2012 TTC chat

My Dr orders them since I'm on the Femara that way they know if its working or not or if they need to change my dose

I always tell him when im ov. And yes I think the grapefruit juice did help at least my cm is more abundent tiday is day 1 of the 2 ww for me as I was supposed to ovulate yesterday. U guess I will see if my sysmptoms this month wull match my symptoms last month when I got a bfp..hoping my eggy sticks this time

OPK 3.jpg

Pos OPK or no?? I took one this morning with FMU and it was light and then I re-tested around 10:30 and I got this??

most def positive!congs!!how was/is ur day??

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

I always tell him when im ov. And yes I think the grapefruit juice did help at least my cm is more abundent tiday is day 1 of the 2 ww for me as I was supposed to ovulate yesterday. U guess I will see if my sysmptoms this month wull match my symptoms last month when I got a bfp..hoping my eggy sticks this time

am gonna stock on grapefruit juice then,it doesnt feel right using cough syrup but it does the job.matching doesnt sound bad as long as u dont get depressed when they rnt the same,this is our month!.pregnancies r different.my dr gave me some pils to prolong my luteal phase.let me c how it turns out.

Doing good today! Me and hubby bd last night! Hope we timed it right! How are you today?

Doing good today! Me and hubby bd last night! Hope we timed it right! How are you today?

doing fine too.cm changed from egg white to almost dry in a day...crazy.i had never even noticed how quick things change.i had all those ov pains all day ystday n tday nothin,am sure i ov'd then.we dint bd at nite as he was out bt did at around 4am n we did every day for 3days b4.i really hope i cought one of them!dont miss any day though..bd every day until like 2 days after..

doing fine too.cm changed from egg white to almost dry in a day...crazy.i had never even noticed how quick things change.i had all those ov pains all day ystday n tday nothin,am sure i ov'd then.we dint bd at nite as he was out bt did at around 4am n we did every day for 3days b4.i really hope i cought one of them!dont miss any day though..bd every day until like 2 days after..

Sounds like some pretty good timing!! I bet you caught the eggy! :dust:

FX'ed that November is our month!!

Sounds like some pretty good timing!! I bet you caught the eggy! :dust:

FX'ed that November is our month!!

am just waiting for my temp to rise tmoro..i read that the shot i was given doesnt change bbt.i can tell if i ov'd.gd luck for the next few days too n :dust:

Thanks! I'm nervous for Friday I'm getting my progesterone checked.

am gonna stock on grapefruit juice then,it doesnt feel right using cough syrup but it does the job.matching doesnt sound bad as long as u dont get depressed when they rnt the same,this is our month!.pregnancies r different.my dr gave me some pils to prolong my luteal phase.let me c how it turns out.

Just drink like one cup a day. It has a lot of acid so if you drink too much it can be bad...gonna go buy pineapples tonight to eat every day until 10dpo to help with implantation...I prob. sound crazy but they say these 2 work. I googled it

Just drink like one cup a day. It has a lot of acid so if you drink too much it can be bad...gonna go buy pineapples tonight to eat every day until 10dpo to help with implantation...I prob. sound crazy but they say these 2 work. I googled it

no harm..it is a healthy fruit.Am so tired,i thought i'd bd for another few days bt am not sure am gona manage...advise pliz..we bd this morning n i ov'd ystday...must i tday?am so :sleep:y

I think you are fine. We only bd every other day. Dr's orders lol

I think you are fine. We only bd every other day. Dr's orders lol

+ cervix felt closed(not that i know what that is like) when i felt it few hrs ego!!i tried every other day when i dint know when i ov...they say it is the best way t do it.happy bd'ng ladies and i wish u all sticky ones.x

Ooh I go offline for a couple of days and this thread gets huge!!! How is everyone? Have you all ov'd now? I'm still waiting...day 17 today, temps still low but I'm sure I'm getting more cm this month, hubby agrees so hopefully it's a good sign. Just off to the shops, will be buying more grapefruit juice :)
Pretty bummed logging on and seeing rumours that Kate Middleton is pg!! Always depresses me when that happens!! Being in the UK it is going to be impossible to escape from it!

Good luck everyone xx

Hey Smiler missed u lately! I O today I think!!

Hey! Yeah sorry had such a headache these last couple of days couldn't bear to look at the computer screen :S Been out and about though, fresh air always does the world of good :)

Ooh hope today is def your O day! Feeling ok about this cycle?

I'm feeling somewhat good about this cycle. I've been so stressed though and I hope that doesn't interfere with anything.

hello ladies..actually i dont think i like grapefruit...isnt it the bitter one??i think i'll try something else for cm.Tmoro am going back to check if any of the follicles ruptured..i hope they all did..now am more scared of hving another lap coz some were over gown..becoming cysts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"