2012 TTC chat

i hve no idea what high,medium,open or closed cervix is.the only time i've felt it easly was the nite b4 AF last cycle,the rest of the time i can hardly reach it but again this is only the 2nd month temping and checking cervix.
calebsmom how r ur temps since we started the same day i could compare.mine started going up ystday,hoping it stays up for a few days ofcoz.
smiler;am not super ovulator,i needed help to rupture them..i think if i hadnt got the shot all of them will be growing still then i'll hv a bunch of cysts instead of 2 or 3,the tech says my situation is better than not stimulating any

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

Sorry Mmleo! Misunderstood what you meant, thought it meant you got lots of follicles that wouldn't normally be seen without clomid. What a pain for you, do they know why this happens to you?

Sunshine did they say spotting this long was normal after HSG? Hope it stops soon.

Been having cramps down low this afternoon, slowly getting worse into the evening...weird. Don't know if could be ov or just left over from dtd last night :wacko:

I really don't think its normal. I'm going to check with the Dr.

Yeah sounds like a good idea, just to be on the safe side. Fingers crossed all is ok x

Sorry Mmleo! Misunderstood what you meant, thought it meant you got lots of follicles that wouldn't normally be seen without clomid. What a pain for you, do they know why this happens to you?

Sunshine did they say spotting this long was normal after HSG? Hope it stops soon.

Been having cramps down low this afternoon, slowly getting worse into the evening...weird. Don't know if could be ov or just left over from dtd last night :wacko:

that's what i meant u didnt misunderstand..it is a good thing i guess if they dont overgrow.i'll go n c my dr n c what she says.i had 5 follicles on the right and one on the left.normally each ovary produces a few,as we get close to ov day one grows and becomes the dominant which will release the egg and the others die i think if i remember right.in my case most were dominant and two were too big.

It's pretty light and its brown. They said I shouldn't still be spotting but said to keep an eye on it.. how frustrating. I hope this doesn't cause me to not get pregnant

It's pretty light and its brown. They said I shouldn't still be spotting but said to keep an eye on it.. how frustrating. I hope this doesn't cause me to not get pregnant

i doubt if it'll interfere with ur sticky one.good things will happen this month.hve we agreed not to test before?

I'm due for AF the 20th and I will test around the 19th!!

sound good.i am around the same time but te tabs am taking might delay AF,otherwise i finish them on the 19th,then wait,but i just learnt that hcg is out of system by day 10.i can still test.i cant believe ho much i've learnt in ttc forums..ALOT!

I know I have learned a lot!! when I called dr over the spotting i set up my progesterone test for Friday. Cant wait!

I know I have learned a lot!! when I called dr over the spotting i set up my progesterone test for Friday. Cant wait!

let me how it goes..am getting excited for u!!stay positive,u wont hve to wait 17months that's for sure.am going to bed now.Time for my weird dreams.The other day i dreamt i had twins!lol

I am not a regular temper. I actually just started...my temp the last two days has been at 97flat so no rise for me yet

Oohhh I hope u do have twins lol. The more the merrier. goodnight

and last month i inly tiok temp one wee before period was due and it was in the 98 range

Temp went back down today :( Got another acupuncture appointment on Thurs and I think he'll give me herbs to bring on a period to make it a 28 day cycle. But an anovulatory one probably. Boo :cry:

Oh no Smiler I'm sorry. Hugs
I hope you ovulated!!

Thanks Sunshine :flower: just telling myself it's prob better for nothing to happen this month to save awkward questions over Christmas as to why I'm not drinking!! Silly really but me and hubby want to keep the next pregnancy to ourselves for as long as possible!

How are you doing today, you have def o'd now haven't you?

I sure hope I did. I got a positive OPK Sat but I will go for my progesterone check Fri which will tell me for sure. I could use a drink about now!! Lol. We are going to my moms in Texas on the 18th so I will test at her house. Hoping to have some news for her!! But if not I'm totally having a Thanksgiving adult beverage because this girl is stressed lol

Oh I'm having the same test on Thursday - though I can tell them the result already! Had one last cycle too but they never got back to me with the results, but I know it would've come back negative as my temps don't seem to lie :)

Aww sorry you are stressed...is it just ttc things, it can get on top of you a bit can't it :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->