2012 TTC chat

Oh no sorry to hear it :( Just a rough patch or is it always crappy??

Pretty much always. But the insurance is good so I stay. I probably sound crazy lol

Where abouts on tx does ur mom live? i live in tx. Sorry anouy.the crappy job.i know how that.goes! Soo today i temped and it is up tp 97.7 so thats .7 higher than the last 2.days hoping thats good! Also have a horrible backache! hoping to have more symptoms today

Haha no you don't sound crazy Sunshine! If you need to stay for the benefits then it makes sense...and since you WILL be pg soon you'll be on maternity leave in a while anyway eh ;) Take it that's medical insurance? I don't really get how it works in the US, we do things differently here!

.7 degree jump is a great sign calebsmom! Good luck x

Where abouts on tx does ur mom live? i live in tx. Sorry anouy.the crappy job.i know how that.goes! Soo today i temped and it is up tp 97.7 so thats .7 higher than the last 2.days hoping thats good! Also have a horrible backache! hoping to have more symptoms today

She lives in Mansfield right by Arlington TX. I grew up and graduated from Weatherford, TX. I am trying to talk my hubby into moving to Texas he was born and raised in Arkansas and so far it has been a challenge!!! lol.

Yay on the temp change!!

Haha no you don't sound crazy Sunshine! If you need to stay for the benefits then it makes sense...and since you WILL be pg soon you'll be on maternity leave in a while anyway eh ;) Take it that's medical insurance? I don't really get how it works in the US, we do things differently here!

.7 degree jump is a great sign calebsmom! Good luck x

Yeah they offer great medical insurance for me and the family. That is the only reason I stay,,, the only reason. Can't wait for maternity leave!!! :happydance:

She lives in Mansfield right by Arlington TX. I grew up and graduated from Weatherford, TX. I am trying to talk my hubby into moving to Texas he was born and raised in Arkansas and so far it has been a challenge!!! lol.

Yay on the temp change!!

Thats awesome. I live in Corpus Christi. But I was born and raised in St Louis, MO. But once I moved here with my ex 10 years ago I never went back and thank god cause I found an awesome hubby out of it that I wouldve never known if I had stayed in MO. How is everything today? Feeling any differently? Sounds like you might be a little emotional about your job or have you always felt that way?

Yay on the temp change!!

Thats awesome. I live in Corpus Christi. But I was born and raised in St Louis, MO. But once I moved here with my ex 10 years ago I never went back and thank god cause I found an awesome hubby out of it that I wouldve never known if I had stayed in MO. How is everything today? Feeling any differently? Sounds like you might be a little emotional about your job or have you always felt that way?

I love Corpus!! My grandmother used to live in Rockport and we would go to Corpus in the summers! Beautiful area!!

I have always disliked my job (very very much) lol but now that I think of it today for some reason I have been pissy about everything... :devil:

Hope the grumpiness is a good sign:) I am super sleepy right now so I am going to call it an early night

Morning ladies, how are we all? My temp dropped AGAIN this morning...argh! Hoping O will happen in the next couple of days, cm seems to be watery in the mornings when I get up but not so much by the evening. Same for my cervix, is high AM and lower by PM. Maybe it all means O is around the corner...

I get messages to my email when ppl post on here but the message doesn't match what's on the board!! Someone asked about starting bbt now? Usually you're meant to wait til CD1 but I'd say if you know you're post O now then it give you a head-start to figuring out what your temp range is. I temp in celcius and know that pre-O I'm anywhere between 35.95 and 36.2, post-O is around 36.3 - 36.6. Not sure if mine are a little on the low side though, I think the higher the better? And if you get 18 days of high temps you can be pretty sure you're pg!!

Morning ladies, how are we all? My temp dropped AGAIN this morning...argh! Hoping O will happen in the next couple of days, cm seems to be watery in the mornings when I get up but not so much by the evening. Same for my cervix, is high AM and lower by PM. Maybe it all means O is around the corner...

