2012 TTC chat

Gosh, sounds complicated! What does he do?

Nothing much to report from my end...just been chatting to other ppl in the 2WW and some ppl with early bfps had loads of symptoms! I have none :( I'm only 6dpo though...

He's a chemical operator right now for a huge chemical plant. This new job will be in the oil fields. Hard work poor guy :(

Oh blimey oh riley, it really does sound complicated! Can see why he would need to get licences etc sorted out. If your friend's DH really enjoys it though that's good, it's better to have hard, enjoyable work than easy, dull work :)

The money will be very good. It is more than what him and I are making together right now :) I really hope he ends up getting it. I cant wait to see if you are pregnant this month!!

Oh WOW that would be amazing!!!! Fingers crossed, it really does sound like the ideal situation for you all :)

Arrgghh I have been a fool and been looking at the pregnancy test gallery on FertilityFriend and now I am dying to test :D Zero chance of getting a bfp now but it's like an itch you just wanna scratch :wacko:

I totally understand I was the same way. If you have some of the early tests you could test in a few days. I tested at 12 dpo and almost threw it in the trash and on my way to the trash I saw the faintest line :) it was crazy!

Yeah I've got a few early IC's left over. It is a good and a bad thing having them in the drawer!! I didn't realise your first test was so faint, maybe I will try around 12 dpo too. Only another 6 days...!

Hello ladies.If it all works out for u when will u be moving sunshine?it really sounds great to be home with the babies..i think i sh'd think abt doing the same...the problem is i love my job so much...it keeps me sane bt i'd prefer looking after my kids more...maybe just like 3yr break.

i'd wait to test smiler..it still too early.,it;ll upset u for no reason.one more week then God willing u'll anounce the good news.u mentioned that u r allergic to condoms...me too and i dint even think it was a real thing.,i thought it was just me.in the past i had a really bad reaction and the chinese dr didnt believe i had used protection..it was embarrassing :blush: it looked like it was a made up story.

He will be able to apply March 22nd so if he gets the job we will move soon after. What do you do mmleo?

hey smiler..i do think IVF is a long process if u dont know what is wrong..it takes a few yrs ttc'ng naturally,then medication of all kinds,then change drs until u've had enough n start looking into other options...and these ends we dont hve waiting lists as it is all private.and also most p'ple will hve a condition/s(lap,HSG,bcpills,egg/sperm donors etc) to treat b4 starting IVF...i;ve done all that!so it is quite long...going into details just made me realize how lucky we r that we dont hve to deal with most of those..

am a beautician,i hve a salon and enjoy it sooooo much n getting paid is a bonus..

its not too late...it is flexible for one,u can work at home too.u can work anywhere..fun job!
u almost became.,what happened?

I ended up getting a business degree instead and I haven't used it yet :( What a waste huh?

There is still time,u'll use it when ur babies r a bit older...how r u coping with a toddler?it must be hard.When u said u ewre a bit lazy..i thought it was ok only to remember that there is a lito one involved!it must bt tough!

Yeah he stays attached to my hip :) he follows me everywhere I go. He will sit and watch tv with me its so cute. I've had more energy the last few days so that's good :)

Mmleo when you put it like that then yeah IVF does seem like a really long process! I also thought you had to have hormone injections for a few weeks before they get the egg but I guess that would only be if you don't ovulate. Being allergic to condoms is totally a real thing!! You can be sensitive to the latex. I used to find if we didn't have sex for a while (when we weren't ttc) I would always be very irritated down there! But if we kept having sex regularly then I would get used to it and it'd be alright. But we've not used condoms for years now so I dread to think what the reaction would be like now!!

That's so great you love your job so much...I mostly enjoy mine but sometimes it is a bit dull!! I hope it all works out for the best though as in, when we have kids I can work when I choose to because I'm freelance and am at home 99% of the time.

Aww Sunshine that sounds sooooo cute :) He does look totally adorable :) Maybe when the kids are a bit older you could go back to business, or retrain as a beautician and run your own place, thus using your business degree too! Sorted :D

Argh yeah I won't be testing just yet!! I know it is way way way too early. Will see how I feel next week. Was a bit crampy and tender in my lower tummy last night and this morning but has gone now. Could be anything I guess.

hi sunshine.how r u tday?how's the lito man?it sounds so cute him watching tv with u.my son,s nanny is pg n hving a baby next month...coz of her he thought i hve a baby in the tummy too,so every time he sees me without a top he kisses my tummy!i cant wait for him to kiss it for a reason..
otherwise i cant wait to c AF,the longer it takes to come the later i start my meds...a day or 2 seems like for ever..

Aww that's so sweet he kisses your tummy. My little one is running around the house like a crazy person. I'm doing dishes and laundry. How are u girls?

Hey girls! NT scan went great-now just waiting on the blood test results. My baby was so sleepy, the tech had to keep hitting my stomach to wake him/her up. I felt so bad. I just booked our private gender scan on March 17th. I can't wait!!! Well, I have to go pack for Disney. Glad to see everyone is doing well. Have a happy and healthy week. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->