2012 TTC chat

Will do and you too. Hoping you get some soon. Going to call it an early night tonight 9pm hmmm wish it was earlier...I wanna sllep a long long time:)

Hi ladies

how is everyone today? Mmleo hope you are alright, sounds like you were in a bit of pain? Sunshine really hope the HSG did clear out the cobwebs haha :) Calebsmom, really great to see you back on here feeling a bit more positive, fingers crossed for you all this month :)

Don't think I will be doing the 2WW with you guys this time but I'm staying on this thread :D My temp did rise today but never know if a higher temp is a fluke...I usually get just as nervous waiting for the next day's temp as I do when waiting to poas! Just really really REALLY hoping to ov earlier this cycle, I'll be so disappointed if it ends up another day 36 ov :(

Had grapefruit juice this morning - last time I cheated and had grapefruit mixed with OJ, and on it's own it is pretty sour eh! DH told me that if you drink it first thing AM it also helps your body to absorb fat better so that's one up side :) Sunshine I wouldn't worry too much if you don't get EWCM, watery cm is still considered fertile, just not the most fertile. But it is 2nd best and I got pg without EWCM so try not to stress too much about it :)

Good luck gals! xx

hi smiler.Am ok tday,thx.How hv u bn?I actually wasnt in pain as such...it felt like i did alot of weight lifting.it still happens maybe every other day.I went to check on my follicles,one hs become a cyst(67mm),another 19mm,and 36mm.3 of them ruptured,hoping they had good eggs in them i hope i hope FXed!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

Ooh yay, so that means you def ovulated? Hurrah! What about the cyst, will it go down on its own? Glad you're not really in any pain. Are you taking anything to help with ov, like clomid or something?

Been ok thanks, just getting abit nervous about if/when I'm going to ov this cycle. Want to skip to tomorrow morning NOW and see if I get another high temp :)

Mmleo glad to hear that!! I hope the cyst doesn't cause any problems. I am not feeling real confident this month girls!

Aww hun, you've done all you can though eh, plenty of dtd at the right time...fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Hey smiler thank you... I am feeling a bit more positive hoping this is the month but I couldnt really tell if I ovulated this month becuase my cervix never dropped down after the chemical but I was getting the slight cramping yesterday so hoping I di. The only thing I noticed about my cervix is that it did tilt upwards for a day and a half and my cm is still watery and has been since 2 days before predicted ovulation. My cycles are super regular so if I did ovulate I know the exact day. If this month is not the month I will start temping next month and will use ovulation kit to be sure ovulation occurs. How is everyone this morning??

sunshine;i guess it means i ov'd..i just dont know how good the eggs were,i just hve to wait and c.The cyst i hve to monitor it n c if anything can be done.Some cysts disappear with pg's...so if i get lucky this cycle i wont hv to worry.
Pliz stay positive.,is it coz of the ewcm that u didnt get?i really dont think that's an issue.i've always had that cm but here i am n nothing yet.My son made 18months ystday and i hvnt done anything to prevent pregns.

smile;i ov on my own but was given hcg to rupture the follicles coz they were getting bigger.sonographer and dr seemed a bit shocked that i hvnt taken clomid considering i just had one mature egg 19mm last cycle.I think it'll only make it worse by stressing urself.i believe u'll ov sooner than last time,believe too and it'll happen.

calebsmom;we if it happened on ur 1st month ttc'n,this month will too bring :bfp: x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

Mmleo, so they think you should be on clomid even though you ov on your own? Should you be producing more eggs or something? I don't really know how many follicles are meant to try and mature each cycle. I just know my ovaries are mad! I am trying so so hard to stay positive and believe that I will see an improvement in my ov day this cycle.

Calebsmom don't know about you but I get fed up with my cervix sometimes :) She is a tricksy so-and-so! Do you check the same time every day? I find mine moves around so much, I can only really tell when it's definitely not fertile. Once it starts to move up a bit I find it difficult to tell if it's softer, open etc. I think the watery cm is a good sign though so hopefully you really did O. If this isn't your month I highly recommend charting temps, don't know what I would do without it :)

Ok so you all have to send me your positive ov vibes now I really want to be in the 2WW with you again :D

smiler;she said to be able to produce the eggs that i had this one cycle,one hs to be on clomid or the alike and i dint take anything but the cough syrup which isnt related!

Yes sometimes I hate my cervix but it is still high and hard to reach ( have to use middle finger the last 2 days so hopefully that is a good sign. Yes I do check it at the same time every day usually in the morning when I first get up then sometimes periodically throughout the day. Last month I ovulated and the cervix was high it dropped the next day and then went back up the next day but this month everything has stayed up. Dont know what that means.

I think its good if it stays up! Mine stayed high the whole time through tww and pregnancy with my son.

WOOOHooo hope so:) any symptoms yet today? Maybe you will be the lucky one who never has any syamptoms throughout the whole preg. so def. do ont get your hopes down yet

Thanks Sunshine!! Today is CD 18. If I have ov'd or ov in the next few days I will be over the moon :)

Oh wow Mmleo so you are some kind of super-ovulator!! Go you!! :D

Calebsmom I read that checking your cervix after ov is pretty much pointless since it can take weeks and weeks for it to move to a 'pregnant' position. Right after O it's just too early for it to know that you are pregnant :) So it just returns to a non-fertile position as normal then once the pregnancy hormones are stronger it'll change again. I never quite know when to class it as 'high', like if I have to use the middle finger but can still reach I don't know if that's high enough. I don't know if it should be almost impossible to reach before you count it as 'high', mine doesn't often seem to go so high I can't reach it and if it does it seems to drop back to within reach fairly quickly. Not sure if that's good, bad or not at all important!

Ok take all that back about the cervix as Sunshine just disproved it!! I read that in Taking Charge of your Fertility though, so if it does drop don't count yourself out :) x

No symptoms yet.. but I am still spotting brown from this HSG!!! I mean what is the deal?? Lol

Was it Friday just gone you had it, or the Friday before? Hope it clears up soon, sounds like it's just old blood making it's way out...annoying though I bet!

Yeah it was Oct 28th when I had it done. And it is just hanging around . I'm so ready to see it leave lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->