I get messages to my email when ppl post on here but the message doesn't match what's on the board!! Someone asked about starting bbt now? Usually you're meant to wait til CD1 but I'd say if you know you're post O now then it give you a head-start to figuring out what your temp range is. I temp in celcius and know that pre-O I'm anywhere between 35.95 and 36.2, post-O is around 36.3 - 36.6. Not sure if mine are a little on the low side though, I think the higher the better? And if you get 18 days of high temps you can be pretty sure you're pg!!

That was me that posted that. Thank you I was wondering about that. Sometimes I post from my phone and this is the third time it has acted up and erased half my post. I think I will go buy one today just so I can start using it. I feel fine today. Wish it was Friday so I get my blood work done!!

That's annoying about your phone! Strange how the email message picked up what you originally wrote but the board didn't. Oh well.

Yeah just make sure you take your temp as soon as you wake up, before you move etc and should hopefully be fairly accurate. I'm a bit sloppy with mine, I don't take it the same time every day but I've found as long as I take it as soon as I wake up it still works for me :)

That's annoying about your phone! Strange how the email message picked up what you originally wrote but the board didn't. Oh well.

Yeah just make sure you take your temp as soon as you wake up, before you move etc and should hopefully be fairly accurate. I'm a bit sloppy with mine, I don't take it the same time every day but I've found as long as I take it as soon as I wake up it still works for me :)

I just got this phone and to be brand new it certainly acts up alot. It showed that I posted it but when I went back in it wasn't there. I don't think I hit the edit button. There is no telling because I had to go back and try to send it 50 times because it kept locking up.

I am going to try and get out at lunch and get me a thermometer. I wish today was Friday!!! :wacko:

:hi: ladies.I managed not to use the internet the hole day ystday,busy day.5dpo tady n am not sure i sh'd believe what i'v bn feelling coz there r meds involved.for the past 2 days i've bn hving cramps..light ones.
smiler..i really wish u get ur ov earlier..the cm and temp combi sounds good.dont worry abt the temps though,as u know we r all different.
sunshine;sorry u dont like ur job..u might want to get another one in future though.,in the meantime,when it gets hard think abt the gd stuff that come with the job..a job can make u really unhappy,u dont want that when u r pg..
friday is nearer than u think.
good luck calebsmom,ur temps r looking good!mine r quite the same as last cycle,36.6 normally,36.8 after ov until the next af.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

Thank u. Yeah i def don't need to stress but for some reason that's all I've done lately.

Thanks Mmleo :) I hope so too but starting to lose hope now. Got my progesterone blood test in the morning, I can tell them what the result's going to be!!!

You had the hcg shot didn't you? Must be hard not to think about symptoms etc if the meds are likely to give you symptoms...so tough waiting!

Sunshine take care of yourself! Got to find some way to relax...though I know it's easier said than done eh when work is stressing you out. I got a meditation cd - just been to busy to use it haha :)

i find it much easier actually,coz whatever i feel i believe it's coz of the meds.am more relaxed!am happy though,hcg wasnt as bad as i expected..just the 1st 2-3days..maybe coz generally my pregnancies dont get sick.Am planing to test tmoro,if it is BFN that,s a good sign that hcg is out of the system,if it;s +(that'll b false) then i wont bother until af is expected.good luck tmoro smiler'be positive things must be better than u think.do get the results the same day?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

Thanks Mmleo :) I hope so too but starting to lose hope now. Got my progesterone blood test in the morning, I can tell them what the result's going to be!!!

You had the hcg shot didn't you? Must be hard not to think about symptoms etc if the meds are likely to give you symptoms...so tough waiting!

Sunshine take care of yourself! Got to find some way to relax...though I know it's easier said than done eh when work is stressing you out. I got a meditation cd - just been to busy to use it haha :)

I just joined the gym I hope that helps me relax. Not sure why lol since im ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"