2012 TTC chat

Did u feel any pain tday sunshine??

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

I did Alittle. It certainly felt like something was going on down there lol.

that's good that u felt it happening.feeling a bit weird...i need to sleep early n c what's bothering me.maybe coz i might be hving more cysts.will let u know how it goes.dont forget to put the a pillow under ur buttocks after.am going to bed now.later

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

Gnite.. I put the pillow under me for about 15-20 min. Hope it did the trick! Good luck!! Let me know how it goes!

I dont like grapefruit either unless its with sugar but the juice by minute made is actually really good. 2dpo and I got really low slight light cramps on my sides low by the groin area or pelvic bones. Had the same last month when I got my BFP...trying not to get my hopes up yet though but I hope this is the month for all of us

I think i ovulated today not 100% sure. I will test around the 19th probably if i can hold out!! My cm never looked like egg whites it was just watery Fri and sat?? Is that still considered fertile?

Calebsmom when are u testing?? I pray for a sticky bean!!

Hey I found this on babyhopes.com...When a woman ovulates, she has the highest amount of cervical mucus. At that stage, it resembles an egg white in terms of its consistency, and is also usually fairly clear like the white of an egg. Hence, it is referred to as “Egg white cervical mucus.”

I will probally wait to test until the 18th when my AF is due...hoping to hold out, if I test early and get the faint positive like last month and them end up with another chemical it will make me extremely sad! I know I tested every single day from 6dpo last month so its gonna be hard not to poas but I think I will be able to hold out. So far so good:) 2dpo today but only milky white cm so far... I did have dull cramping on both lower sides just like last month at 2dpo so hope hope hope! :)

I think this will be your month!! We will be testing right around the same time!

Hopefully we get our positives and can be bump buddies:) Hoping this is your month too! Do you feel different this month than the others?

Well I did have the HSG done and maybe that cleared my cob webs out lol. I am a bit nervous I didn't have the cervical mucus but more watery cm sorry tmi. I thing the egg white stuff is most fertile. I sure am hoping for a Thanksgiving baby! How are you feeling about this cycle? My friend had a chemical pregnancy and ended up pregnant with her little girl the next month!!

I was a little down about this month at first becuae I had trouble telling when I ovulated by checking my cervix since it never dropped low since I had the chemical but my cm was also very watery and still is. Never had and thicker white cm but last month it didnt come until like 7 or 8 dpo and it was still very little. My cycles are regular so if I did ovulate then I should have had the dates down pat. My cervix did move from pointing down to pointing up higher so I feel more confident and today I have been getting the dull cramps on both low sides near pelvic area just like last month at 2dpo so I am feeling more anxious now. Hoping its not in my head but I noticed at work when I was busy so I dont think it is. Also getting dull pains in bb's already which I did not get this early last month. I love getting symptoms! Any other time I would hate pains and sickness but for pregnancy it seems we will all go through anything and be happy about it to:) How are your symptoms coming along??

Oh, and hoping the HSG works for you this month! A thanksgiving baby would be awesome! I cant wait until these 12 days are over so I can find out for sure and you to!

That sounds promising!! I really think you will get a BFP this month. So far I feel ok no symptoms yet. I sure hope I get some soon!! How long have you been ttc?

This is only our 2nd month really trying so technically our first month worked but once you start you want results like right away. I know it must be dreadful to be trying so long and be so anxious every month. How long have you been now?

Well I have a son and it took us 17 months to get pregnant with him. This is month 4 this time. I really hope it doesn't take 17 Months again. Sounds like you are very fertile!! That's a great thing!

I guess I am. I hope I am:) I hope it does not take 17 months for you again that has to be stressful, with the procedure done hopefully it happens very very soon...this month would be fantastic:)

It was an emotional rollercoaster. I would love a Thanksgiving or Christmas baby!! Keep me posted on your symptoms cant wait to see your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->