2012 TTC chat

I'm 3DPO. I'm feeling okay. Tender breasts and gassy. I'm going to try waiting until 12DPO to test, and I'm going to try to avoid further temping.

Good-luck everyone!

Hi girls, Ill be 3dpo tomorrow, so I am 2dpo right now. Fxx for everyone!

Ended up going a day early to get my progesterone checked. Tomorrow was too busy at work for me to get away. Will have my results this afternoon! Hope its good news!!

How is everyone? Can't wait to hear about your results this afternoon:) so I went to whataburger at 9am cause I so wanted a burger...so burger at 9 hmmmm debating if that should be a symptom hahahaha...I had a little tickle in my low left side while lying in bed last night, I am 7dpo today, I will prob give in and test at 11dpo...not to many symptoms the last few days but still hoping this is the month:)

Ooh, did you get your results Sunshine?? I had my test done this morning. They haven't even told me the results from my last progesterone test on my last cycle...they're so rubbish! The first time I had one of these tests done back in 2010, by the time they rang me up to tell me I hadn't ovulated, I was already pregnant :D

But I know I've not ov'd this cycle, temps still low. Had acupuncture this morning and agreed we're just going to bring on a period so at the very least I'll have a 28 day cycle. So I'm def out this month, without even making it to the 2WW!!

Haha I just joined the gym too Sunshine! Doing the workouts I don't find fun but I like the feeling of smugness afterwards :)

Feels a bit wrong saying this but I hope you get your BFN tomorrow Mmleo!

Since I know I'm already out this month you guys can have all my share of :dust:

calebsmom - a burger does sound yummy! lol. I hope this is good signs leading to your BFP!!

Smiler - no results yet. I will prob get them in a few hours. I will def post as soon as I know. Will you get your results this time?

Mm yeah burgers!! Nearly dinner time for me, sounds like a plan... :) Hope it is a good sign for you calebsmom!

No I don't think I really need to bother getting the results, my temps tell me everything I need to know! I think it just needs to go on record since we have an appointment with our consultant in December.

Ooh, did you get your results Sunshine?? I had my test done this morning. They haven't even told me the results from my last progesterone test on my last cycle...they're so rubbish! The first time I had one of these tests done back in 2010, by the time they rang me up to tell me I hadn't ovulated, I was already pregnant :D

But I know I've not ov'd this cycle, temps still low. Had acupuncture this morning and agreed we're just going to bring on a period so at the very least I'll have a 28 day cycle. So I'm def out this month, without even making it to the 2WW!!

Haha I just joined the gym too Sunshine! Doing the workouts I don't find fun but I like the feeling of smugness afterwards :)

Feels a bit wrong saying this but I hope you get your BFN tomorrow Mmleo!

Since I know I'm already out this month you guys can have all my share of :dust:

ohh!thank u so much!dint even manage to do the test.i was so busy!i was gona say i dont hv a test but i think i hve one form last cycle.if it is hcg from the shot do u think it matters if it morning pee or not?? i wish u could wait n and c what ur cycle w'd be..especially if the hospital got ur results wrong.

And it was deeellliscious:) hope you find out your results soon. I am anxious to find out, you have got to be also:) still having slight cramping on my lower left belly, hoping its not in my head and this is the month. I think I am just having trouble believing that it would be that easy to get pre after a chemical just last month but thank god if I am:) trying not to keep hopes up but not to have them down either...I am actually pretty relaxed about this cycle which is crazy cause i haven't even had to many symptoms

smiler;r u sure u dont want to wait n c how it goes?hve ur temps always bn right?dont give up ur shares..keep them for next month and thx for my BFN wish,i hope for the same just for tmoro though.
sunshine FX for u!i really hope it goes well.It's great that u can change the appt for ur convinience too.
sounds like BFP for u calebsmom,am also on the same dpo but nothing special.wish u more symptoms.

:dust:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

I called the Dr just now and so far no results. That is weird because they usually have them in by now. Maybe the lab is running behind today. She put a note on my chart for them to call me when results are in... this is torture!!!!

