2012 TTC chat

Aww VMAG your poor little one being poked awake!! I hate that too :D So pleased for you everything went well. I know it's impossible to tell really but do you some kind of feeling about whether it's a boy or a girl?

Mmleo, how long til AF? Is your ticker correct? I am very much hoping NOT to see AF next week but just keep telling myself to prepare for her to show up. It's hard to imagine being pg after all this time :wacko:

That is so sweet about your boy kissing your tummy, so adorable x

AF came ystady,went to c my dr n am back home and started my meds!!!sooo excited bt really tired!2 injections per day n am going back in 8 days n planning to stays there until all is done!!!I dont want u to hve ur af...and yes u'll get pg v soon!af super heavy too n dr says i cant drink..usually a drink helps around this time but i'll survive.
enough abt me...how r u ladies??

Haha this is so strange to say but hurrah that AF arrived!! So so so excited you can get going with it all. So do you mean you'll fly out to your doc in 8 days time, then just stay there for the whole process instead of coming home after every appt? I hope you can get online and keep us updated :D

Am trying so hard not to get worked up over symptoms as everything can be explained by other things...like been feeling crampy - could be AF gearing up to arrive. Couple of things making me feel a tiny bit queasy like cheese and coffee - but I often have food fads so prob nothing out of the ordinary. Boobs are big again but I think you've all heard enough about my funbags to know they are unreliable haha :D There was a bit of a dip on my chart at 4 dpo - could've been an implantation dip but then again it's winter so I was prob just a bit cold. And I think 4 dpo is way too early for implantation anyway so it was prob nothing.

Arrgghh!!

yes i hve to fly back and stay..i saw some ladies who had their eggs retrieval n they told me there is no way i can travel in that state..i've become a regular flyer now...i cant believe i flew in n out of another country in a day..
ur bb are def a good sign,it shows that some things are going right in there..when w'd be af expected?

Oh it's good you got to talk to other ladies about it and learn from their experience, that's good. Will you go on your own or can DH and your son come with you? Which day are you leaving?

I'm only 11 dpo today so expecting AF anytime between Fri and Sun...last cycle I was a day late so am accounting for that to happen again this time. I was cramping so badly last night though, really felt like AF was going to be here this morning. Feeling a bit weird generally, think I am just really nervous this cycle because if it's a bfn I'll be waiting til June for clomid.

No, I haven't got AF yet. Hoping not to! Should be here this weekend if she's coming...
Sunshine can I ask you (if you remember) how was your period after the HSG? I've been having a lot of cramping yesterday and today. Hoping it was to do with pregnancy but now wondering if you get more period pains the cycle you have the HSG. I don't normally get cramps til AF is actually here, so to have them 10 - 11 dpo is really early.

Did you cramp a lot in the days leading up to it? I really felt like I was going to get AF last night :(

I did cramp quite a bit but the whole time she had me on those fertility drugs I cramped alot. But I also cramped the month I was pregnant :)

Oh really!! With my last two I do remember some cramping but it was quite short-lived and nowhere near as bad as what I've been having. Argh I am so nervous...

These I had were pretty annoying and painful. They were right in the middle and they were constant.

Yeah mine have been right in the middle as well, they were constant last night and this morning but this evening have gotten better. My lower back has been sore too - but I did row 2000m last night in the gym so could be that!!

Debating whether to test tomorrow at 12 dpo. Have got a few ICs left and one 'proper' test that I will save for Monday if AF hasn't arrived.

Hehe yes I have you as my benchmark! I will see how I feel in the morning... :wacko:

:dust: your way smiler,i hope the cramping means good!
i had my 2nd injections,feeling good,am not feeling any changes yet..how r u sunshine?

Just tested - bfn :( :( Not going to test again now. Had some slight cramps last night but those bad ones I was having have worn off. Am just going to tell myself it's all to do with the HSG.

Mmleo what do these injections do? When do you fly out again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->