works out better for you, just try not to get your hopes up eh, I know after my losses I thought I'd get pg again v. quickly and was pretty devastated when I didn't :cry:

Things with us are ok thanks, just trying to be cool, calm and collected this cycle! Was happy to ov on day 24 last time, so hoping for the same again, or better. Just telling myself it's ok if it doesn't happen this cycle as it'll mean I can have a few drinks over Christmas!! Also breathing a sigh of relief as we weren't sure what was going on with DH's job after Christmas, but heard today they are keeping him on so PHEW! :happydance:

Thank you, I hope everything works out for you. I am kind of nervous becuae the only change in my cm is it has a milky white look. Other than that its the same and my cervix hasnt changed at all and I am supposed to ovulated tomorrow. I am kind of scared I might not ovulate this month. Maybe its just the stress from everything thats gone on cause I do has regular 28 day cycles. Glad your DH gets to keep his job. I am not really expecting to get preg. this month but still really hoping I do. This is our 2nd cycle trying now. First cycle worked but chemical hoping this 2nd cycle my eggy sticks and yours too

hey calebsmom.i think ur ov is just delayed a bit and the stress doesnt help.Thing will get better.bd,keep the pillow under ur butt for as long as u can,no douche!!they also say u shdnt touch/check ur cervix b4/after :sex:
:dust:

:dust::dust::dust:

TO ALL OF YOU

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

TO ALL OF YOU

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

Thank you! This is our 4th month trying. We tried with our son for 17 months. Hope it doesn't take that long again :cry:!! Ovulation should be really close but I can't monitor my cm with all this stupid spotting still grrrr... Good luck ladies!! :flower::flower::flower:

Yes, feeling alot better thank you. How is everything with you Smiler? Hubby and I are trying really hard, I downloaded this free app on my phone called my days and it allows you to put in your period date and tells you when you will ovulate and everything (last month it was right) and now through the 4th is my time so we have been:sex: everyday twice yesterday ond once both days b4 that and plan to at least once a day until after the 5th lol, if it is possible for me this month I am hoping not to miss it:blush: Butno early tests for me this month. I wont test until the 18th which is the day my period will be due...so just 17 more days:):hugs2:

Aw good glad you are feeling better. Sounds like you guys are really doing all you can :) That app sounds great - wish I had regular cycles and be able to use stuff like that! Really hope this month works out better for you, just try not to get your hopes up eh, I know after my losses I thought I'd get pg again v. quickly and was pretty devastated when I didn't :cry:

Things with us are ok thanks, just trying to be cool, calm and collected this cycle! Was happy to ov on day 24 last time, so hoping for the same again, or better. Just telling myself it's ok if it doesn't happen this cycle as it'll mean I can have a few drinks over Christmas!! Also breathing a sigh of relief as we weren't sure what was going on with DH's job after Christmas, but heard today they are keeping him on so PHEW! :happydance:

Thank you, I hope everything works out for you. I am kind of nervous becuae the only change in my cm is it has a milky white look. Other than that its the same and my cervix hasnt changed at all and I am supposed to ovulated tomorrow. I am kind of scared I might not ovulate this month. Maybe its just the stress from everything thats gone on cause I do has regular 28 day cycles. Glad your DH gets to keep his job. I am not really expecting to get preg. this month but still really hoping I do. This is our 2nd cycle trying now. First cycle worked but chemical hoping this 2nd cycle my eggy sticks and yours too

hey calebsmom.i think ur ov is just delayed a bit and the stress doesnt help.Thing will get better.bd,keep the pillow under ur butt for as long as u can,no douche!!they also say u shdnt touch/check ur cervix b4/after :sex:
:dust:

Hope thats all and who know maybe I will ovulate tomorrow. Hope hope hope! I never check my cervix before or after sex always afraid of bringing the little spermys out with my finger lol. I drank grapefruit juice this morning they say it helps with cm and they say after ovulation to eat pineapple up to 10 dpo to help with implantation but not to eat it after 14 dpo as to much acid at that time can ncrease risk of miscarriage.. omg omg I hope I do. Guess we will see tomorrow:) How is everything with you

my AF is due on November 13th which feels sooooooo far away right now! I was feeling a little nauseous and crampy at first but now feel nothing but anxious. :wacko: Hoping the next week and a bit goes by fast!

