2012 TTC chat

Yeah I keep cramping bit I remember this with my son. I dont like it because it scares me but its just part of it I'm afraid :)

Hey girls! I am having cramping too. I don't know if it's due to my stomach issues but it is freaking me out! I always thought I would be so excited when I got my bfp. I feel like I have never been more worried. Hopefully when I talk to the doctor tomorrow I will relax a bit. I took a digital test this am and got "Pregnant." It was so awesome. Have you told anyone yet Sunshine? When is a good time to tell? I'm dying, holding it in.

I've told everyone.. oops. I really wanted to keep it in but i couldn't. Of course if something happens now the bad thing is I have told everyone but I'm trying to think positive. I've been cramping kinda bad today

My cramps are bad today too. I think I am going to tell my parents tomorrow if my blood test results are good. It's SO hard not to!!! This will be their first grandchild. Positive thinking...I like that! YAY!!! This is so exciting!

Please keep me posted on your blood results! Mine were kinda low but then they tripled so I felt better about that part. I worry a lot too :) I worried sick with my first baby

When u say bad u mean AF like?I think a bit of cramping is expected especially when ur AF was due,that's why p'ple can never tell pg until they test.relax n enjoy it.Plus(God forbid) m/c dont start like that..if there is bleeding then it is worrying.

I used a heating pad last night and feel much better today. I got these cramps with my son but not this early. I hope there is only 1 baby in there!! :)

Oh wow another bfp!!! Congrats VMAG!!

I know it's so hard not to worry but everything you read about early pregnancy says cramping is totally normal. As long as you are not bleeding you are ok. Try and enjoy this precious time ladies :)

Mmleo how are thing with you... sorry I've not been online much this weekend, FIL is doing better but DH has been pretty upset by it all and today he decided to go and visit, I felt bad as I didn't realise how upset he was, he was doing a good job of hiding it. Anyway - you said you're still umming and ahhing about the ivf and asked what I would do...this is a tough one. I personally don't think I could leave any avenue unexplored and if we get to that stage, I would want to try it at least once. I know it's not an easy option though, I think it depends how strong you feel physically and mentally. What does DH think, is he very keen for you to try? I guess being on the pill for a little longer gives you some more time to think about it. Maybe you could post in the Long term TTC section and ask ladies who've gone through it what it was like?

Ok..so I finally spoke with the doctor. She said my levels were slightly elevated on Saturday (the day I got my BFP). I asked if that means I am def pregnant and she said "we can't say it's definite until we see the heartbeat in 3 weeks. Ahhhhhhh!!! WTH does that mean? Also, I took my dollar tree test and only got a very very faint second line. Should I be worried about this. Oh...my HCG was 40.

My first reading was a 39 so we were right there together. The dollar store test never got really dark for me. If you can take the FRER instead. I was able to see mine get darker with those. A 40 means you are pregnant :)

I wonder why my doctor didn't order another test to make sure my numbers were going up. Any ideas? Did you ask your doctor or did he/she recommend it? PS-tomorrow you hit 5 weeks!!! YAY!

4 DPO. and absolutely no symptoms. However, the last 2 months I felt like I have had all of the pregnancy symptoms in my 2WW, but AF always came. So this time, I'm hoping that maybe because I am not having any symptoms, I will get a BFP! Crazy, right???;)

Best of luck and baby dust to all!:):thumbup:

right there with ya!!:thumbup:

4 DPO. and absolutely no symptoms. However, the last 2 months I felt like I have had all of the pregnancy symptoms in my 2WW, but AF always came. So this time, I'm hoping that maybe because I am not having any symptoms, I will get a BFP! Crazy, right???;)

Best of luck and baby dust to all!:):thumbup:

right there with ya!!:thumbup:

Good luck!!!

I had to ask my Dr if she would. They don't seem to ever worry enough to me lol so I ask them to do extra testing. I'm so glad! A whole week is gone and baby is still safe so far :)

I just take it a day at a time :) but everyone knows now... Not sure how I feel about that

I am worried that if I miscarry that everyone knows now but I guess I can't worry about that. It is exciting news but it is still so early, I am so worried. The good news is I am having symptoms and that gives me hope.

Also I went by the day I think I ovulated. Should I have gone by my last menstrual cycle date? If I do that it says I am further along....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->