2012 TTC chat

Hi everyone.. I registered just so that I could take part in this conversation, lol! I'm 6 DPO today myself, thinking I have a lot of symptoms, but I guess it could all be PMS symptoms, too.. last month I thought I had all the symptoms and was super certain that it was my month, and then I just got AF.. so now I'm scared to assume too much too soon!

Oh well.. just trying not to think too much about it all :dohh: Hoping I'd finally get to test this weekend!

Hi Vanya :hi:

think we all know how that feels! Last month I totally convinced myself too and DH had a feeling I was pregnant as well, so we were both pretty disappointed when AF arrived. It's just hard waiting it out isn't it!

Fingers crossed for testing x

Heres this morning test still lite but i still feel hopefull what do u ladies think?

photo(3).jpg
photo(5).jpg

I am super nervous! I though I would get a darker line this morning using FMU and nope I didnt. I hope I am really preg. The line is just as light as yesterday:(

I hvnt bn on line for so long n it looks like i've misssed alot.T ry to go atleast 4hrs without peeing,n dont drink to much water..the 2 lines will show better!Congs ladies...am so happy for u!

Hi there.10dpo tday,just bought 3 tests..i thought i'd use them on thur but am not sure i'll wait that long,super hungry tday,back ache still,nips the same(a bit sore),mild cramps.wont hurt to do one now.What do u think??

10 dpo here... Besides a little nausea and headache, no real symptoms here. My first symptom with my son was sore boobs and my boobs haven't changed at all. That is what is discouraging me.:nope:

Dont be discouraged..i hve a son (17months),bbs andhunger were my first signs!but that was after i had missed AF.All prgs are different. :dust:

9dpo,hungrier,back ache,nips hurting alito.am buying pg tests tmoro n am using them 12dpo.I just wrote a hole lot n i dont know where it went...was saying how much i love this forum better than all the the Drs i've ever talked to.Thank ladies for being there for each other.Baby dust to all of us.Anyone else testing on thursday?x

Second that!! This forum is great, I use it all the time there is such great info on here and great ladies :)

I'm blatantly going to be testing tomorrow, Weds and Thurs....:wacko:

Wed n thurs am with u.All the best

Hi there.10dpo tday,just bought 3 tests..i thought i'd use them on thur but am not sure i'll wait that long,super hungry tday,back ache still,nips the same(a bit sore),mild cramps.wont hurt to do one now.What do u think??

If you want to test then why not...might not see anything tomorrow since you'll only be 11 dpo but then again you could be lucky like calebsmom :)

Might skip testing tomorrow, forgot my brother is staying over tonight so would feel a bit weird doing a test with him in the house in the morning!

Good luck Mmleo :dust:

I see something:happydance:

Hey girl, just wanted to update you. I tested today at 10 dpo and BFP :growlmad:

I also tested today and got a faint line but it might be just me, a picture wouldn't capture the second line

Oops that should have been BFN. Guess I was having wishful thinking lol. I'm gonna test again Thurs

sorry hun well i will probably test in morning and if nothing i will also wait thurs baby dust to us

:dust::dust::dust:
Hope its our month!

Got my Positive today on clear blue Digi:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I see something:happydance:

Hey girl, just wanted to update you. I tested today at 10 dpo and BFP :growlmad:

I also tested today and got a faint line but it might be just me, a picture wouldn't capture the second line

Oops that should have been BFN. Guess I was having wishful thinking lol. I'm gonna test again Thurs

sorry hun well i will probably test in morning and if nothing i will also wait thurs baby dust to us

:dust::dust::dust:
Hope its our month!

Got my Positive today on clear blue Digi:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That is so awesome!!! Congrats!! :dance::dance::dance:

If you want to test then why not...might not see anything tomorrow since you'll only be 11 dpo but then again you could be lucky like calebsmom :)

Might skip testing tomorrow, forgot my brother is staying over tonight so would feel a bit weird doing a test with him in the house in the morning!

Good luck Mmleo :dust:

Thank u so much but i feel i need to be prepared b4 AF shows up.Being irregular it can happen between 2-7days from now.Let me try tmoro.Gd luck to u when ur bro goes!:bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->