Well my spotting finally stopped Thank goodness!![-o<

Two days until ovulation according to my ticker! Super excited! Where is everyone at on their cycle? Anyone in the tww yet?

:dust:[/QUOTE]

Hope thats all and who know maybe I will ovulate tomorrow. Hope hope hope! I never check my cervix before or after sex always afraid of bringing the little spermys out with my finger lol. I drank grapefruit juice this morning they say it helps with cm and they say after ovulation to eat pineapple up to 10 dpo to help with implantation but not to eat it after 14 dpo as to much acid at that time can ncrease risk of miscarriage.. omg omg I hope I do. Guess we will see tomorrow:) How is everything with you[/QUOTE]
How r u tady?did the juice help?i heard of pinaple bt i didnt know what it does.u will ov dont worry.i used chough syrup for cm..to make it runnier.am trying to figure out if i ov too bt i dont know how the pain feels like.bn hving some pain for 3days now..going back on monday to check if some follicles hve disappeared.

Hey calebsmom..dont knowwhat i just did,i seem to hv just typed in ur text.
How hv bn sunshine?u were still spotting?u know i didnt spot when i had it done...
according to my ticker am ovulating tday,according to the information in the chart i ovulated ystday cd14,bn feeling some abdominal pain since cd13 which is when i had the shot n am not sure what to think.How painful is it supposed to be when it ruptures?
ONE MORE QUESTION:do u ladies tell ur DH when u r ov?

My spotting finally quit this morning. I do tell my DH when I ovulate.

My spotting finally quit this morning. I do tell my DH when I ovulate.

It stoped right in time.well get BD'ing and enjoy.i found it harder when he knows am ovulating.bd not as enjoyable.how does ov pain feel?any idea?

Mine kinda feels like a burning feeling on my lower side of my abdomen. I am having it today but my cm is pretty dry so I am a little confused....

Mine kinda feels like a burning feeling on my lower side of my abdomen. I am having it today but my cm is pretty dry so I am a little confused....

it is possible,since u r still 2days away,ur body's getting ready.i w'dnt worry abt the cm...honestly i've always had enough around ov but i dont remember hving it the month i conceived.I've googled what p'ple think of the pain...very funny!no one hs felt the same as the other.we r all different!we will b pg this month!!

Usually I get a ton of cm before ovulation but for some reason it is not happening this month. Maybe I will get it tomorrow... I sure hope this is our month! I am ready to see BFP. I took an ovulation test today and it is almost positive!!

Usually I get a ton of cm before ovulation but for some reason it is not happening this month. Maybe I will get it tomorrow... I sure hope this is our month! I am ready to see BFP. I took an ovulation test today and it is almost positive!!

i got mine later than usual as well,cd 13 just a day b4,so not to worry it'll show up.this temping business is just great!i just realised that i probably ov b4 than i've always thought.do u do bd other day or every day from +opk?it is our month

We bd on days 10 12 14 16 and 18 just to make sure we catch all our days. I go for my progesterone check next Friday!!

Friday will be cd 23 for me. They usually do it on cd 21 but i ovulate later in my cycle. It will check my progesterone through a blood test to make sure I ovulated.

Friday will be cd 23 for me. They usually do it on cd 21 but i ovulate later in my cycle. It will check my progesterone through a blood test to make sure I ovulated.

oh!maybe i sh'd try that.if the meds dont mess up my cycle which still looks ok,i sh;d be able to tell by bbt...bt again am going on mondy to check if some follicles hv popped!i hope they did.i just cant believe i;ll not b able to pg test coz of the hormone shot i got..do u choose to do the tests or ur dr wants u to?progesterone i mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->