Well girls I am out for this month. I got my level back and it was a 5!!! so I pretty much didn't ovulate. It was never that low even without the medicine but I guess that explains why I am spotting still. Low progesterone can trigger spotting. But anyways good luck girls!! I hope you get your BFP. I am extremely upset and may be offline for a few days to calm down. I don't understand what went wrong. I didn't think the HSG interfered with ovulation but that is the only thing I have done different....

Well girls I am out for this month. I got my level back and it was a 5!!! so I pretty much didn't ovulate. It was never that low even without the medicine but I guess that explains why I am spotting still. Low progesterone can trigger spotting. But anyways good luck girls!! I hope you get your BFP. I am extremely upset and may be offline for a few days to calm down. I don't understand what went wrong. I didn't think the HSG interfered with ovulation but that is the only thing I have done different....

am so sorry about the results sunshine..but know smiler said last she did it n got the wrong the results when she was even pg.u do understand how upset u must be.and i think hsg only makes thing better.:hugs:

am so sorry about the results sunshine..but know smiler said last she did it n got the wrong the results when she was even pg.u do understand how upset u must be.and i think hsg only makes thing better.:hugs:

Thank u. I have always ovulated on these meds so I am so confused, but maybe December will be the month!! My hubby will be so upset when he hears this. We tried so hard this month :cry:

Thank u. I have always ovulated on these meds so I am so confused, but maybe December will be the month!! My hubby will be so upset when he hears this. We tried so hard this month :cry:
i hear u.an sorry again.it is so late i hv to sleep.x

Oh Sunshine....I'm so, so sorry. You must be feeling pretty crappy right now :hugs: How did DH take it?

I am a mad one for Googling, this thread came up when I looked to see if HSG can delay ov
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/589541-hsg-stopped-ovulation.html

Don't know if that offers any comfort to you. It's just crap really isn't it, but hopefully it WAS the hsg and nothing more. It seems to make sense, as you say it's the only thing you did differently this month.

Mmleo- thanks for the good thoughts but yeah I think I'm happy to be out this cycle now. At the very least I'll hopefully have a 28 day cycle and that'll be a first for me :) Temps are still low and I've made this mistake before - waiting around for OV and not doing what the acupuncturist said, then wishing I had followed his advice as I turned out not to be pg anyway and wasted a couple of weeks!

Just wanted to clear up that it wasn't that the hospital got my progesterone results wrong, it was just that they took nearly a month to give me the results, by which time I was pregnant. Don't want to give any false hope to Sunshine!

calebsmom - that's so good you're feeling more relaxed about this cycle, that's great :) Keep us posted with any symptoms or anything, how long til you test?

If it turns out we're all out this month then let's start thinking about those Christmas bfps....wouldn't it be a great present to get!! xxx

Oh Sunshine....I'm so, so sorry. You must be feeling pretty crappy right now :hugs: How did DH take it?

I am a mad one for Googling, this thread came up when I looked to see if HSG can delay ov
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/589541-hsg-stopped-ovulation.html

Don't know if that offers any comfort to you. It's just crap really isn't it, but hopefully it WAS the hsg and nothing more. It seems to make sense, as you say it's the only thing you did differently this month.

Mmleo- thanks for the good thoughts but yeah I think I'm happy to be out this cycle now. At the very least I'll hopefully have a 28 day cycle and that'll be a first for me :) Temps are still low and I've made this mistake before - waiting around for OV and not doing what the acupuncturist said, then wishing I had followed his advice as I turned out not to be pg anyway and wasted a couple of weeks!

Just wanted to clear up that it wasn't that the hospital got my progesterone results wrong, it was just that they took nearly a month to give me the results, by which time I was pregnant. Don't want to give any false hope to Sunshine!

calebsmom - that's so good you're feeling more relaxed about this cycle, that's great :) Keep us posted with any symptoms or anything, how long til you test?

If it turns out we're all out this month then let's start thinking about those Christmas bfps....wouldn't it be a great present to get!! xxx

Thank you :flower: the only other thing that was different this month was I was under a little more stress than normal. I just really hope this was a one time thing and it doesn't happen again. I ovulated the last two months very well on the medicine so hopefully it was something with that test. Also, I did take the Ibuprofen too.

AH well hopefully it was the stress and ibuprofen, links in with what those other ladies were saying. Kind of a catch-22 though isn't it, you will be worried for next month, but then that makes you stressed, which might delay it, then you worry more...arrggh :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->